Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Accent-lower then AH Updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Hi, could I get a price on and ?
Hi, could I get a price on and ?
PEnIA1u.png
i love the idea of seeing a mass hatch! if you have some kind of interest ping for that, i'd love to be alerted <3!

regardless, would love to know how much you're looking for on
and :)
i love the idea of seeing a mass hatch! if you have some kind of interest ping for that, i'd love to be alerted <3!

regardless, would love to know how much you're looking for on
and :)

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
Hello! I'm interested in the following skins and would love to know the prices you have in mind! [item = accent: Limitless] [item = Skin: arms well that ends well] [item = Skin: Spiritchaser] [item= Skin: ow the edge] [item = Skin: Litha Sol] [item = Accent: Ethereal Visage]
Hello! I'm interested in the following skins and would love to know the prices you have in mind!
Accent: Limitless Skin: arms well that ends well Skin: Spiritchaser Skin: ow the edge Skin: Litha Sol Accent: Ethereal Visage
@Norion

Would you accept 2 eggs and 500g for the female black anubis skin (gaoler)?
@Norion

Would you accept 2 eggs and 500g for the female black anubis skin (gaoler)?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Norion
hey! can i get price checks on , , , , , , , and
@Norion
hey! can i get price checks on , , , , , , , and
UV6XXUj.png
in the middle of creating the pinglist but also giving a small bump!
The thread is updated to the current accents

Feel free to show interest and i will research the prices because sadly many of the accents are quite old and not available on AH
in the middle of creating the pinglist but also giving a small bump!
The thread is updated to the current accents

Feel free to show interest and i will research the prices because sadly many of the accents are quite old and not available on AH
Lichtdrache.gif
@Kael I see you are onlline so Just wanted to quickly let you know that korpikakara is sadly unavailable because it sold long ago and i didn't remember that ^^' Sorry for the confusion! the thread is updated though with the ones i curently have
@Kael I see you are onlline so Just wanted to quickly let you know that korpikakara is sadly unavailable because it sold long ago and i didn't remember that ^^' Sorry for the confusion! the thread is updated though with the ones i curently have
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion No problem! Thank you for the update. There have been so many UMA sales threads popping up that I forget where I’ve even posted. Probably better for my wallet XD good luck with the rest of your sales!
@Norion No problem! Thank you for the update. There have been so many UMA sales threads popping up that I forget where I’ve even posted. Probably better for my wallet XD good luck with the rest of your sales!
64514_s.gif
@Norion How much might you want for you think? :o
@Norion How much might you want for you think? :o
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@norion how much for iii. SPRINGTIME?
@norion how much for iii. SPRINGTIME?
comm_yaeshon.png