Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Hub) S/T Banescale Brew Genes below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@amentia i set the cr up hours ago please let me know if you don't want it any more so i can stop checking my phone while away just for you, it's low reception area and burns battery quick
@amentia i set the cr up hours ago please let me know if you don't want it any more so i can stop checking my phone while away just for you, it's low reception area and burns battery quick
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Woah okay sorry— I never even got a notification for it. And I wasn’t able to see this ping last night due to finals and studying. But yes, I’ll accept right now so you can stop checking just for me

Edit: Just keep the poison gene, I’ll go somewhere else for it
@gn0me

Woah okay sorry— I never even got a notification for it. And I wasn’t able to see this ping last night due to finals and studying. But yes, I’ll accept right now so you can stop checking just for me

Edit: Just keep the poison gene, I’ll go somewhere else for it
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
I have a trail working, will be ready before rollover!
I have a trail working, will be ready before rollover!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@Amentia I can't see your CR message because you cancelled it. Looks like you completed it 5 min after I went to bed and cancelled just before I woke up!
Thanks for letting me know via here. I also have not received pings in the past so I feel your pain! Also, I'm back on laptop now! Woohoo!
@Amentia I can't see your CR message because you cancelled it. Looks like you completed it 5 min after I went to bed and cancelled just before I woke up!
Thanks for letting me know via here. I also have not received pings in the past so I feel your pain! Also, I'm back on laptop now! Woohoo!
qDkA25S.png
@ArmourGeek
I saw your recent update about no longer making Skink. Does that mean that I will not be getting one?
@ArmourGeek
I saw your recent update about no longer making Skink. Does that mean that I will not be getting one?
@starlitoblivion - I’m afraid I lost track - check your messages for a gene :)
@starlitoblivion - I’m afraid I lost track - check your messages for a gene :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7