Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Hub) S/T Banescale Brew Genes below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@audire

I'll add you to the list up top, so folks can ping you when they start - we have an active request for a porcupine gene from @trafficat - I've got two brews already backlogged and will have a pinstripe coming out in a couple of hours. I'll bump the porcupine gene cost to 300 (since materials are about 250 gems) and I'd appreciate it if you could comment on the other suggested costs outlined in the first post.
@audire

I'll add you to the list up top, so folks can ping you when they start - we have an active request for a porcupine gene from @trafficat - I've got two brews already backlogged and will have a pinstripe coming out in a couple of hours. I'll bump the porcupine gene cost to 300 (since materials are about 250 gems) and I'd appreciate it if you could comment on the other suggested costs outlined in the first post.
@audire @skywolfe was interested in a trail gene, so you may want to have a chat if you have one ready to come off.

I've updated the list of folks looking, and the list of brewers so that we can ping directly to get the next in line (or the next ready) this is all in post #2 and I'll try to keep it current :)

Brewers - Me (no need to ping) @audire and @FireBrimstone
Folks wanting brewing:
Skink - @Skywolfe (armourGeek's next brew)
Trail - Skywolfe (Considering it)
Porcupine - @Gn0me (wants to trade)
Toxin - @MissPinkDragon (trade, is collecting materials)
Skink - @StarlitOblivion (Trade)
Spinner - @SpitfyreFlier (Wants to trade, low on currency)
Toxin - @Lexiana
Porcupine - @Tafficat
@audire @skywolfe was interested in a trail gene, so you may want to have a chat if you have one ready to come off.

I've updated the list of folks looking, and the list of brewers so that we can ping directly to get the next in line (or the next ready) this is all in post #2 and I'll try to keep it current :)

Brewers - Me (no need to ping) @audire and @FireBrimstone
Folks wanting brewing:
Skink - @Skywolfe (armourGeek's next brew)
Trail - Skywolfe (Considering it)
Porcupine - @Gn0me (wants to trade)
Toxin - @MissPinkDragon (trade, is collecting materials)
Skink - @StarlitOblivion (Trade)
Spinner - @SpitfyreFlier (Wants to trade, low on currency)
Toxin - @Lexiana
Porcupine - @Tafficat
@ArmourGeek

You can take me off of the Trail gene, as I don't want you to have to worry about it when you've got such a big queue going! But thanks for the ping, and for your hard work! You're a lifesaver!
@ArmourGeek

You can take me off of the Trail gene, as I don't want you to have to worry about it when you've got such a big queue going! But thanks for the ping, and for your hard work! You're a lifesaver!

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
@SpitfyreFlier you want to trade for Spinner?
Eliminate?
@SpitfyreFlier you want to trade for Spinner?
Eliminate?
qDkA25S.png
@Armourgeek I have irradiated reductions, they are selling for around 40kt regularly
@Armourgeek I have irradiated reductions, they are selling for around 40kt regularly
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

So I hear you're looking for a porcupine? I can make one tonight, so I wanted to check and see how you were wanting to pay for it to see if we can work something out
@gn0me

So I hear you're looking for a porcupine? I can make one tonight, so I wanted to check and see how you were wanting to pay for it to see if we can work something out
Gj97yvC.png
@audire I think there is a mixup, I can brew them. Thanks.
@audire I think there is a mixup, I can brew them. Thanks.
qDkA25S.png
My Bad: @Gn0me started with "What's a porcupine worth" and I assumed that meant they wanted one brewed,

I have added gn0me to the list of brewers. sorry about that @Audire
My Bad: @Gn0me started with "What's a porcupine worth" and I assumed that meant they wanted one brewed,

I have added gn0me to the list of brewers. sorry about that @Audire
@gn0me @/ArmourGeek

It's all good, thanks for the clarification!

@gn0me @/ArmourGeek

It's all good, thanks for the clarification!

Gj97yvC.png
Would you take 350kt for porcupine?
Would you take 350kt for porcupine?
28764.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7