Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Hub) S/T Banescale Brew Genes below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi there! I’d love to nab a spot whenever it’s available for the poison gene! ^-^
Would a payment of 100 gems and 249,000 treasure work?

@Gn0me
@audire
@FireBrimstone
Hi there! I’d love to nab a spot whenever it’s available for the poison gene! ^-^
Would a payment of 100 gems and 249,000 treasure work?

@Gn0me
@audire
@FireBrimstone
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Amentia works for me I'll setup a CR

Edit. Sorry i have toxin and spinner not poison. Cauldron is ready in one hour so I'll put poison on but maybe someone else will sort you out sooner
@Amentia works for me I'll setup a CR

Edit. Sorry i have toxin and spinner not poison. Cauldron is ready in one hour so I'll put poison on but maybe someone else will sort you out sooner
qDkA25S.png
I'll happily offer my cauldron to brew Skink/Spinner for Banescales if you still need a hand. My cauldron is busy for another 5 hours, but after that I can brew for the materials/currency needed - no additional payment required. I'd gladly do it for the xp :D
I'll happily offer my cauldron to brew Skink/Spinner for Banescales if you still need a hand. My cauldron is busy for another 5 hours, but after that I can brew for the materials/currency needed - no additional payment required. I'd gladly do it for the xp :D
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
Awe thanks! >< yours sounds awesome too!

Sounds good! Thanks a lot and I can totally wait a few days because I know that it must be a hassle to be brewing all of these genes
Awe thanks! >< yours sounds awesome too!

Sounds good! Thanks a lot and I can totally wait a few days because I know that it must be a hassle to be brewing all of these genes
luw7Fez.gif
@gn0me
No worries I can wait!
@gn0me
No worries I can wait!
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@amentia ten hours, i just put it on
@amentia ten hours, i just put it on
qDkA25S.png
@autopsyjuice @/ArmourGeek

Hey guys, I don’t have anything in queue right now and I’ll have a sulfur ready by this evening, so I’d be glad to take this one! It’d go in tonight and be ready about this time tomorrow. Let me know if that’s cool with y’all!

Nevermind!
@autopsyjuice @/ArmourGeek

Hey guys, I don’t have anything in queue right now and I’ll have a sulfur ready by this evening, so I’d be glad to take this one! It’d go in tonight and be ready about this time tomorrow. Let me know if that’s cool with y’all!

Nevermind!
Gj97yvC.png
@autopsyjuice I've got a Banescale trail ready to come off the cauldron, so feel free to set up a CR.
@autopsyjuice I've got a Banescale trail ready to come off the cauldron, so feel free to set up a CR.
@ArmourGeek

I'm about to be free to brew these as well, I was doing a large order melt but I'm on the last piece now. So add me to the list of people who will take orders for getting these babs prettified!
@ArmourGeek

I'm about to be free to brew these as well, I was doing a large order melt but I'm on the last piece now. So add me to the list of people who will take orders for getting these babs prettified!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
Hey Brewers, post title has been updated, as well as the intro message. I have reduced the list of genes we are brewing to Poison / Toxin and Pinstripe / Trail since the rest are cheaper to buy than to brew. I'm no longer subscribed, so please ping me if you want my attention. If you want to pre-emptively brew genes, these are the ones that look promising, although trail / pinstripe (with their 22 hour brew time including components) are definitely the long lead time ones with the most expensive materials.

@Gn0me
@audire
@FireBrimstone
@zaphyrae
@Actaeon
@DianaMoon

Thanks for helping make genes for folks who don't have a gazillion gems or a heap of treasure!
Hey Brewers, post title has been updated, as well as the intro message. I have reduced the list of genes we are brewing to Poison / Toxin and Pinstripe / Trail since the rest are cheaper to buy than to brew. I'm no longer subscribed, so please ping me if you want my attention. If you want to pre-emptively brew genes, these are the ones that look promising, although trail / pinstripe (with their 22 hour brew time including components) are definitely the long lead time ones with the most expensive materials.

@Gn0me
@audire
@FireBrimstone
@zaphyrae
@Actaeon
@DianaMoon

Thanks for helping make genes for folks who don't have a gazillion gems or a heap of treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7