Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Hub) S/T Banescale Brew Genes below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Would anyone be able to brew Toxin for me if I provide all the materials? I'm not sure what's fair to offer, I just wiped out most of my savings on other genes for these guys.

Edit: I can brew some of the lower level materials to help out, but I may be a little slow. Working on Glass Beakers right now.
Would anyone be able to brew Toxin for me if I provide all the materials? I'm not sure what's fair to offer, I just wiped out most of my savings on other genes for these guys.

Edit: I can brew some of the lower level materials to help out, but I may be a little slow. Working on Glass Beakers right now.
@ArmourGeek
Can I get a ping when you have a porcupine? I will be needing one for one of my kiddos!
Willing to pay the brew cost up front, and the additional in a 2 way upon completion :)
@ArmourGeek
Can I get a ping when you have a porcupine? I will be needing one for one of my kiddos!
Willing to pay the brew cost up front, and the additional in a 2 way upon completion :)
QFXpYkj.png
@Lexiana
I can def do that for you =) I just started brewing something that'll take 2hrs, but after that, I can brew your gene =)
@Lexiana
I can def do that for you =) I just started brewing something that'll take 2hrs, but after that, I can brew your gene =)
@FireBrimstone Thank you so much! I have some extra stuff I can send over for you to use, too. Would you prefer a crossroads or a message?

Edit: I just sent a Crossroads :)
@FireBrimstone Thank you so much! I have some extra stuff I can send over for you to use, too. Would you prefer a crossroads or a message?

Edit: I just sent a Crossroads :)
@Lexiana
A message will be fine! I just checked the ah, and the only banescale tox gene I could find was 500kt, oof. Bc you're providing mats, I can sell the gene for 250kt? Feel free to pm me if you want to haggle or discuss it!
@Lexiana
A message will be fine! I just checked the ah, and the only banescale tox gene I could find was 500kt, oof. Bc you're providing mats, I can sell the gene for 250kt? Feel free to pm me if you want to haggle or discuss it!
@FireBrimstone

Oh dear. I'll have to wait, I just don't have the finances, too much splurging today. Thanks for your time, though!
@FireBrimstone

Oh dear. I'll have to wait, I just don't have the finances, too much splurging today. Thanks for your time, though!
@Lexiana
Ah, sorry about that! I can def relate to splurging, aha, I've impulse bought a few too many pretty hatchlings xD I'm trying to get them all gened up too, but they eat through my wallet like anything ^-^'
@Lexiana
Ah, sorry about that! I can def relate to splurging, aha, I've impulse bought a few too many pretty hatchlings xD I'm trying to get them all gened up too, but they eat through my wallet like anything ^-^'
@ArmourGeek
Understandable! I will have to double check finances anyways
I do however, have all mats when cauldron is free
@ArmourGeek
Understandable! I will have to double check finances anyways
I do however, have all mats when cauldron is free
@lexiana - I'm tying to keep prices down (in part because the AH is always silly with new gene costs) so I have poison / toxin genes at a 349 gems / treasure suggested price since that seems fair to both sides. If you can wait (an no-one else jumps on it) I'll get that in the pot tomorrow, and it should be done by the evening. I'll happily trade you for some brewing time instead of treasure, if you'd be willing to brew an enormous pile of beakers (or higher level materials like infused fragments, reinforced beakers etc)

@Trafficat - I think that FireBrimstone was brewing those. Before I commit to making any I'm trying to line up folks to brew the infusion / irradiated reductions since I'd prefer to spend as much time brewing these genes (which need a level 23 cauldron) rather than the "fiddly bits" which need a level 8-12 cauldron (where there are a lot more of them around) - can you brew the infused fragments or irradiated reductions?
Irradiated reductions are level 8
Infused Fragments are level 11
Reinforced Beakers are level 12 (and @Hoodies is kindly brewing me a dozen right now - thank you!)
@lexiana - I'm tying to keep prices down (in part because the AH is always silly with new gene costs) so I have poison / toxin genes at a 349 gems / treasure suggested price since that seems fair to both sides. If you can wait (an no-one else jumps on it) I'll get that in the pot tomorrow, and it should be done by the evening. I'll happily trade you for some brewing time instead of treasure, if you'd be willing to brew an enormous pile of beakers (or higher level materials like infused fragments, reinforced beakers etc)

@Trafficat - I think that FireBrimstone was brewing those. Before I commit to making any I'm trying to line up folks to brew the infusion / irradiated reductions since I'd prefer to spend as much time brewing these genes (which need a level 23 cauldron) rather than the "fiddly bits" which need a level 8-12 cauldron (where there are a lot more of them around) - can you brew the infused fragments or irradiated reductions?
Irradiated reductions are level 8
Infused Fragments are level 11
Reinforced Beakers are level 12 (and @Hoodies is kindly brewing me a dozen right now - thank you!)
@ArmourGeek

This is a great idea and I've got a maxed cauldron, so count me in! I'm currently brewing a Banescale trail which should be done around 20:00 FR time. I've got mats for another pinstripe/trail ready as well as mats for some of the others. Going to run out of reinforced beakers before too long, but we'll see how far we get.

I don't think I noticed anyone asking for something that hasn't already been claimed, so unless I hear otherwise I'll start a pinstripe when the trail is done.
@ArmourGeek

This is a great idea and I've got a maxed cauldron, so count me in! I'm currently brewing a Banescale trail which should be done around 20:00 FR time. I've got mats for another pinstripe/trail ready as well as mats for some of the others. Going to run out of reinforced beakers before too long, but we'll see how far we get.

I don't think I noticed anyone asking for something that hasn't already been claimed, so unless I hear otherwise I'll start a pinstripe when the trail is done.
Gj97yvC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7