Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Hub) S/T Banescale Brew Genes below LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
right now Porcupine is cheaper in the AH than it is here - 250 gems was LAH,.

This is odd because the cost to brew one is higher than that (assuming you buy the infusions and reductions)
right now Porcupine is cheaper in the AH than it is here - 250 gems was LAH,.

This is odd because the cost to brew one is higher than that (assuming you buy the infusions and reductions)
@ArmourGeek I've actually found someone else to brew it for me, thank you though!
@ArmourGeek I've actually found someone else to brew it for me, thank you though!
@Skywolfe - skink sent via PM
@SpitfyreFlier - Spinner is in the pot now, I'll send it this evening
@StarlitOblivion - your skink is next!

@MissPinkDragon - Do you still want that toxin gene? I can start that tomorrow if so. I'm sure we can figure out something
@trafficat - do you still want a porcupine gene? If so drop me a line : if you have gems they are cheap in the AH right now, if you want to trade I'm sure we can work something out.
@Skywolfe - skink sent via PM
@SpitfyreFlier - Spinner is in the pot now, I'll send it this evening
@StarlitOblivion - your skink is next!

@MissPinkDragon - Do you still want that toxin gene? I can start that tomorrow if so. I'm sure we can figure out something
@trafficat - do you still want a porcupine gene? If so drop me a line : if you have gems they are cheap in the AH right now, if you want to trade I'm sure we can work something out.
I do indeed still want that toxin, but I'm still working on gathering a couple ingredients ^^''

I think I might leave it for now and come back when I do have them so I don't keep you waiting?
I do indeed still want that toxin, but I'm still working on gathering a couple ingredients ^^''

I think I might leave it for now and come back when I do have them so I don't keep you waiting?
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@misspinkdragon
I have the materials, so I'll queue it up - we have time to figure out the details :)
@misspinkdragon
I have the materials, so I'll queue it up - we have time to figure out the details :)

I have the materials, can we do a trade? I also have the required currency for the brew (50k)

For the Skink gene?

I have the materials, can we do a trade? I also have the required currency for the brew (50k)

For the Skink gene?
I brewed a spinner that I don't need, if anyone wants it for the materials, LAH, or trade in items. I'm also Baldwin lv 24.
I brewed a spinner that I don't need, if anyone wants it for the materials, LAH, or trade in items. I'm also Baldwin lv 24.
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae

I'll add you to the list of folks who can brew, and note that you have a BaneScale spinner gene available.

@CravenStory - sent you a PM
@zaphyrae

I'll add you to the list of folks who can brew, and note that you have a BaneScale spinner gene available.

@CravenStory - sent you a PM
Hello! If you are still open for brewing, I have been looking to get trail (499 G). I understand if you have too much of a queue right now and can’t get around to it ^^
Hello! If you are still open for brewing, I have been looking to get trail (499 G). I understand if you have too much of a queue right now and can’t get around to it ^^
luw7Fez.gif
Hiya @autopsyjuice you have an awesome user name :)

I can probably get that to you in the next 2 days if that works for you - banescale trail and pinstripe genes lasting less than 10 minutes on the AH is what started this thread!

This *might* be ready tomorrow evening if the stars align - I already have sulfur brewed.
Hiya @autopsyjuice you have an awesome user name :)

I can probably get that to you in the next 2 days if that works for you - banescale trail and pinstripe genes lasting less than 10 minutes on the AH is what started this thread!

This *might* be ready tomorrow evening if the stars align - I already have sulfur brewed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7