Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Hex
Just a small update for you. I've been steadily earning treasure and gems, so I am almost ready to send a CR. (this conquest has been a huge help)
Thank you so much for your patience!
@Hex
Just a small update for you. I've been steadily earning treasure and gems, so I am almost ready to send a CR. (this conquest has been a huge help)
Thank you so much for your patience!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@cunea ::[/b] no rush no rush! I do appreciate the update though ~ just feel free to send when you're ready! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@cunea ::
no rush no rush! I do appreciate the update though ~ just feel free to send when you're ready!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
I really want your Clockwork KS. I have a Glitter Vomit that I want to rid myself of. Could we consider that a trade with something else?
I really want your Clockwork KS. I have a Glitter Vomit that I want to rid myself of. Could we consider that a trade with something else?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@Solgalion ::[/b] I'm not overly interested in fae skins sadly, as I have little use for them ; w; I'd be open for offers that included other items / whatnot though! I'm always interested in youth scrolls, Gaoler Pinstripe/Trail genes, apparel bundles, gem bundles, T/G, etc. I'm also a sucker for old fest apparel bc what is fashion. [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Solgalion ::

I'm not overly interested in fae skins sadly, as I have little use for them ; w;
I'd be open for offers that included other items / whatnot though! I'm always interested in youth scrolls, Gaoler Pinstripe/Trail genes, apparel bundles, gem bundles, T/G, etc.
I'm also a sucker for old fest apparel bc what is fashion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32