Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Hex

I'll send you a CR
@Hex

I'll send you a CR
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

Could you hold Marsh Wanderer for me for couple days please? ;u; I'll probably be doing mixed if that's ok, unless you'd prefer I converted any treasure i got!
@Hex

Could you hold Marsh Wanderer for me for couple days please? ;u; I'll probably be doing mixed if that's ok, unless you'd prefer I converted any treasure i got!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@Rahkali ::[/b] sure, can do~ I don't mind mixed at all, I actually drained my treasure store pretty badly so I'm in desperate need for treasure now qwq [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Rahkali ::
sure, can do~
I don't mind mixed at all, I actually drained my treasure store pretty badly so I'm in desperate need for treasure now qwq

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

Awesome! Treasure is easier to get these days, since fodder has been selling quicker than gen1s lmao

Could you possibly set up a PA with it for me? That way I won't forget, since I check the AH so much :') and once I get the money I'll send you a CR!
@Hex

Awesome! Treasure is easier to get these days, since fodder has been selling quicker than gen1s lmao

Could you possibly set up a PA with it for me? That way I won't forget, since I check the AH so much :') and once I get the money I'll send you a CR!

z0HlerP.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@Rahkali ::[/b] shore shore! do you want me to set it up for treasure pure then? [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Rahkali ::
shore shore!
do you want me to set it up for treasure pure then?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

Either way works for me! I'll likely have a bit of both though, so I may not buy it from the PA~
@Hex

Either way works for me! I'll likely have a bit of both though, so I may not buy it from the PA~

z0HlerP.png
@Hex
I know someone was selling Crystalline earlier this year for 4000g!
If it's of any help ;v;
@Hex
I know someone was selling Crystalline earlier this year for 4000g!
If it's of any help ;v;
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@dggeoff ::[/b] old fest skins are so hard to price jhgkshrttgkh I've seen it go for 4k but I've also seen it range upwards to 25k who knows anymore aaaaaah it's mostly a tentative offer since I'm still not sure if I want to part with it haha [s]some day I hope I can find a good outfit / use for it[/s] [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@dggeoff ::
old fest skins are so hard to price jhgkshrttgkh
I've seen it go for 4k but I've also seen it range upwards to 25k
who knows anymore aaaaaah
it's mostly a tentative offer since I'm still not sure if I want to part with it haha
some day I hope I can find a good outfit / use for it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32