Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

i'd love to buy thunderborn, but i really don't have the gems for it yet...

how.. how long would you be willing to hold it? :'D
@Hex

i'd love to buy thunderborn, but i really don't have the gems for it yet...

how.. how long would you be willing to hold it? :'D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@CometStorm ::[/b] oh [i]![/i] it honestly depends on how long you think it'll take qwq keep in mind that I'm happy to do a mix of treasure and gems as well! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@CometStorm ::
oh !
it honestly depends on how long you think it'll take qwq
keep in mind that I'm happy to do a mix of treasure and gems as well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

i wish i could say not long but college is about to start hahaaaa
normally it would be like. 3-4 weeks maybe? i wish it were less time, but i can't really coli if i'm not alone D:
@Hex

i wish i could say not long but college is about to start hahaaaa
normally it would be like. 3-4 weeks maybe? i wish it were less time, but i can't really coli if i'm not alone D:
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Hex

Do you still have the King of Crows accent? The last couple times I've tried to buy it it's been gone by the time I got there.
@Hex

Do you still have the King of Crows accent? The last couple times I've tried to buy it it's been gone by the time I got there.
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@CometStorm ::[/b] aaaah I totally understand you on that qwq university is about to start again for me as well [s]I'm not ready for it at all whoops[/s] I could do a tentative hold on it though if you'd like! I think the only time I'd have to accept another offer would be if someone offered 1oo% pure for it, but I doubt that's happening any time soon ; w; just keep me in the loop <3 [b]@Devilbaby ::[/b] I do [i]![/i] I actually only decided to sell it a little while ago so you're pretty quick on the upkeep with that haha [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@CometStorm ::
aaaah I totally understand you on that qwq university is about to start again for me as well
I'm not ready for it at all whoops
I could do a tentative hold on it though if you'd like! I think the only time I'd have to accept another offer would be if someone offered 1oo% pure for it, but I doubt that's happening any time soon ; w;
just keep me in the loop <3

@Devilbaby ::
I do !
I actually only decided to sell it a little while ago so you're pretty quick on the upkeep with that haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex

alrighty, cool! thank you :'D
@Hex

alrighty, cool! thank you :'D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32