Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ! [center] [emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
Hi there! I’m looking to obtain a kickstarter skin, so I’m very interested in . Do you have an item wishlist? I’d like to see if I have any items you want. Also, would you be willing to let it go for 1700 gems? Please let me know.

I was also wondering if you have a copy of ? I understand if you don’t have it or don’t want to sell it. It’s my goal to obtain a copy of each Kickstarter skin, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Thank you :)
@Hex
Hi there! I’m looking to obtain a kickstarter skin, so I’m very interested in . Do you have an item wishlist? I’d like to see if I have any items you want. Also, would you be willing to let it go for 1700 gems? Please let me know.

I was also wondering if you have a copy of ? I understand if you don’t have it or don’t want to sell it. It’s my goal to obtain a copy of each Kickstarter skin, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Thank you :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri][b]@Cunea ::[/b] I don't have super big item wishes, but I'm always interested in Y1 fest items, halos, and perma youth scrolls. I'd be willing to drop the price down to around 1800 if you're chill with that? I did have a copy of Gilded, but I sold it a while ago to pad out my pockets a bit more with a big project I had at the time ; w; I'll let you know if I see any around though! [center] [emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Cunea ::
I don't have super big item wishes, but I'm always interested in Y1 fest items, halos, and perma youth scrolls. I'd be willing to drop the price down to around 1800 if you're chill with that?
I did have a copy of Gilded, but I sold it a while ago to pad out my pockets a bit more with a big project I had at the time ; w; I'll let you know if I see any around though!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [font=calibri]b u m p ~ [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
1800 would be fine!
Thanks for offering to keep an eye out for gilded, I appreciate it :)
I currently have over 1000 gems, but I will need a bit of time to come up with the rest. I will include some halos and maybe a youth scroll as partial. I'll let you know when I'm ready to make the trade, let me know if I'm missing anything else. Thanks again for selling this to me!
@Hex
1800 would be fine!
Thanks for offering to keep an eye out for gilded, I appreciate it :)
I currently have over 1000 gems, but I will need a bit of time to come up with the rest. I will include some halos and maybe a youth scroll as partial. I'll let you know when I'm ready to make the trade, let me know if I'm missing anything else. Thanks again for selling this to me!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u m p ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32