Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][color=Crimson][size=6]Welcome to Immortal's Lore Shop[/size][/color][/center] [center][b]Guidelines[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The art of writing and literacy is nothing short of lackadaisical [/LIST] [LIST] [*]There are 5 types of works I can put on your dragon/familiar(s), they are as follows: Roleplay/play, a poem revolving around a theme of your choice, a biography of your dragon or a story or a history [/LIST] [LIST] [*]there are 2 types of work I can do for you: lore on dragons or familiar and fan fiction. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Prices will be measured in words, under 250 words would cost 20kt. Between 250-499 words would cost 35kt, 500-750 words would cost 50kt and anything that exceeds 750 words would cost atleast 75kt. Coding is included in all options and is not a must, but is suggested mainly for organization and neatness and appearance. :) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Please tell me how, long you want whatever to be so I can give you a price and you can pay upfront. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Yes I accept mixed payments as well as all gems or all treasure. My rate is 1:1,000, just to keep it simple. I will take familiars as payment too, regular fams are worth here 2,000t each while bosses have a mean value of around 150,000t [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I can write lore for your familiars too, word count pricing is the same. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]IF you do your own lore: I can come up with ideas for the lore and personalities for your dragon(s) for less than 50kt, just depends on the word count in which you request or which you receive. [/LIST] Examples: [quote] [LIST] [*]Ardashir: Was one of the mightiest lumberjacks and bladesmiths in his old town, Lambernia. He even wields his mightiest sword right now. His character can be described best as: authoritarian, passionate, patriotic and perfectionist. He is also planful, polished in his works and very prudent. Whenever possible, he likes to create different things, blades, axes, knives, katanas, you name it and you can even find his works for cheap, he can care a less about money, he cares about maximizing his talents and interests which lay clearly at blade work and providing resources for his town by cutting trees. In his bio, you can talk about his endeavor with nature while cutting trees and maybe what other hobbies he might have that suite his personalities. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Des: a rather cumbersome dragon who loves to go explore and travel not only around his own country Spain, but around the world. Everyone he meets, he greets politely and with poise. When he is asked to do something he does it with the very eldest "yes" or "yes mamm" or "yes sir". Also very observant, orderly and very optimistic when is comes down to anything including his newly made inventions. He invents things on his own mainly in his own boredom. He invented a thundercloud lamp that sends a barrage of cool thunderous looking clouds clouding above a lamp, also a source of light. However there is some downside, he had bipolar disorder after his father killed himself in post traumatic stress disorder in response to serving the mighty Carthaginian army in the Ancient but mighty Peloponnese wars. In his story talk about his inventions, his life and what led up to his prosper and burgeoning in life. Down shine any darkness on the dark side of his life and his life is mainly a celebration of his accomplishments. [/LIST][/quote] ***Fill out the following form to get started with your order: [quote] -What option would you like? -How long do you want the writing? -Any theme ideas and or general ideas? -What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? -Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it. -Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? [/quote] With that being said, who would be interested in having lore done on their dragons, my English/writing skills are on the college level as I have taken numerous English college level classes and got a's in them all. I also would either use a template from one of the guides unless you provide me a template to use. :) Just for a background check, I have written roleplays on different website before, done bios for people throughout history, written poems as well as one act plays before. Ask to be put on the pinglist if wanted! :) Just a few of my works can be found below. If more is wanted let me know. [b]***MY WORK IS COPYRIGHT, ANY REUSE OR INFRINGEMENT OF THIS REQUEST WILL RESULT IN A SUBMISSION OF A USER REPORT!!! ASK BEFORE REUSING OR POSTING ELSEWHERE[/b] Work examples: I figured writing bios for actual people could play into writing ones for dragons, also ive written made up stories. [quote][center]James Jabara[/center] Among the most significant “firsts” achieved by the “Fourth But First” was James Jabara becoming the world’s first all jet ace in the Korean War. Not only was this an accomplishment that garnered Jabara eternal fame in world history, he achieved this distinction in the most difficult of circumstances. James Jabara was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, Oct. 10, 1923. He was first generation American, his family was from Lebanon. He was raised in Wichita, Kansas, and said to be a patriotic American with a great work ethic. Jabara worked in the family grocery store and earned the rank of Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts. Young Jabara probably never realized that his amazing future was hurtling at him at supersonic speed. With World War II underway, Jabara entered flight school as a teenager and earned his wings in 1943. He flew a P-51 Mustang in the 363rd Fighter Group of the 9th Air Force in Europe. Jabara flew more than 100 combat missions, was credited with destroying 1.5 German planes, and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross. After the war Jabara remained in the Air Force and became a jet pilot. Capt. Jabara was assigned to the 334th Fighter Interceptor Squadron of the 4th Fighter Interceptor Wing. The 4th, which had been the highest scoring fighter group in World War II, was now in route to becoming the highest scoring fighter wing in the Korean War. On April 3, 1951 Jabara shot down his first MiG. Two days later, he shot down his second. By April 22, 1951 Jabara had shot down four MiGs and was America’s leading scorer. To become an ace, a pilot had to shoot down five planes. The German jets had shot down a lot of planes in World War II, but they were piston engine aircraft. No one had ever shot down five jet aircraft. Jabara was trying to be the first. Unfortunately, he went almost an entire month without seeing another MiG. Finally, on May 20, 1951 Jabara was flying a fighter sweep when calls went out announcing 50 MiGs in the area. The order “drop tanks” was given. The F-86 Sabres carried external fuel tanks to increase their range but the tanks were dropped when they went into combat to give the jets greater maneuverability and speed. Another flight had been jumped by the MiGs and they were calling for help. Jabara recalled, “We climbed to 35,000 feet and promptly dropped tanks, all except me. One of my tanks wouldn’t come off. Orders were that if you had a ‘hung tank,’ you were to beat it for home. But I wasn’t about to lose what may be my last shot at becoming an ace. I called Kemp, my wingman, and told him we were joining the fight.” Despite the hung external fuel tank Jabara fought the enemy. Half a dozen MiG-15s were attacking Jabara’s formation when another three MiGs joined the fray. Jabara described what ensued, “They overshot me as I turned into them. Two broke away, but I latched onto the tail of the third. He tried everything in the book to shake me, but he couldn’t. I closed to within 1,500 feet and gave him three good bursts. I saw my rounds hit his fuselage and left wing. He did two violent snap rolls and started to spin. At 10,000 feet, with Kemp and I circling him, the MiG pilot bailed out. It was a good thing he didn’t wait longer, because the MiG exploded a few seconds later.” Jabara had shot down his fifth MiG to become the world’s first all jet ace. Despite the hung tank he continued the fight, “I climbed back to 20,000 feet and spotted six more MiGs. I was in a good position, so I bounced them. Picking one of them out, I closed the range and got off two good bursts, scoring heavily both times on the fuselage and the tail surfaces. He flamed out right away, and smoke starting pouring from his exhaust. One more burst caught him in the middle and he caught fire. Quickly, I cut the power and popped the speed brakes, following him down to 6,500 feet. I made sure he hit the ground.” When he returned to base Jabara was chewed out by the Wing Commander, Col. John Meyer, for flying into combat with a hung tank, and then awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross. The newly-crowned all jet ace was sent back to the U.S. to experience the joys of being a celebrity. There were parades, newsreels and interviews in the newspapers. Jabara returned to Korea and the 4th Fighter Interceptor Wing in 1953 and went back into action. His final kill total was 15 MiGs, making him the second highest scoring ace in the Korean War. Unfortunately, Col. James Jabara was killed in an automobile accident in 1966. The “first” achieved by Jabara places him high in the pantheon of heroes of the 4th Fighter Wing. What he accomplished was unique in the world. Jabara overcame great adversity to become the first all jet ace. Like all the men and women who have served in the “Fourth But First” through the decades, Jabara’s career exemplified service, sacrifice and dedication.[/quote] The one of way stories ive written can be found here (keep in mind I did this story in 7th grade): [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GFFBZ-ewyFsMr4Hpzdur2Sr-M4pUQ7PZJ17-DZnXxws/edit?usp=sharing[/url] [quote][center][b][u]Poems[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Hail Charles Wesley[/b] Hymns are heavenly as is the universe, Sunny Sundays in Church, singing with the Choir, In unimaginable levels of lightly praise, As without this light, there is only darkness, And this darkness excels without the hymns heavenly spirit, The sweet melody, precious to the people's soul, As for these souls would not live without these hymns. Hymns invented by you, is the reason happiness and light exists You Charles Sir, allowed a once sin filled world to sing altogether, And when the world sings, the universe dances merely And holy O mere, holy these hymns are, introducing salvation, These hymns merely are praises for the Gods to live and bathe in, As alive as your hymns are the God's even whisper compliments, Gods sing along to this gorgeous music to their hearts, O Holy O mere, when I sleep without these heavenly hymns I hibernate, But when I attempt sleeping with the hymns I arise in joy instead. Such music to my ears and to my ears they steadily jingle, All bodies when exposed to these hymns are in never seen hectic nodes, Bodies willingly move to these melodies like never before, Gods fall back in laughter and pride as these hymns thank thy, The marvelous trees sing back with howling winds, The luminous sun bounces its flares as its soul rehashes hymns, The animals of the world, run like absolute happy hopeful drunkies Oh what happiness, oh what joy, ALL bask in O’ shadows of thy hymns As for the demons and devils of the underworld, they are appalled, As muted as they are, they sit back down in tough overwhelming defeat, As these hymns rise, light also rises, eating darkness entirely whole, As the demons know, war is not ever winnable with a hymns presence, As for yourself Sir Charles you should realize your significance, You bring the entire world onto its feet and the underworld onto its knees, Oh Sir, all whom exist sing to your soul, thanking you never not enough. You're our chosen one, one who would bring everlasting spirit, as hymns are. [b]A Grasslands Firm[/b] Grasslands swerve here to there They just are everywhere The mighty lions hair Swift and golden as can be Swerves here and there, just like the grasslands firm The abomination of tigers, Strikes down the speedy gazel The rays of sun's light Strike into the veins of the grasslands And from this may life continue to thrive Crickets croach the quiet night The moons light awakens thy predators For the prey live not much longer The family of cats asleep in the moonlight The meal that the gazelle was Finished off by coyotes after competition, Hunters, poachers beware, life mightier than you think From the termites and their mounds To the lions and their pride Life goes on and on, in the grasslands firm [b]O’er Deep Sea[/b] O’er Deep Dea So deep the eyes can't see Angler fish, the exception Blessed be the dreams of perception O’er Deep Sea Shalt thy submarine prevail Let the lords give the deciding that be For to this hour, the saltwater be not too sour O’er Deep Sea Life here is merely a wish For thy predators may find not any fish Thy sea, too barren to live with O’er Deep Sea May Explorers find wonders Things that they might just ponder Thy does hold answers [/center][/quote] [b]PINGLIST[/b] [center][b][u]Current Orders[/u][/b][/center] [s]@/Glacierstar: 300-500 word story[/s]DONE @/KitsaRosethorn: 3, 250-499 Norse Cultured stories @/Terazi: 4, 500-750 word Harry Potter themed stories. [s]@/Nikame: 2 things, bio and a poem both under 250 words, 1 dragon[/s]DONE [s]@/Rinrys: Bio under 250, story 250-499, 1 dragon[/s]DONE @/TwistedViolinist: Story, two 500 words+ Egyptian themed, back story of how they know eachother [s]@/SwagYolo: Poem 750 words[/s]DONE @/YukiNightmare: 250-499 word story, "darkness within the light" @/Techmox: 2, 750 word stories based off other bios and in the medical/ dark theme @/Rusher: 1,500 words per chapters, 15 chapters+, fan fiction @/Dracana :500-750 word bio @/gemhue : 130 words on Licht and around 70 words on her familiar Illuster. Bio @/Nightsorrow : 5, 500-750 word combined lore pieces @/HellsByte : 1 Roleplay from dragons perspective, dragon narrates it and over 1,500 words [b][center]Affiliates[/center][/b] -@/ArtcSpaceLeafeon: visit their shop at the following link: [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2674635/1[/url] -@/AthenaCorvus: visit their shop at the following link: [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387930/1[/url]
Welcome to Immortal's Lore Shop
Guidelines
  • The art of writing and literacy is nothing short of lackadaisical
  • There are 5 types of works I can put on your dragon/familiar(s), they are as follows: Roleplay/play, a poem revolving around a theme of your choice, a biography of your dragon or a story or a history
  • there are 2 types of work I can do for you: lore on dragons or familiar and fan fiction.
  • Prices will be measured in words, under 250 words would cost 20kt. Between 250-499 words would cost 35kt, 500-750 words would cost 50kt and anything that exceeds 750 words would cost atleast 75kt. Coding is included in all options and is not a must, but is suggested mainly for organization and neatness and appearance. :)
  • Please tell me how, long you want whatever to be so I can give you a price and you can pay upfront.
  • Yes I accept mixed payments as well as all gems or all treasure. My rate is 1:1,000, just to keep it simple. I will take familiars as payment too, regular fams are worth here 2,000t each while bosses have a mean value of around 150,000t
  • I can write lore for your familiars too, word count pricing is the same.
  • IF you do your own lore: I can come up with ideas for the lore and personalities for your dragon(s) for less than 50kt, just depends on the word count in which you request or which you receive.
Examples:
Quote:
  • Ardashir: Was one of the mightiest lumberjacks and bladesmiths in his old town, Lambernia. He even wields his mightiest sword right now. His character can be described best as: authoritarian, passionate, patriotic and perfectionist. He is also planful, polished in his works and very prudent. Whenever possible, he likes to create different things, blades, axes, knives, katanas, you name it and you can even find his works for cheap, he can care a less about money, he cares about maximizing his talents and interests which lay clearly at blade work and providing resources for his town by cutting trees. In his bio, you can talk about his endeavor with nature while cutting trees and maybe what other hobbies he might have that suite his personalities.
  • Des: a rather cumbersome dragon who loves to go explore and travel not only around his own country Spain, but around the world. Everyone he meets, he greets politely and with poise. When he is asked to do something he does it with the very eldest "yes" or "yes mamm" or "yes sir". Also very observant, orderly and very optimistic when is comes down to anything including his newly made inventions. He invents things on his own mainly in his own boredom. He invented a thundercloud lamp that sends a barrage of cool thunderous looking clouds clouding above a lamp, also a source of light. However there is some downside, he had bipolar disorder after his father killed himself in post traumatic stress disorder in response to serving the mighty Carthaginian army in the Ancient but mighty Peloponnese wars. In his story talk about his inventions, his life and what led up to his prosper and burgeoning in life. Down shine any darkness on the dark side of his life and his life is mainly a celebration of his accomplishments.
***Fill out the following form to get started with your order:
Quote:
-What option would you like?
-How long do you want the writing?
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas?
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result?
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it.
-Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on?
With that being said, who would be interested in having lore done on their dragons, my English/writing skills are on the college level as I have taken numerous English college level classes and got a's in them all. I also would either use a template from one of the guides unless you provide me a template to use. :)
Just for a background check, I have written roleplays on different website before, done bios for people throughout history, written poems as well as one act plays before.
Ask to be put on the pinglist if wanted! :)

Just a few of my works can be found below. If more is wanted let me know.
***MY WORK IS COPYRIGHT, ANY REUSE OR INFRINGEMENT OF THIS REQUEST WILL RESULT IN A SUBMISSION OF A USER REPORT!!! ASK BEFORE REUSING OR POSTING ELSEWHERE

Work examples: I figured writing bios for actual people could play into writing ones for dragons, also ive written made up stories.
Quote:
James Jabara

Among the most significant “firsts” achieved by the “Fourth But First” was James Jabara becoming the world’s first all jet ace in the Korean War. Not only was this an accomplishment that garnered Jabara eternal fame in world history, he achieved this distinction in the most difficult of circumstances.

James Jabara was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, Oct. 10, 1923. He was first generation American, his family was from Lebanon. He was raised in Wichita, Kansas, and said to be a patriotic American with a great work ethic. Jabara worked in the family grocery store and earned the rank of Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts. Young Jabara probably never realized that his amazing future was hurtling at him at supersonic speed.

With World War II underway, Jabara entered flight school as a teenager and earned his wings in 1943. He flew a P-51 Mustang in the 363rd Fighter Group of the 9th Air Force in Europe. Jabara flew more than 100 combat missions, was credited with destroying 1.5 German planes, and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross. After the war Jabara remained in the Air Force and became a jet pilot.

Capt. Jabara was assigned to the 334th Fighter Interceptor Squadron of the 4th Fighter Interceptor Wing. The 4th, which had been the highest scoring fighter group in World War II, was now in route to becoming the highest scoring fighter wing in the Korean War. On April 3, 1951 Jabara shot down his first MiG. Two days later, he shot down his second. By April 22, 1951 Jabara had shot down four MiGs and was America’s leading scorer.

To become an ace, a pilot had to shoot down five planes. The German jets had shot down a lot of planes in World War II, but they were piston engine aircraft. No one had ever shot down five jet aircraft. Jabara was trying to be the first. Unfortunately, he went almost an entire month without seeing another MiG.

Finally, on May 20, 1951 Jabara was flying a fighter sweep when calls went out announcing 50 MiGs in the area. The order “drop tanks” was given. The F-86 Sabres carried external fuel tanks to increase their range but the tanks were dropped when they went into combat to give the jets greater maneuverability and speed. Another flight had been jumped by the MiGs and they were calling for help.

Jabara recalled, “We climbed to 35,000 feet and promptly dropped tanks, all except me. One of my tanks wouldn’t come off. Orders were that if you had a ‘hung tank,’ you were to beat it for home. But I wasn’t about to lose what may be my last shot at becoming an ace. I called Kemp, my wingman, and told him we were joining the fight.”

Despite the hung external fuel tank Jabara fought the enemy. Half a dozen MiG-15s were attacking Jabara’s formation when another three MiGs joined the fray. Jabara described what ensued, “They overshot me as I turned into them. Two broke away, but I latched onto the tail of the third. He tried everything in the book to shake me, but he couldn’t. I closed to within 1,500 feet and gave him three good bursts. I saw my rounds hit his fuselage and left wing. He did two violent snap rolls and started to spin. At 10,000 feet, with Kemp and I circling him, the MiG pilot bailed out. It was a good thing he didn’t wait longer, because the MiG exploded a few seconds later.”

Jabara had shot down his fifth MiG to become the world’s first all jet ace. Despite the hung tank he continued the fight, “I climbed back to 20,000 feet and spotted six more MiGs. I was in a good position, so I bounced them. Picking one of them out, I closed the range and got off two good bursts, scoring heavily both times on the fuselage and the tail surfaces. He flamed out right away, and smoke starting pouring from his exhaust. One more burst caught him in the middle and he caught fire. Quickly, I cut the power and popped the speed brakes, following him down to 6,500 feet. I made sure he hit the ground.”

When he returned to base Jabara was chewed out by the Wing Commander, Col. John Meyer, for flying into combat with a hung tank, and then awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross. The newly-crowned all jet ace was sent back to the U.S. to experience the joys of being a celebrity. There were parades, newsreels and interviews in the newspapers.

Jabara returned to Korea and the 4th Fighter Interceptor Wing in 1953 and went back into action. His final kill total was 15 MiGs, making him the second highest scoring ace in the Korean War. Unfortunately, Col. James Jabara was killed in an automobile accident in 1966.

The “first” achieved by Jabara places him high in the pantheon of heroes of the 4th Fighter Wing. What he accomplished was unique in the world. Jabara overcame great adversity to become the first all jet ace. Like all the men and women who have served in the “Fourth But First” through the decades, Jabara’s career exemplified service, sacrifice and dedication.

The one of way stories ive written can be found here (keep in mind I did this story in 7th grade): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GFFBZ-ewyFsMr4Hpzdur2Sr-M4pUQ7PZJ17-DZnXxws/edit?usp=sharing
Quote:
Poems
Hail Charles Wesley

Hymns are heavenly as is the universe,
Sunny Sundays in Church, singing with the Choir,
In unimaginable levels of lightly praise,
As without this light, there is only darkness,
And this darkness excels without the hymns heavenly spirit,
The sweet melody, precious to the people's soul,
As for these souls would not live without these hymns.
Hymns invented by you, is the reason happiness and light exists

You Charles Sir, allowed a once sin filled world to sing altogether,
And when the world sings, the universe dances merely
And holy O mere, holy these hymns are, introducing salvation,
These hymns merely are praises for the Gods to live and bathe in,
As alive as your hymns are the God's even whisper compliments,
Gods sing along to this gorgeous music to their hearts,
O Holy O mere, when I sleep without these heavenly hymns I hibernate,
But when I attempt sleeping with the hymns I arise in joy instead.

Such music to my ears and to my ears they steadily jingle,
All bodies when exposed to these hymns are in never seen hectic nodes,
Bodies willingly move to these melodies like never before,
Gods fall back in laughter and pride as these hymns thank thy,
The marvelous trees sing back with howling winds,
The luminous sun bounces its flares as its soul rehashes hymns,
The animals of the world, run like absolute happy hopeful drunkies
Oh what happiness, oh what joy, ALL bask in O’ shadows of thy hymns

As for the demons and devils of the underworld, they are appalled,
As muted as they are, they sit back down in tough overwhelming defeat,
As these hymns rise, light also rises, eating darkness entirely whole,
As the demons know, war is not ever winnable with a hymns presence,
As for yourself Sir Charles you should realize your significance,
You bring the entire world onto its feet and the underworld onto its knees,
Oh Sir, all whom exist sing to your soul, thanking you never not enough.
You're our chosen one, one who would bring everlasting spirit, as hymns are.

A Grasslands Firm

Grasslands swerve here to there
They just are everywhere
The mighty lions hair
Swift and golden as can be
Swerves here and there, just like the grasslands firm
The abomination of tigers,
Strikes down the speedy gazel
The rays of sun's light
Strike into the veins of the grasslands
And from this may life continue to thrive

Crickets croach the quiet night
The moons light awakens thy predators
For the prey live not much longer
The family of cats asleep in the moonlight
The meal that the gazelle was
Finished off by coyotes after competition,
Hunters, poachers beware, life mightier than you think
From the termites and their mounds
To the lions and their pride
Life goes on and on, in the grasslands firm

O’er Deep Sea

O’er Deep Dea
So deep the eyes can't see
Angler fish, the exception
Blessed be the dreams of perception

O’er Deep Sea
Shalt thy submarine prevail
Let the lords give the deciding that be
For to this hour, the saltwater be not too sour

O’er Deep Sea
Life here is merely a wish
For thy predators may find not any fish
Thy sea, too barren to live with

O’er Deep Sea
May Explorers find wonders
Things that they might just ponder
Thy does hold answers

PINGLIST

Current Orders
@/Glacierstar: 300-500 word storyDONE
@/KitsaRosethorn: 3, 250-499 Norse Cultured stories
@/Terazi: 4, 500-750 word Harry Potter themed stories.
@/Nikame: 2 things, bio and a poem both under 250 words, 1 dragonDONE
@/Rinrys: Bio under 250, story 250-499, 1 dragonDONE
@/TwistedViolinist: Story, two 500 words+ Egyptian themed, back story of how they know eachother
@/SwagYolo: Poem 750 wordsDONE
@/YukiNightmare: 250-499 word story, "darkness within the light"
@/Techmox: 2, 750 word stories based off other bios and in the medical/ dark theme
@/Rusher: 1,500 words per chapters, 15 chapters+, fan fiction
@/Dracana :500-750 word bio
@/gemhue : 130 words on Licht and around 70 words on her familiar Illuster. Bio
@/Nightsorrow : 5, 500-750 word combined lore pieces
@/HellsByte : 1 Roleplay from dragons perspective, dragon narrates it and over 1,500 words

Affiliates

-@/ArtcSpaceLeafeon: visit their shop at the following link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2674635/1

-@/AthenaCorvus: visit their shop at the following link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387930/1

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

what is your suggested rate? and can you work off of existing lore?
@ImmortalShogun

what is your suggested rate? and can you work off of existing lore?
i7jjUhe.png
@icedragon1 reminder to return sometime to look at this
@icedragon1 reminder to return sometime to look at this
@Glacierstar
this is where my shop would start although I have a lot of coding to do, so its not open quite yet. :)

@IceDragon1
Awesome thanks for your interest, the details should be up soon, Ive got some coding I need to do beforehand though.

@KitsaRosethorn
I would be happy to work off of existing lore, actually that would make it alot easier for me since I dont have to think of a lead and hook in that case. The price to work off of existing lore would be alot less than me writing it all. What are you willing to pay, and how many words, any lore ideas? I know I didnt answer your question but that was intentional as I am curious to see how much people would pay. Cheers! :)
@Glacierstar
this is where my shop would start although I have a lot of coding to do, so its not open quite yet. :)

@IceDragon1
Awesome thanks for your interest, the details should be up soon, Ive got some coding I need to do beforehand though.

@KitsaRosethorn
I would be happy to work off of existing lore, actually that would make it alot easier for me since I dont have to think of a lead and hook in that case. The price to work off of existing lore would be alot less than me writing it all. What are you willing to pay, and how many words, any lore ideas? I know I didnt answer your question but that was intentional as I am curious to see how much people would pay. Cheers! :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@immortalshogun
Sounds good! Perhaps this might be more suited for Art Sales though? Not sure haha
@immortalshogun
Sounds good! Perhaps this might be more suited for Art Sales though? Not sure haha
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@ImmortalShogun

I'll message you since I don't want to drown on her.. >-<

normally I've been paying 40kt per dragon
@ImmortalShogun

I'll message you since I don't want to drown on her.. >-<

normally I've been paying 40kt per dragon
i7jjUhe.png
@Glacierstar
Maybe, I wouldn't know.
@Glacierstar
Maybe, I wouldn't know.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Sounds good to me! Yeah I was thinking 50kt for the writing from beginning to end and the coding included. Also accepting gems when I open the shop.
@KitsaRosethorn
Sounds good to me! Yeah I was thinking 50kt for the writing from beginning to end and the coding included. Also accepting gems when I open the shop.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun I will gladly pay 50kt/g if you include the coding.. :D
@ImmortalShogun I will gladly pay 50kt/g if you include the coding.. :D
i7jjUhe.png
And I believe we are open!
@KitsaRosethorn (yes I got your pm and will respond soon) @Glacierstar @IceDragon1
And I believe we are open!
@KitsaRosethorn (yes I got your pm and will respond soon) @Glacierstar @IceDragon1

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24