Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@ilios @OrcDovahkiin
@Nightdraco @dragonpals
I deleted it whoops but yes yall were pinged, I actually should have pinged yall to my other lore interest thread, this wasn't the right thread to ping to, my bad. I saw you guys and your interest in lore reading through comments on posts, and decided why not, a ping doesnt hurt. Let me know if it hurt, I will rescind that decision for future reference.
@ilios @OrcDovahkiin
@Nightdraco @dragonpals
I deleted it whoops but yes yall were pinged, I actually should have pinged yall to my other lore interest thread, this wasn't the right thread to ping to, my bad. I saw you guys and your interest in lore reading through comments on posts, and decided why not, a ping doesnt hurt. Let me know if it hurt, I will rescind that decision for future reference.

dB9Z4Zw.png
Got accidentally pinged too, yeah.
Got accidentally pinged too, yeah.
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
Ah, okay! >-> Sorry, my memory sucks, where did I show interest?
Ah, okay! >-> Sorry, my memory sucks, where did I show interest?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@ImmortalShogun it's not really polite to ping people to advertise something unless they ask you specifically to be on a pinglist
@ImmortalShogun it's not really polite to ping people to advertise something unless they ask you specifically to be on a pinglist
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MisterArtist
Thank you for letting me know. I wont ping anybody else unless they ask. To be honest I wasn't sure what flight rising etiquette was. My account is only 8 days old.
@MisterArtist
Thank you for letting me know. I wont ping anybody else unless they ask. To be honest I wasn't sure what flight rising etiquette was. My account is only 8 days old.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun that's fine :) s'why I'm letting you know.
@ImmortalShogun that's fine :) s'why I'm letting you know.
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
~Writing order~ Option: Two dragons How long: 500 words each Theme or ideas: Lore or short stories for two dragons. Possibly a more Egyptian theme. Or maybe how they know each other? It's really up to you! Desired time: Two weeks if all possible? I'm not as worried about time if there's lots of other orders already! Desired template: No preference! Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45997293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459973/45997293_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48896952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488970/48896952_350.png[/img] [/url]
~Writing order~

Option: Two dragons
How long: 500 words each
Theme or ideas: Lore or short stories for two dragons. Possibly a more Egyptian theme. Or maybe how they know each other? It's really up to you!
Desired time: Two weeks if all possible? I'm not as worried about time if there's lots of other orders already!
Desired template: No preference!
Dragons:

45997293_350.png

48896952_350.png
@Nightdraco
Lol now I cant find the thread. I never posted on it so its not in my recent forum activity or anywhere. But it was somewhere, lol
@Nightdraco
Lol now I cant find the thread. I never posted on it so its not in my recent forum activity or anywhere. But it was somewhere, lol

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun I don’t want to be pinged for your lore thread, no offense but I have my own lore shop and I write all my own lore. Sorry! I don’t like commissioning others when I can do the work myself
@ImmortalShogun I don’t want to be pinged for your lore thread, no offense but I have my own lore shop and I write all my own lore. Sorry! I don’t like commissioning others when I can do the work myself
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
May we be affiliates?
@ilios
May we be affiliates?

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24