Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Rusher
Actually I probably wont make all that back, you can have all my familiars instead, the value of them all is worth well over 3 million treasure. :)
@Rusher
Actually I probably wont make all that back, you can have all my familiars instead, the value of them all is worth well over 3 million treasure. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
What option would you like? Id like a roleplay/play. Is it correct that the story will be narrated by the dragon himself? As in, have him tell his story from his perspective?*
-How long do you want the writing? I want whatever 150kt will get me.
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas? He was banished from his clan and given the name "Wendigo" (eater of humans) for going against clan rules. The rest is up to you.
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? Im willing to wait over a month, its up to you, how many orders youve got and how long of a wait is expected. Take your time and no stress :)
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it. No I dont. This is my first time doing lore or any bios of any kind.
-Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? "Wendigo": http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=356211&did=42913773
-
*Regarding what id like, Id like the story to be narrated by Wendigo himself. As in: "I was.." "I am..."
@ImmortalShogun
What option would you like? Id like a roleplay/play. Is it correct that the story will be narrated by the dragon himself? As in, have him tell his story from his perspective?*
-How long do you want the writing? I want whatever 150kt will get me.
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas? He was banished from his clan and given the name "Wendigo" (eater of humans) for going against clan rules. The rest is up to you.
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? Im willing to wait over a month, its up to you, how many orders youve got and how long of a wait is expected. Take your time and no stress :)
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it. No I dont. This is my first time doing lore or any bios of any kind.
-Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? "Wendigo": http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=356211&did=42913773
-
*Regarding what id like, Id like the story to be narrated by Wendigo himself. As in: "I was.." "I am..."
@ImmortalShogun
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@immortalShogun

I would prefer you to forward my orders to another writer. If you can tell me who you pick so I can follow up with them
@immortalShogun

I would prefer you to forward my orders to another writer. If you can tell me who you pick so I can follow up with them
kBDYe26.png= _ efb7yUm.png
@immortalShogun

Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

May I get option 2 please (forward it to another writer please.
@immortalShogun

Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

May I get option 2 please (forward it to another writer please.
@ImmortalShogun
May I be refunded all my chests back? If they're already open, can I have the contents and skins back?
I wish you well on your journey!
@ImmortalShogun
May I be refunded all my chests back? If they're already open, can I have the contents and skins back?
I wish you well on your journey!
@TwistedViolinist
I dont have all the contents anymore, I gave them away in my newbie giveaway, they could be anywhere. Would you like one of my level 25's as payment? Any but Magma
@TwistedViolinist
I dont have all the contents anymore, I gave them away in my newbie giveaway, they could be anywhere. Would you like one of my level 25's as payment? Any but Magma

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun
Ugh, that's...great.
Just direct me to a writer who will actually get my order done please.
@ImmortalShogun
Ugh, that's...great.
Just direct me to a writer who will actually get my order done please.
@ImmortalShogun
I want what I paid for, and extra for collateral. One year of my hard work getting the chest collection I gave you, only for it to be given away for free before you've started writing is not an acceptable business practice. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you and your shop thread for false advertising.
@ImmortalShogun
I want what I paid for, and extra for collateral. One year of my hard work getting the chest collection I gave you, only for it to be given away for free before you've started writing is not an acceptable business practice. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you and your shop thread for false advertising.
@TwistedViolinist
Wow that came out of nowhere. You do realize, that by reporting me to a possible account closure, there is no refund for you and others, while im trying to process them. Not only that, but my decision to leave the site came out of the ordinary, I wasnt expecting it until I got desperate. Just think before you act please. Also I dont care if you report me because im going adios from the site anyways.
@TwistedViolinist
Wow that came out of nowhere. You do realize, that by reporting me to a possible account closure, there is no refund for you and others, while im trying to process them. Not only that, but my decision to leave the site came out of the ordinary, I wasnt expecting it until I got desperate. Just think before you act please. Also I dont care if you report me because im going adios from the site anyways.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@Rusher
Ok Im going to have to somehow get all that money, I will figure it out.
@Rusher
Ok Im going to have to somehow get all that money, I will figure it out.

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24