Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@immortalshogun -What option would you like?- Story -How long do you want the writing? 300-500 words -Any theme ideas and or general ideas? He has some lore in his bio, so if you could expand upon it in the form of a story, that'd be awesome. Also, the theme of travelling is pretty important, so please touch on that -What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? I'm willing to wait up to a week, but 1-3 day delivery is most ideal. -Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42671602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426717/42671602_350.png[/img] [/url]
@immortalshogun
-What option would you like?- Story

-How long do you want the writing? 300-500 words

-Any theme ideas and or general ideas? He has some lore in his bio, so if you could expand upon it in the form of a story, that'd be awesome. Also, the theme of travelling is pretty important, so please touch on that

-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? I'm willing to wait up to a week, but 1-3 day delivery is most ideal.

-Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on?

42671602_350.png
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar
Awesome order, your my first order, so congrats on the speed. :)

Would you be willing to send the dragon on over, it would be easier for me to do the coding via the bio box rather than document so I can submit the coding as much as I want and see what it looks like. :)
Since your order is not that large I will surely have it done within 3 days. :)
Send your order when ready.
@Glacierstar
Awesome order, your my first order, so congrats on the speed. :)

Would you be willing to send the dragon on over, it would be easier for me to do the coding via the bio box rather than document so I can submit the coding as much as I want and see what it looks like. :)
Since your order is not that large I will surely have it done within 3 days. :)
Send your order when ready.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@immortalshogun
I don't think I'm quite okay with sending him over, sorry ^^ May I suggest you a fodder dragon of your own to test out text, or perhaps use a BBC editor? I can send his bio code if you need!
It would be 35kt, right?
@immortalshogun
I don't think I'm quite okay with sending him over, sorry ^^ May I suggest you a fodder dragon of your own to test out text, or perhaps use a BBC editor? I can send his bio code if you need!
It would be 35kt, right?
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar
Eh thats no problem, just might be a little difficult for me, but hey im up for challenges. I guess I will use a fodder dragon of mine, yes 35kt. Thanks for the link btw, I may use it.
@Glacierstar
Eh thats no problem, just might be a little difficult for me, but hey im up for challenges. I guess I will use a fodder dragon of mine, yes 35kt. Thanks for the link btw, I may use it.

dB9Z4Zw.png
Up
Up

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

I'd like to start with Lore for the family unit Jeffree Maeve and Aija
@ImmortalShogun

I'd like to start with Lore for the family unit Jeffree Maeve and Aija
i7jjUhe.png
@ImmortalShogun

Why is this in items for sale? This belongs in Art for sale, you can ask a mod to move it for you
@ImmortalShogun

Why is this in items for sale? This belongs in Art for sale, you can ask a mod to move it for you
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@KitsaRosethorn
ok thank you, for additional information for me, please fill out this form
Refer back to the first post on this thread to look at the options supplied.
Quote:
-What option would you like?
-How long do you want the writing?
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas?
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result?
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it.
@KitsaRosethorn
ok thank you, for additional information for me, please fill out this form
Refer back to the first post on this thread to look at the options supplied.
Quote:
-What option would you like?
-How long do you want the writing?
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas?
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result?
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@Tinytalkingtina
I was thinking this isnt exactly art so maybe it should be in the items for sale, afterall I am selling something.
@Tinytalkingtina
I was thinking this isnt exactly art so maybe it should be in the items for sale, afterall I am selling something.

dB9Z4Zw.png
Quick Bump
Quick Bump

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24