Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@ArtcSpaceLeafeon
I opened the shop to all not too long ago
@ArtcSpaceLeafeon
I opened the shop to all not too long ago

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun That's awesome! I'll link to it in my shop! :D
@ImmortalShogun That's awesome! I'll link to it in my shop! :D
@ArtcSpaceLeafeon
I will do the same for your shop. :)
@ArtcSpaceLeafeon
I will do the same for your shop. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun Thank you so much!!!! :0000
@ImmortalShogun Thank you so much!!!! :0000
[quote name="ImmortalShogun" date="2019-05-12 12:40:44" ] @ImmortalShogun ok thank you, for additional information for me, please fill out this form Refer back to the first post on this thread to look at the options supplied. Quote: -What option would you like? Bio Similar to the bio format used on Zephyr -How long do you want the writing? However long to portrait the dragon -Any theme ideas and or general ideas? Well since Maeve and Jeffree can not have thier own children addressing that. Aija was an egg the couple found -What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? However long it takes for u to feel satisfied -Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it. Fell free to have artistic freedom -Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? Jeffree, meave and Aija I'm a jewelry artist I believe in artistic freedom :) as long as it flows with the rest of the lore [/quote]
ImmortalShogun wrote on 2019-05-12 12:40:44:
@ImmortalShogun
ok thank you, for additional information for me, please fill out this form
Refer back to the first post on this thread to look at the options supplied.

Quote:
-What option would you like? Bio Similar to the bio format used on Zephyr
-How long do you want the writing? However long to portrait the dragon
-Any theme ideas and or general ideas? Well since Maeve and Jeffree can not have thier own children addressing that. Aija was an egg the couple found
-What is the desired time your willing to wait for a result? However long it takes for u to feel satisfied
-Do you have a desired template for the coding? If so please provide a link to it. Fell free to have artistic freedom
-Which of your dragon(s) do you want lore on? Jeffree, meave and Aija

I'm a jewelry artist I believe in artistic freedom :) as long as it flows with the rest of the lore
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Ok im going to make their bios between 250-499 words. So pay 35kt for each dragon when ready.
honestly it all sounds good though, would you like Norse related story, since thats what you mentioned in the Pm? Also thanks for all the artistic freedom :D
@KitsaRosethorn
Ok im going to make their bios between 250-499 words. So pay 35kt for each dragon when ready.
honestly it all sounds good though, would you like Norse related story, since thats what you mentioned in the Pm? Also thanks for all the artistic freedom :D

dB9Z4Zw.png
@Immortalshogun

Yes the clan system is based on Norse cuture that all of the clan members can and are able to fight. I'll send the momey shortly
@Immortalshogun

Yes the clan system is based on Norse cuture that all of the clan members can and are able to fight. I'll send the momey shortly
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Do you mind if I skip the coding for your transaction and simply have words no pictures or anything. I mean the norse culture research will take me alot of time which im slim on already. Getting paid 105kt to do three 250-499 word bios plus the research aspect is enough. If you want the coding I will have to increase the price to 125kt, extra 20kt for ALL the coding. This is only a special case as you have requested that I do something based off Norse culture, which takes time and research in itself. :)
@KitsaRosethorn
Do you mind if I skip the coding for your transaction and simply have words no pictures or anything. I mean the norse culture research will take me alot of time which im slim on already. Getting paid 105kt to do three 250-499 word bios plus the research aspect is enough. If you want the coding I will have to increase the price to 125kt, extra 20kt for ALL the coding. This is only a special case as you have requested that I do something based off Norse culture, which takes time and research in itself. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun np.. Whatever works for you :)
@ImmortalShogun np.. Whatever works for you :)
i7jjUhe.png
Up
Up

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24