Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 785 786
@Lundlaeva I trade 1:1, please choose one item for your item.
@Lundlaeva I trade 1:1, please choose one item for your item.
66MHIIb.png
@Clya can I swap you a mischevious magnifier for the green plant fam?
@Clya can I swap you a mischevious magnifier for the green plant fam?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
[b][size=4]Willing to trade multiple of these if you have a good offer! I'll trade anything you see in my Have sections for anything in my Want sections, so feel free to mix and match! Also, if you want to trade non-NotN items for any of these, go ahead and make an offer![/size][/b] [u][i][b]Familiars[/b][/i][/u] [i]Have:[/i] [item=Snailing Mimic][item=Animated Statue]x2[item=Living Sculpture][item=Magic Mirror][item=Opposing Forces][item=Painted Marionette][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Axe Mimic]x3[item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Smoldering Sconce]x2[item=Crystal Carrier]x3[item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms]x3[item=Glowing Globe][item=Masked Phantom]x2[item=Veiled Vision]x2[item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor][item=Curious Kettle]x3[item=Colubrid Column]x3[item=Serthis Support]x2[item=Inquisitive Shroud]x2[item=Valorous Cape]x2[item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure]x3[item=Antique Chair]x2[item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item=Ghosthost Viola]x2 [i]Want:[/i] [item=Scroll Stealer] [u][i][b]Apparel[/b][/i][/u] [i]Have:[/i] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Staff]x2[item=Ghost Flame Cloak]x3[item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Cape][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Haunting Amber Grasp]x3[item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud]x2 [i]Want:[/i] [item=Haunting Amber Ghastcrown][item=Haunting Amber Pendants] [item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk][item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk][item=Bewitching Ruby Trunk] [item=Enchanter's Tatters][item=Gossamer Flame Regalia][item=Sarcastic Jester's Motley][item=Spectral Fuschia Trunk] [u][i][b]Vistas[/b][/i][/u] [i]Have:[/i] [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat]x3[item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Spectral Shroud] [i]Want:[/i] [item=Vista: Eye See You][item=Vista: Dreary Dirge][item=Vista: Glowing Globe][item=Vista: Feral Visage] [u][i][b]Misc.[/b][/i][/u] [i]Have:[/i] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x3 [i]Want:[/i] [item=Strange Chest][item=Black Slime][item=White Slime][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] [i]I also want any and all Mimic monster drops for Swipp trades![/i]
Willing to trade multiple of these if you have a good offer! I'll trade anything you see in my Have sections for anything in my Want sections, so feel free to mix and match! Also, if you want to trade non-NotN items for any of these, go ahead and make an offer!

Familiars

Have:
Animated Statue x2 Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette Axe Mimic x3 Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce x2 Crystal Carrier x3 Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms x3 Glowing Globe Masked Phantom x2 Veiled Vision x2 Animated Armor Spirit Armor Curious Kettle x3 Colubrid Column x3 Serthis Support x2 Inquisitive Shroud x2 Valorous Cape x2 Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure x3 Antique Chair x2 Tick-Tock Time Devourer Ghosthost Viola x2

Want:
Scroll Stealer

Apparel

Have:
Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff x2 Ghost Flame Cloak x3 Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon x2 Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Haunting Amber Grasp x3 Haunting Amber Nightshroud x2

Want:
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants
Fiendish Emerald Trunk Unearthly Onyx Trunk Bewitching Ruby Trunk
Enchanter's Tatters Gossamer Flame Regalia Sarcastic Jester's Motley

Vistas

Have:
Vista: Conjurer's Hat x3 Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud

Want:
Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Feral Visage

Misc.

Have:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2 Tertiary Gene: Smirch x3

Want:
Strange Chest Black Slime White Slime Silver Muck Gold Muck
I also want any and all Mimic monster drops for Swipp trades!
yxLASW4.png
@Kururin
Sure! Just shoot me a CR ^^
@Kururin
Sure! Just shoot me a CR ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Gwinna

If you need another one, i am up for that.
@Gwinna

If you need another one, i am up for that.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Cutiepaws In that case, thanks but no thanks. :) Good luck trading.
@Cutiepaws In that case, thanks but no thanks. :) Good luck trading.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@DekuLeaf

i can trade you ruby and emerald trunks for your eggs? ^^
@DekuLeaf

i can trade you ruby and emerald trunks for your eggs? ^^
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@RoyalSorceress Would you be willing to trade your stacks of flying gurnard, leporidae guise, hourglass, leaf insect, and night flame in exchange for a gossamer flame candle? or if not how many stacks could i pick out for it, what do you value the stacks at?
@RoyalSorceress Would you be willing to trade your stacks of flying gurnard, leporidae guise, hourglass, leaf insect, and night flame in exchange for a gossamer flame candle? or if not how many stacks could i pick out for it, what do you value the stacks at?
@LeafeonWarrior

That all sounds good to me! Most stacks are going for roughly 15kt last I checked, and with 11 stacks that would equate to about 165kt wherein the candles 150g.

If you happen to get any Enchanter's Cobwebs and want to make a similar trade sometime let me know! I'm having less luck getting those than Candles haha.
@LeafeonWarrior

That all sounds good to me! Most stacks are going for roughly 15kt last I checked, and with 11 stacks that would equate to about 165kt wherein the candles 150g.

If you happen to get any Enchanter's Cobwebs and want to make a similar trade sometime let me know! I'm having less luck getting those than Candles haha.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[b]Have:[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x4 [item=tertiary gene: smirch]x2 [item=vista: spectral shroud] [item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=haunting amber grasp] [item=jolly jester's cape] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [item=Conjurer's Cloak] [item=tricky telescope] [item=valorous cape] [item=smoldering sconce] [item=painted marionette]x4 [item=living luminance][item=colubrid column] [item=time devourer]x2 [item=deadly reflection]x3 [item=magic mirror]x2 [item=serpentine lamp][item=jawlocker] [b]Want:[/b] [item=strange chest] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Trunk]* [item=unearthly onyx trunk]* [item=bewitching ruby trunk]* [item=Fiendish Emerald trunk]* [item=ghost flame candles] [item=Haunting Amber Clawrings] [item=scroll stealer] *Individual items from the trunks are fine too! For the Spectral Fuchsia I’m mostly looking for the pendants and taildecor I'm also willing to trade two trunks for one noc egg
Have:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x4
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x2
Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Gossamer Flame
Haunting Amber Grasp Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Cloak
Tricky Telescope Valorous Cape Smoldering Sconce Painted Marionette x4 Living Luminance Colubrid Column Time Devourer x2 Deadly Reflection x3 Magic Mirror x2 Serpentine Lamp Jawlocker

Want:
Strange Chest
Spectral Fuchsia Trunk * Unearthly Onyx Trunk * Bewitching Ruby Trunk * Fiendish Emerald Trunk *
Ghost Flame Candles Haunting Amber Clawrings Scroll Stealer
*Individual items from the trunks are fine too! For the Spectral Fuchsia I’m mostly looking for the pendants and taildecor
I'm also willing to trade two trunks for one noc egg
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 785 786