Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 785 786
@Zeldo sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. Id give 30 cuckoos for 10 guises
@Zeldo sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. Id give 30 cuckoos for 10 guises
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Cheremtasy would you be willing to trade your haunting amber grasp for a scroll stealer?
@Cheremtasy would you be willing to trade your haunting amber grasp for a scroll stealer?
food_juvenile_skink_by_dogi_crimson-dct2scp.gif
@fastfallexe
No thank you!
@fastfallexe
No thank you!
Have: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/15292.png[/img]x75 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15294.png[/img]x99+ Want: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15295.png[/img]
Have:

15292.pngx75

15294.pngx99+

Want:

15295.png
@DeathDino

Any chance you'd take 10 Strange Chests for a Noc Egg?
@DeathDino

Any chance you'd take 10 Strange Chests for a Noc Egg?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@DekuLeaf Your [item=Ghosthost Viola] for my [item=Scroll Stealer] ?
@DekuLeaf

Your Ghosthost Viola for my Scroll Stealer ?
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@RoyalSorceress | I'd rather up that number to about 15, if you don't mind. ^^
@RoyalSorceress | I'd rather up that number to about 15, if you don't mind. ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Orii
Would you be willing to trade both trunks for one egg? The current LAH for a Noc egg is ~200g/200kt, so both trunks would equal out to about that value. If you'd prefer not to, that's understandable! I'll also happily take one trunk combined with some of the other things I'm wanting as well if you'd like to offer that instead!

@snackeater
I'd prefer 10 chests if you're trading in pure chests, but if you have some other items that are on my wanted list, feel free to offer those along with the 8 chests if you'd prefer not to trade 10!
@Orii
Would you be willing to trade both trunks for one egg? The current LAH for a Noc egg is ~200g/200kt, so both trunks would equal out to about that value. If you'd prefer not to, that's understandable! I'll also happily take one trunk combined with some of the other things I'm wanting as well if you'd like to offer that instead!

@snackeater
I'd prefer 10 chests if you're trading in pure chests, but if you have some other items that are on my wanted list, feel free to offer those along with the 8 chests if you'd prefer not to trade 10!
yxLASW4.png
@Sidia
Sure! I'll send you a CR! :>
@Sidia
Sure! I'll send you a CR! :>
yxLASW4.png
[quote= HAVE] [item=Colubrid Column]x4 [item=serthis support][item=Ravenous Cauldron] [item=Opposing Forces] [item=Tick-Tock]x2 [item=time devourer][item=Valorous Cape]x2 [item=inquisitive shroud][item=Orbiting spirit][item=Spellbound tome x3][item=spidered seat][item=transmuted treasure]x2[item=poltergeist pile]x2 [item=serpentine lamp][item=smoldering sconce][item=living sculpture][item=magic mirror][item=jawlocker] [item= snarling mimic] [item=jolly jester's stockings]x2[item=jolly jester's cape]x3[item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's collar]x2 [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=overwatered seedling]x3 [item=ghosthost viola] [item=tricky telescope][item=kyorinrin] [item=ghost flame cloak]x2[item=ghost flame headpiece]x5[item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=conjurer's cobwebs]x2 [item=conjurer's hat]x4 [item=conjurer's staff] [item=magician's hat] [item=Magician's Cloak] x2 [item=Tertiary gene: Smirch]x many +an open cauldron for Baldwin items [b]very[/b] tentatively [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [/quote] [quote= WANT] [item=scroll stealer] [item= gold muck] [item=Haunting Amber pendants][item=Haunting Amber taildecor][item=Haunting Amber clawrings][item=Haunting Amber nightshroud] [item=deadpan jester's motley] [item=sarcastic jester's motley] [item=fiendish emerald trunk][item= unearthly onyx trunk][item= bewitching ruby trunk][item=spectral fuchsia trunk] (willing to trade many items for any of the sets) [/quote]
HAVE wrote:
Colubrid Column x4 Serthis Support Ravenous Cauldron Opposing Forces Tick-Tock x2 Time Devourer Valorous Cape x2 Inquisitive Shroud Orbiting Spirit Spidered Seat Transmuted Treasure x2 Poltergeist Pile x2 Serpentine Lamp Smoldering Sconce Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Jawlocker Snarling Mimic
Jolly Jester's Stockings x2 Jolly Jester's Cape x3 Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Collar x2 Jolly Jester's Gloves

Overwatered Seedling x3 Ghosthost Viola Tricky Telescope Kyorinrin

Ghost Flame Cloak x2 Ghost Flame Headpiece x5 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Conjurer's Cobwebs x2 Conjurer's Hat x4 Conjurer's Staff Magician's Hat Magician's Cloak x2

Tertiary Gene: Smirch x many

+an open cauldron for Baldwin items

very tentatively
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
WANT wrote:
Scroll Stealer

Gold Muck

Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Taildecor Haunting Amber Clawrings Haunting Amber Nightshroud

Deadpan Jester's Motley Sarcastic Jester's Motley Fiendish Emerald Trunk Unearthly Onyx Trunk Bewitching Ruby Trunk Spectral Fuchsia Trunk (willing to trade many items for any of the sets)
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 785 786