Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786
[quote]Have: [item=haunting amber clawrings] [item= jolly jester's stockings] [item=conjurer's cloak]x5 [item=conjurer's cobwebs] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=ghost flame tail jewel][/quote] [quote]Want: [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=vista: jester] [item= haunting amber ghastcrown] [item=haunting amber pendants] [item=haunting amber grasp] [item=haunting amber taildecor] [item=haunting amber nightshroud] [item=haunting amber forejewels] [item=vista: spectral shroud][/quote]
Quote:
Have:
Haunting Amber Clawrings Jolly Jester's Stockings Conjurer's Cloak x5 Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
Quote:
Want:
Jolly Jester's Gloves Vista: Jester Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Taildecor Haunting Amber Nightshroud Haunting Amber Forejewels Vista: Spectral Shroud
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Slyphire I can give you Jolly jester's cap for Haunting ember clawrings
@Slyphire I can give you Jolly jester's cap for Haunting ember clawrings
@Slyphire

Hi!
I'll trade any two jolly pieces for any new apparel, cobwebs, or candles!
@Slyphire

Hi!
I'll trade any two jolly pieces for any new apparel, cobwebs, or candles!
[center][quote=have][item=ectoplasmine][item=jawlocker][item=animated statue][item=magic mirror][item=opposing forces][item=painted marionette][item=spellbound tome][item=wooden marionette][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=calculating candelabra][item=smoldering sconce][item=crystal carrier][item=orbiting spirit][item=enchanted armaments][item=glowing globe][item=living luminance][item=masked phantom][item=veiled vision][item=autumn millifae][item=spring millifae][item=serpentine lamp][item=vulpine lamp][item=valorous cape][item=ravenous cauldron][item=poltergeist pile][item=serthis support][item=colubrid column][item=antique chair][item=tick-tock][item=flutterbun] Full Jolly Jester Set [item=witty jester's motley] (unboxed)[/quote] [quote=want] - any new apparel - any candles except ghost - any cobwebs except conjurer's - strange chests - eggs[/quote] Ping if interested!
have wrote:
Jawlocker Animated Statue Magic Mirror Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Wooden Marionette Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Valorous Cape Ravenous Cauldron Poltergeist Pile Serthis Support Colubrid Column Antique Chair Tick-Tock Flutterbun

Full Jolly Jester Set
Witty Jester's Motley
(unboxed)
want wrote:
- any new apparel
- any candles except ghost
- any cobwebs except conjurer's
- strange chests
- eggs

Ping if interested!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Merminea
I think I'd prefer to save the clawrings for another newer piece of apparel, sorry!

@SomethingWitty
So you'll give me two jester items for one of my items? Would you prefer the candles or the cobwebs because I'll be happy to part with either!
@Merminea
I think I'd prefer to save the clawrings for another newer piece of apparel, sorry!

@SomethingWitty
So you'll give me two jester items for one of my items? Would you prefer the candles or the cobwebs because I'll be happy to part with either!
@Slyphire

Exactly. I'll take the candles please! Which two Jolly pieces would you like?
@Slyphire

Exactly. I'll take the candles please! Which two Jolly pieces would you like?
@saltyscone
10 chests (I value them at 4kt/4g and the canles are 40kt on the AH) ^.^
@saltyscone
10 chests (I value them at 4kt/4g and the canles are 40kt on the AH) ^.^
Ibadges.png
@SomethingWitty
I don't exactly have a preference tbh so whichever two you want to chuck at me! I'll send over a CR!
@SomethingWitty
I don't exactly have a preference tbh so whichever two you want to chuck at me! I'll send over a CR!
@saltyscone
I totally understand, it's just that I have placed some orders at places where they value them at 4kt/4g hence that's the rate that I'm going by. Gl with your trades/coli grind and happy night of the nocturne ^.^
@saltyscone
I totally understand, it's just that I have placed some orders at places where they value them at 4kt/4g hence that's the rate that I'm going by. Gl with your trades/coli grind and happy night of the nocturne ^.^
Ibadges.png
have: [item=spellbound tome] want: any new familiar :)
have:
Spellbound Tome

want: any new familiar :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786