Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[quote name="clanguardian" date="2018-11-21 04:13:05" ] @YaoWang I have [item=sky blue silk veil], would you care to trade for 3X [item=purple sludge]? Thanks! [/quote] @clanguardian Sure! I'll send the crossroads!
clanguardian wrote on 2018-11-21 04:13:05:
@YaoWang I have Sky Blue Silk Veil , would you care to trade for 3X Purple Sludge ? Thanks!

@clanguardian

Sure! I'll send the crossroads!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang Please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2075464/1]here [/url]and see if there are any familiars that you are missing. I also have [item=haunted flame candles][item=haunted flame wing ribbon]. I can trade for items listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2370784#post_31568971]here[/url].
@YaoWang
Please check here and see if there are any familiars that you are missing.
I also have Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon .

I can trade for items listed here.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote name="Kalia" date="2018-11-22 05:59:04" ] @YaoWang Please check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2075464/1]here [/url]and see if there are any familiars that you are missing. I also have [item=haunted flame candles][item=haunted flame wing ribbon]. I can trade for items listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2370784#post_31568971]here[/url]. [/quote] @Kalia Ahh, you have many familliars I am in need of, but sadly I don't have any of those items that you have listed in that thread, I will have to pass, sorry !
Kalia wrote on 2018-11-22 05:59:04:
@YaoWang
Please check here and see if there are any familiars that you are missing.
I also have Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon .

I can trade for items listed here.

@Kalia

Ahh, you have many familliars I am in need of, but sadly I don't have any of those items that you have listed in that thread, I will have to pass, sorry !
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang
The familiars not listed in Special category (all below, gruped by Coliseum venues and on) I can swap 1:1 for any other familiars, so if you want to exchange the extra ones you have for the ones you need, please send me a CR :)
@YaoWang
The familiars not listed in Special category (all below, gruped by Coliseum venues and on) I can swap 1:1 for any other familiars, so if you want to exchange the extra ones you have for the ones you need, please send me a CR :)
[item=venomtooth pilco][item=frostbite dryad-][item=sunbeam dryad-][item=aspen gall dryad-][item=fungi sage-][item=palefoot tadhop][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=terra tortoise][item=Travelling Garden-][item=maren defender][item=mirage puffer-][item=mottled sea serpent-][item=noxious coralclimber-][item=vivid wavehopper-][item=waveswell sorcerer-][item=dappled seal-][item=golden porpoise][item=noggle-][item=everglade lasher-][item=depin][item=crested river flight-][item=Sludge Sifter-] [item=celestial antelope-][item=warcat protector-][item=longneck skirmisher-][item=longneck magi-][item=longneck mender-][item=marshland poodle mith-][item=spellwall boran][item=Ghost Manticore][item=spectral duskflapper-][item=chillwind harpy-][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=flamerest fiendcat-][item=fiendcat-][item=ignited imp-][item=firebelly weaver-][item=ashspine widow-][item=flamescale spearman-][item=flamescale venomcaster][item=ultraram-][item=dreadram-][item=magma runner-][item=serthis archivist][item=serthis loremaster-][item=ophiotaurus][item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=ultramel amphithere-][item=zalis-][item=proto manticore-][item=paradise zalis-][item=manticore screamer][item=barkback boar-][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=masked harpy-][item=stonewatch harpy-][item=snow streak-][item=fallen streak][item=blue tang hippogriff-][item=cardinal hippogriff-][item=sunspot clouddancer-][item=dodo-][item=hooded dodo] @Kalia It was taking me forever writing them all down so I just picked a few, I have all my doubles listed on the first page! Tell me if you are interested in any!
Venomtooth Pilco Palefoot Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Terra Tortoise Maren Defender Golden Porpoise Depin
Spellwall Boran Ghost Manticore Stormcloud Harpy Flamescale Venomcaster Serthis Archivist Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus Manticore Screamer Apatite Fisher Rhodochrosite Crane Fallen Streak Hooded Dodo

@Kalia

It was taking me forever writing them all down so I just picked a few, I have all my doubles listed on the first page! Tell me if you are interested in any!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang
You have 16 fams listed in first post, here you chose 19, but some of your are of higher value, so you can have all these (or even 3 more if you wish) for the ones you listed in first post :)
@YaoWang
You have 16 fams listed in first post, here you chose 19, but some of your are of higher value, so you can have all these (or even 3 more if you wish) for the ones you listed in first post :)
[quote name="Kalia" date="2018-11-22 10:54:33" ] @YaoWang You have 16 fams listed in first post, here you chose 19, but some of your are of higher value, so you can have all these (or even 3 more if you wish) for the ones you listed in first post :) [/quote] @Kalia Sent a CR! ^^ I'm fine with the 19!
Kalia wrote on 2018-11-22 10:54:33:
@YaoWang

@Kalia

Sent a CR! ^^ I'm fine with the 19!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@NivRyo so I can come back after work and check between my hoard and your bestiary x3
@NivRyo so I can come back after work and check between my hoard and your bestiary x3
@YaoWang I have [item=cursed bat] [item=dappled seal] [item=red-breasted hainus] [item=steam gyre] and [item=maren scout] I would like [item=slight eyewing] [item=fallen streak] [item=creeping tendril] or [item=garden watcher] If you think It's too much the first two would do
@YaoWang I have Cursed Bat Dappled Seal Steam Gyre and Maren Scout

I would like

Slight Eyewing Fallen Streak Creeping Tendril or Garden Watcher

If you think It's too much the first two would do
[quote name="NivRyo" date="2018-11-26 08:57:04" ] @YaoWang I have [item=cursed bat] [item=dappled seal] [item=red-breasted hainus] [item=steam gyre] and [item=maren scout] I would like [item=slight eyewing] [item=fallen streak] [item=creeping tendril] or [item=garden watcher] If you think It's too much the first two would do [/quote] @NivRyo I looked up the prices on AH of all of these you mentioned are somewhere around 24,000 and so are mine, I will send the CR. ^^ [ I will give both flowers! ]
NivRyo wrote on 2018-11-26 08:57:04:
@YaoWang I have Cursed Bat Dappled Seal Steam Gyre and Maren Scout

I would like

Slight Eyewing Fallen Streak Creeping Tendril or Garden Watcher

If you think It's too much the first two would do

@NivRyo

I looked up the prices on AH of all of these you mentioned are somewhere around 24,000 and so are mine, I will send the CR. ^^ [ I will give both flowers! ]
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48