Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[quote name="GlitchyOddy" date="2018-11-15 10:44:58" ] Hello! I have a bunch of familiars, and I see a few you don't have that I do :> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2557840/1#post_36028986]Here[/url] is what I have! I can't look through your whole list right now, as I'm on mobile and the lag is rather bad, but I know two you're missing are [item=Boran Veteran] and [item=Armored Greatowl] Let me know if I've got any others you're after! Sorry I can't help as much >^< I'm currently eyeballing that [item=Spirit Armor] and [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [/quote] @GlitchyOddy I checked all the familliars there that I don't have and you do! So I'm interested in any of these! [item=Manticorian Provocateur][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Magpie Sphinx][item=King Quillrunner][item=Quillrunner][item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Plainstrider Bard][item=Boran Veteran][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Rosetail][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Murkbottom Gull] If there is anything else you would like, please tell!
GlitchyOddy wrote on 2018-11-15 10:44:58:
Hello! I have a bunch of familiars, and I see a few you don't have that I do :>

Here is what I have! I can't look through your whole list right now, as I'm on mobile and the lag is rather bad, but I know two you're missing are Boran Veteran and Armored Greatowl
Let me know if I've got any others you're after! Sorry I can't help as much >^<

I'm currently eyeballing that Spirit Armor and Miniature Sornieth Globe

@GlitchyOddy

I checked all the familliars there that I don't have and you do!

So I'm interested in any of these!

Manticorian Provocateur Disoriented Spirit Magpie Sphinx King Quillrunner Quillrunner Rabid Grinfin Heckling Hydrena Pale Greattusk Plainstrider Bard Boran Veteran Shatterbone Vulture Longneck Scholar Otherworldly Aura Rosetail Armored Greatowl Greybeak Reaper Murkbottom Gull

If there is anything else you would like, please tell!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
I'd love to trade my: [item=Armored Greatowl][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Otherworldly Aura] (LAH in order: 18g, 4g, 6g, 3g, 4g. Total: 35g) For your: [item=Spirit Armor][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=Umbra Wolf] (LAH in order: 10g, 10g, 15g. Total: 35g) If that's alright, let me know!
I'd love to trade my:
Armored Greatowl Greybeak Reaper Heckling Hydrena Murkbottom Gull Otherworldly Aura
(LAH in order: 18g, 4g, 6g, 3g, 4g. Total: 35g)

For your:
Spirit Armor Miniature Sornieth Globe Umbra Wolf
(LAH in order: 10g, 10g, 15g. Total: 35g)

If that's alright, let me know!
image20.jpg
[quote name="GlitchyOddy" date="2018-11-15 13:00:39" ] I'd love to trade my: [item=Armored Greatowl][item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Otherworldly Aura] (LAH in order: 18g, 4g, 6g, 3g, 4g. Total: 35g) For your: [item=Spirit Armor][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=Umbra Wolf] (LAH in order: 10g, 10g, 15g. Total: 35g) If that's alright, let me know! [/quote] @GlitchyOddy Love it, I'll send the crossroads!
GlitchyOddy wrote on 2018-11-15 13:00:39:
I'd love to trade my:
Armored Greatowl Greybeak Reaper Heckling Hydrena Murkbottom Gull Otherworldly Aura
(LAH in order: 18g, 4g, 6g, 3g, 4g. Total: 35g)

For your:
Spirit Armor Miniature Sornieth Globe Umbra Wolf
(LAH in order: 10g, 10g, 15g. Total: 35g)

If that's alright, let me know!

@GlitchyOddy

Love it, I'll send the crossroads!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang I have:

Crested River Flight
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Relic Eel

I'd be willing to swap for:

Death Seeker
Skittering Megashrimp
@YaoWang I have:

Crested River Flight
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Relic Eel

Death Seeker
Skittering Megashrimp
[quote name="ThesFireflies" date="2018-11-15 14:56:30" ] @YaoWang I have: Crested River Flight Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Relic Eel I'd be willing to swap for: Death Seeker Skittering Megashrimp [/quote] @ThesFireflies Fine with me! I will send the Crossroads!
ThesFireflies wrote on 2018-11-15 14:56:30:
@YaoWang I have:

Crested River Flight
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Relic Eel

Death Seeker
Skittering Megashrimp

@ThesFireflies

Fine with me! I will send the Crossroads!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang
How many of the Scattersights do you have?
@YaoWang
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
[quote name="AristosAchaion34" date="2018-11-20 08:49:57" ] @YaoWang How many of the Scattersights do you have? [/quote] @AristosAchaion34 Only one.
AristosAchaion34 wrote on 2018-11-20 08:49:57:
@YaoWang

@AristosAchaion34

Only one.
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang Ah alright! So with the LAH it's about 270g I have [item=mainecoon] for 150g [item=map kit] for 40g [item=sarcastic jester's gloves] for 77g Does that seem like a fair trade to you? :0
@YaoWang
Ah alright! So with the LAH it's about 270g

I have
Mainecoon for 150g
Map Kit for 40g
Sarcastic Jester's Gloves for 77g

Does that seem like a fair trade to you? :0
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
[quote name="AristosAchaion34" date="2018-11-20 09:12:57" ] @YaoWang Ah alright! So with the LAH it's about 270g I have [item=mainecoon] for 150g [item=map kit] for 40g [item=sarcastic jester's gloves] for 77g Does that seem like a fair trade to you? :0 [/quote] @AristosAchaion34 Yeah ! I love it ! Feel free to send the crossroads!
AristosAchaion34 wrote on 2018-11-20 09:12:57:
@YaoWang
Ah alright! So with the LAH it's about 270g

I have
Mainecoon for 150g
Map Kit for 40g
Sarcastic Jester's Gloves for 77g

Does that seem like a fair trade to you? :0

@AristosAchaion34

Yeah ! I love it ! Feel free to send the crossroads!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang I have [item=sky blue silk veil], would you care to trade for 3X [item=purple sludge]? Thanks!
@YaoWang I have Sky Blue Silk Veil , would you care to trade for 3X Purple Sludge ? Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48