Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@YaoWang
if you're still looking for these certain familiars, i have:

candy cockatrice 18g
dryad 4g
crooked hatchet 5g
emerald webwing 3g
garden watcher 3g
primrose mith 3g
sorcerous arms 4g
strangler 3g
wooden marionette 25g

(I also added in their gem prices in the auction house to make it a bit easier for you)
@YaoWang

candy cockatrice 18g
dryad 4g
crooked hatchet 5g
emerald webwing 3g
garden watcher 3g
primrose mith 3g
sorcerous arms 4g
strangler 3g
wooden marionette 25g

(I also added in their gem prices in the auction house to make it a bit easier for you)
[quote name="cassiopeiae" date="2018-11-11 15:33:58" ] @YaoWang if you're still looking for these certain familiars, i have: candy cockatrice 18g dryad 4g crooked hatchet 5g emerald webwing 3g garden watcher 3g primrose mith 3g sorcerous arms 4g strangler 3g wooden marionette 25g (I also added in their gem prices in the auction house to make it a bit easier for you) [/quote] @cassiopeiae Is there something I own that you are looking for? I only have 5 gems right now. ^^;;
cassiopeiae wrote on 2018-11-11 15:33:58:
@YaoWang

candy cockatrice 18g
dryad 4g
crooked hatchet 5g
emerald webwing 3g
garden watcher 3g
primrose mith 3g
sorcerous arms 4g
strangler 3g
wooden marionette 25g

@cassiopeiae

Is there something I own that you are looking for? I only have 5 gems right now. ^^;;
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang

I'd be interested in trading for some misc apparel, depending on what you have, but if I'm not really interested in any I can just give you a few of those cheaper familiars for free :)
@YaoWang

I'd be interested in trading for some misc apparel, depending on what you have, but if I'm not really interested in any I can just give you a few of those cheaper familiars for free :)
[quote name="cassiopeiae" date="2018-11-11 16:08:32" ] @YaoWang I'd be interested in trading for some misc apparel, depending on what you have, but if I'm not really interested in any I can just give you a few of those cheaper familiars for free :) [/quote] @cassiopeiae Hmm, I will send you screenshots on private of appareal that I could trade!
cassiopeiae wrote on 2018-11-11 16:08:32:
@YaoWang

@cassiopeiae

Hmm, I will send you screenshots on private of appareal that I could trade!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
[quote name="Skelestial" date="2018-11-12 13:13:03" ] @YaoWang Would you trade a Scattersight for; Sky Blue Silk Scarf 20g Siren Sylvan Anklets 12g Aer Phantom 13g Alstroemeria Fox 20g Amethyst King 8g Ashscale Ophiotaurus 5g Aspen Gall Dryad 19g Barkback Boar 24g Barkskin Watcher 8g Black Iron Creeper 7g Buttercup Strangler 9g Chalcedony Snipper 4g Chillwind Harpy 4g Chromefeather Lookout 5g Clearwater Oracle 7g Clouddancer 10g Colubrid Column 18g Corrisive Deepin 4g Crested River Flight 8g Daydream Puffer 7g Deepmine Aardvark 4g Dire Hyena 7g Dreadram 7g Both sides equal 230g on the AH [/quote] @Skelestial Hmm, sorry I think I rather trade my Vial of ScatterSight for the appareal I need, than familliars. I find familliars easier to get, I hope you understand!
Skelestial wrote on 2018-11-12 13:13:03:
@YaoWang Would you trade a Scattersight for;

Sky Blue Silk Scarf 20g
Siren Sylvan Anklets 12g

Aer Phantom 13g
Alstroemeria Fox 20g
Amethyst King 8g
Ashscale Ophiotaurus 5g
Aspen Gall Dryad 19g
Barkback Boar 24g
Barkskin Watcher 8g
Black Iron Creeper 7g
Buttercup Strangler 9g
Chalcedony Snipper 4g
Chillwind Harpy 4g
Chromefeather Lookout 5g
Clearwater Oracle 7g
Clouddancer 10g
Colubrid Column 18g
Corrisive Deepin 4g
Crested River Flight 8g
Daydream Puffer 7g
Deepmine Aardvark 4g
Dire Hyena 7g
Dreadram 7g

Both sides equal 230g on the AH

@Skelestial

Hmm, sorry I think I rather trade my Vial of ScatterSight for the appareal I need, than familliars. I find familliars easier to get, I hope you understand!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
[quote name="Skelestial" date="2018-11-12 13:33:11" ] @YaoWang No problem, what about this instead; My; Sky Blue Silk Scarf 20g Siren Sylvan Anklets 12g Aer Phantom 13g Alstroemeria Fox 20g Amethyst King 8g Ashscale Ophiotaurus 5g Aspen Gall Dryad 19g Barkback Boar 24g Your; Pretty White Tail Bow 9g Skin: Plague Carcass 90g Smirch 22g Both sides 121g [/quote] @Skelestial Hmm.. Yeah sure, I like that! Feel free to send the crossroads!
Skelestial wrote on 2018-11-12 13:33:11:
@YaoWang No problem, what about this instead;

My;
Sky Blue Silk Scarf 20g
Siren Sylvan Anklets 12g

Aer Phantom 13g
Alstroemeria Fox 20g
Amethyst King 8g
Ashscale Ophiotaurus 5g
Aspen Gall Dryad 19g
Barkback Boar 24g

Your;
Pretty White Tail Bow 9g
Skin: Plague Carcass 90g
Smirch 22g

Both sides 121g

@Skelestial

Hmm..

Yeah sure, I like that! Feel free to send the crossroads!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@yaowang

I can brew you up a Firefly Cockatrice in exchange for some green slime + a batch of hatchlings between Hollow and Inuriti.
@yaowang

I can brew you up a Firefly Cockatrice in exchange for some green slime + a batch of hatchlings between Hollow and Inuriti.
[quote name="Alitema" date="2018-11-14 15:06:46" ] @yaowang I can brew you up a Firefly Cockatrice in exchange for some green slime + a batch of hatchlings between Hollow and Inuriti. [/quote] @Alitema Sounds good to me! My nests will hatch in two days, then I will be able to breed them for you. I will message you in priv then, is that all right?
Alitema wrote on 2018-11-14 15:06:46:
@yaowang

@Alitema

Sounds good to me!

My nests will hatch in two days, then I will be able to breed them for you. I will message you in priv then, is that all right?
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@Yaowang

Yep, sounds good!
@Yaowang

Yep, sounds good!
Hello! I have a bunch of familiars, and I see a few you don't have that I do :> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2557840/1#post_36028986]Here[/url] is what I have! I can't look through your whole list right now, as I'm on mobile and the lag is rather bad, but I know two you're missing are [item=Boran Veteran] and [item=Armored Greatowl] Let me know if I've got any others you're after! Sorry I can't help as much >^< I'm currently eyeballing that [item=Spirit Armor] and [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe]
Hello! I have a bunch of familiars, and I see a few you don't have that I do :>

Here is what I have! I can't look through your whole list right now, as I'm on mobile and the lag is rather bad, but I know two you're missing are Boran Veteran and Armored Greatowl
Let me know if I've got any others you're after! Sorry I can't help as much >^<

I'm currently eyeballing that Spirit Armor and Miniature Sornieth Globe
image20.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48