Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
[quote name="YaoWang" date="2018-11-26 09:02:46" ] [quote name="NivRyo" date="2018-11-26 08:57:04" ] @YaoWang I have [item=cursed bat] [item=dappled seal] [item=red-breasted hainus] [item=steam gyre] and [item=maren scout] I would like [item=slight eyewing] [item=fallen streak] [item=creeping tendril] or [item=garden watcher] If you think It's too much the first two would do [/quote] @NivRyo I looked up the prices on AH of all of these you mentioned and yours are somewhere around 24,000 and so is mine, I will send the CR. ^^ [ I will give both flowers! ] [/quote] Sweet! thanks!
YaoWang wrote on 2018-11-26 09:02:46:
NivRyo wrote on 2018-11-26 08:57:04:
@YaoWang I have Cursed Bat Dappled Seal Steam Gyre and Maren Scout

I would like

Slight Eyewing Fallen Streak Creeping Tendril or Garden Watcher

If you think It's too much the first two would do

@NivRyo

I looked up the prices on AH of all of these you mentioned and yours are somewhere around 24,000 and so is mine, I will send the CR. ^^ [ I will give both flowers! ]

Sweet! thanks!
@YaoWang Hi! Would you like to trade your [skin=28486] for my [item=empress beetle] ? I also have a [item=bloodstone beetle] I could trade for maybe 7 pieces of fodder apparel? :>
@YaoWang

Hi! Would you like to trade your for my Empress Beetle ?

I also have a Bloodstone Beetle I could trade for maybe 7 pieces of fodder apparel? :>
QQFqAxl.png
[quote name="Eleventh" date="2018-11-27 23:58:34" ] @YaoWang Hi! Would you like to trade your [skin=28486] for my [item=empress beetle] ? I also have a [item=bloodstone beetle] I could trade for maybe 7 pieces of fodder apparel? :> [/quote] Eleventh Sure! Also I'm not sure what fodder means-? Something random?? ^^;;
Eleventh wrote on 2018-11-27 23:58:34:
@YaoWang

Hi! Would you like to trade your for my Empress Beetle ?

I also have a Bloodstone Beetle I could trade for maybe 7 pieces of fodder apparel? :>
Eleventh

Sure! Also I'm not sure what fodder means-? Something random?? ^^;;
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang Hi! I have a lot of familiars you're looking for, but I'm only interested in your Python gene. Are you willing to trade it for enough familiars the aggregate cost of which is equal in value?
@YaoWang Hi! I have a lot of familiars you're looking for, but I'm only interested in your Python gene. Are you willing to trade it for enough familiars the aggregate cost of which is equal in value?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[quote name="Jeevas" date="2018-11-28 09:57:08" ] @YaoWang Hi! I have a lot of familiars you're looking for, but I'm only interested in your Python gene. Are you willing to trade it for enough familiars the aggregate cost of which is equal in value? [/quote] @Jeevas Yup! As long as it is fair, it is fine! ^^
Jeevas wrote on 2018-11-28 09:57:08:

@Jeevas

Yup! As long as it is fair, it is fine! ^^
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang Ok! I'll set up the trade once I get out of school!
@YaoWang Ok! I'll set up the trade once I get out of school!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Would you trade your Goliath Mountain Beetle for a Vivid Wavehopper?
@YaoWang
(sorry I forgot how to do the item picture thing!!)
@YaoWang
2.gif
[quote name="plaguenurse" date="2018-11-28 13:59:23" ] Would you trade your Goliath Mountain Beetle for a Vivid Wavehopper? @YaoWang (sorry I forgot how to do the item picture thing!!) [/quote] @plaguenurse Sure! I'll send a CR!
plaguenurse wrote on 2018-11-28 13:59:23:
@YaoWang

@plaguenurse

Sure! I'll send a CR!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang

Awesome, I'll set up a CR then! :D And yep, fodder apparel is the stuff that gets sold for really cheap on the AH (like 3-5 gems each), usually destined to get melted in Baldwin's pot :> The steampunk, simple jewellery and teardrop jewellery apparel generally count as fodder, so any 7 pieces of those would do the trick!
@YaoWang

Awesome, I'll set up a CR then! :D And yep, fodder apparel is the stuff that gets sold for really cheap on the AH (like 3-5 gems each), usually destined to get melted in Baldwin's pot :> The steampunk, simple jewellery and teardrop jewellery apparel generally count as fodder, so any 7 pieces of those would do the trick!
QQFqAxl.png
@YaoWang I can trade a Brown River Flight for a Spellbound Golem [item=Brown River Flight]
@YaoWang I can trade a Brown River Flight for a Spellbound Golem
Brown River Flight
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48