Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Waveswept I will! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Waveswept

I will!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
I have a [item=fear frog] I could sell! c: The LAH is 2745g, and I also can accept treasure/mixed payment, or eggs(200g ea)/strange chests(20g ea) as partial! c:
I have a Fear Frog I could sell! c: The LAH is 2745g, and I also can accept treasure/mixed payment, or eggs(200g ea)/strange chests(20g ea) as partial! c:
@hayum

Ahh sorryyyy, I will be poor after that last trade. :,,>>
Thank you for the offer though!
@hayum

Ahh sorryyyy, I will be poor after that last trade. :,,>>
Thank you for the offer though!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
I have a spare [item=fear frog], and I could take [item=Glasswing Flutter] as partial if you're interested in :)
I have a spare Fear Frog , and I could take Glasswing Flutter as partial if you're interested in :)
@Renini I have a Fear Frog I'm selling on AH!
@Renini I have a Fear Frog I'm selling on AH!
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
Hello! I have a [item=fear frog] I could sell for the LAH? :)
Hello! I have a Fear Frog I could sell for the LAH? :)
How much are you asking for syrah skin? @renini I can offer gems/treasure or custom bios like you see on this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27872581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/278726/27872581_350.png[/img][/url]
How much are you asking for syrah skin? @renini I can offer gems/treasure or custom bios like you see on this dragon
27872581_350.png
uHbHgHr.gif
@Dropdeaddrawing

Interesting bio!
Anything around the LAH gem price, which I believe is 200 G right now, is okay! I am willing to go lower though, I am sure you need this skin more than me after all. :>
@Dropdeaddrawing

Interesting bio!
Anything around the LAH gem price, which I believe is 200 G right now, is okay! I am willing to go lower though, I am sure you need this skin more than me after all. :>
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Would 180 gems be good?
Would 180 gems be good?
uHbHgHr.gif
@Dropdeaddrawing

Sure!
@Dropdeaddrawing

Sure!
ROOZ1my.png