Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 547 548
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] itsThirteen [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82298902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822990/82298902_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current Level:[/b] 1 [b]Desired Level:[/b] 25 [b]Total Price:[/b] 210kt/g [b]Additional Info:[/b] Sending payment in Gems via CR upon acceptance of application
@Reveurs

Username: itsThirteen
Dragon: 82298902_350.png
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 210kt/g
Additional Info: Sending payment in Gems via CR upon acceptance of application
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Feel free to send! I'll start the day after tomorrow, most likely, if I can't do so tomorrow.
@itsThirteen

Feel free to send! I'll start the day after tomorrow, most likely, if I can't do so tomorrow.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs Username: Tytoz Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71417532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714176/71417532_350.png[/img][/url] Current Level: 1 Desired Level: 25 Total Price: 210g Additional Info: let me know if you want me to send payment before of after his lvling :)
@Reveurs

Username: Tytoz

Dragon: 71417532_350.png
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 210g
Additional Info: let me know if you want me to send payment before of after his lvling :)
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Tytoz

Either before or after is fine; whichever's easier for you.

Feel free to send! Going to be working on an assignment for the rest of the evening, probably, so I can start before I head to bed later and finish up tomorrow.
@Tytoz

Either before or after is fine; whichever's easier for you.

Feel free to send! Going to be working on an assignment for the rest of the evening, probably, so I can start before I head to bed later and finish up tomorrow.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs sent! thank you so much!!
@Reveurs sent! thank you so much!!
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Reveurs

Hello! May I order 2hr of Arena and 3hr of Forbidden Portal please?
@Reveurs

Hello! May I order 2hr of Arena and 3hr of Forbidden Portal please?
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@IDRyu

Sure thing! I'll start on those sometime this week.
@IDRyu

Sure thing! I'll start on those sometime this week.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Would you be willing to ping me when you have no training load? I have a dragon that I'd like trained but without them being out of the lair long as she is a 5 digit and it makes me nervous having her out.

(I trust you it's just anxiety lol, she was given to me as a Christmas gift and I want to give her the best)
@Reveurs

Would you be willing to ping me when you have no training load? I have a dragon that I'd like trained but without them being out of the lair long as she is a 5 digit and it makes me nervous having her out.

(I trust you it's just anxiety lol, she was given to me as a Christmas gift and I want to give her the best)
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

I can ping you for sure! Completely understand why, too.

Re: the "no training load": Would a ping sometime later this week suffice? I do have a large order still in the works, and I've only just made a dent in it due to the microholiday, but the client and I aren't too fussed about it taking a while to complete.

I just don't want to leave you hanging until mid-next year or some absurd time like that because I'll be too busy with the upcoming semester.
@CrowHarlequin

I can ping you for sure! Completely understand why, too.

Re: the "no training load": Would a ping sometime later this week suffice? I do have a large order still in the works, and I've only just made a dent in it due to the microholiday, but the client and I aren't too fussed about it taking a while to complete.

I just don't want to leave you hanging until mid-next year or some absurd time like that because I'll be too busy with the upcoming semester.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

What works best for you is fine with me! I'll get this egg sold and have the gems stashed for you!
@Reveurs

What works best for you is fine with me! I'll get this egg sold and have the gems stashed for you!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 547 548