Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A few UMAs (updated 4.10)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33761139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337612/33761139_350.png[/img] [/url] I let this girl wear it for now, but I promise I've got a stronger choice coming up c; Need a brighter tert... #MatchDergToUMAIntensifies Edit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434217/43421627_350.png[/img] [/url] In one more day I'll be sure to show you her wearing it : ^)

33761139_350.png

I let this girl wear it for now, but I promise I've got a stronger choice coming up c;

Need a brighter tert... #MatchDergToUMAIntensifies

Edit:

43421627_350.png

In one more day I'll be sure to show you her wearing it : ^)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

Ooh ooh but I love the red the accent adds on the first girl's wings c; Not that the second isn't adorable too (BEE MAN, IT'S A WEAKNESS) but it works with the first girl's apparel pretty well :)
@Cytus

Ooh ooh but I love the red the accent adds on the first girl's wings c; Not that the second isn't adorable too (BEE MAN, IT'S A WEAKNESS) but it works with the first girl's apparel pretty well :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Bee is best gene man, the one secondary to rule them all //bricked for bias it does work with her apparel really nicely but it's kind of a shame that so much of it is covered up :c

Friendly bump!
Bee is best gene man, the one secondary to rule them all //bricked for bias it does work with her apparel really nicely but it's kind of a shame that so much of it is covered up :c

Friendly bump!
XOxv5KE.png
@Sentenza @Manchu

Just making sure you two are still interested in your respective accents, since it's been a couple days and you guys didn't ask about holds heh

EDIT: @Ectopi

Hi! I'm super sorry to ping you kind of out of nowhere, but I thought I would ask if you'd still be interested in the Golden Scale accent. It's been nearly a week and I haven't heard back from the other user despite the ping (above heh) so I thought I'd see if you'd still like it c:
@Sentenza @Manchu

Just making sure you two are still interested in your respective accents, since it's been a couple days and you guys didn't ask about holds heh

EDIT: @Ectopi

Hi! I'm super sorry to ping you kind of out of nowhere, but I thought I would ask if you'd still be interested in the Golden Scale accent. It's been nearly a week and I haven't heard back from the other user despite the ping (above heh) so I thought I'd see if you'd still like it c:
@Cuddleh
Yes, I'm still interested!
@Cuddleh
Yes, I'm still interested!
qbj5aU6.gif
poke
poke
@Cuddleh
Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade Astre Divin accent for the following items from your wishlist:

Raven Sylvan Wings x2 = 540
Marigold Flowerfall x2 = 246
Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown = 50
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar = 56
Golden Wing Silks = 46

I don't have much gems or treasure - I run my shop during fests and only get fest currency in exchange for my stuff. My dragons wear the UMAs I collect. I don't like for them to sit in my hoard or vault.
@Cuddleh
Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to trade Astre Divin accent for the following items from your wishlist:

Raven Sylvan Wings x2 = 540
Marigold Flowerfall x2 = 246
Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown = 50
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar = 56
Golden Wing Silks = 46

I don't have much gems or treasure - I run my shop during fests and only get fest currency in exchange for my stuff. My dragons wear the UMAs I collect. I don't like for them to sit in my hoard or vault.
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix

Oh gosh, I actually have the items to trade for the sylvan wings and just haven't done it yet so I'm afraid I'm not currently looking to swap for them. I'm super sorry about that; my wishlist is both what I'm looking for as well as a way for me to track who gets what pieces as they come in heh If you happen to have anything that could take the wings' place, we might be able to work something out!
@allisonhendrix

Oh gosh, I actually have the items to trade for the sylvan wings and just haven't done it yet so I'm afraid I'm not currently looking to swap for them. I'm super sorry about that; my wishlist is both what I'm looking for as well as a way for me to track who gets what pieces as they come in heh If you happen to have anything that could take the wings' place, we might be able to work something out!
I'm interested in
EDIT: I can offer 3 eggs
I'm interested in
EDIT: I can offer 3 eggs
QPhiJOS.png
@DragonoftheVoid

Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to ya! That sounds pretty good to me, honestly, but can I ask what three eggs you have? (More for curiosity's sake than anything else, as I'm not choosy between them)
@DragonoftheVoid

Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to ya! That sounds pretty good to me, honestly, but can I ask what three eggs you have? (More for curiosity's sake than anything else, as I'm not choosy between them)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17