Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A few UMAs (updated 4.10)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Gaston

Hi! And I might be interested, but I can't get the little accent previewer to open for me so I can see what your accent looks like :o
@Gaston

Hi! And I might be interested, but I can't get the little accent previewer to open for me so I can see what your accent looks like :o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Changed it so it can be previewed ^^ Sorry about that
Changed it so it can be previewed ^^ Sorry about that
@Gaston

That's okay, thank you for fixing it ^-^ And goodness, that's a cute accent! I myself don't have a boy for it, but a friend of mine does. The artist looks like they're still offering the accent though, and I had to pay a bit more since Dream is actually a skin; would you be willing to offer something for their price difference? It could be items or whatever, I'm not picky, but I totally understand if not :)
@Gaston

That's okay, thank you for fixing it ^-^ And goodness, that's a cute accent! I myself don't have a boy for it, but a friend of mine does. The artist looks like they're still offering the accent though, and I had to pay a bit more since Dream is actually a skin; would you be willing to offer something for their price difference? It could be items or whatever, I'm not picky, but I totally understand if not :)
I'm interested in trading your Moonclaw accent for art! I have some examples of my art in my Scrimshaw stall, but I have lots more examples I could send if these aren't enough.
I'm interested in trading your Moonclaw accent for art! I have some examples of my art in my Scrimshaw stall, but I have lots more examples I could send if these aren't enough.
@Cuddleh
Any chance you would be willing to do 500g for the jacoby transfers?
@Cuddleh
Any chance you would be willing to do 500g for the jacoby transfers?
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

Since that's apparently what I paid for it (I did some digging finally, that I probably should have done before I was listing anything LOL), that would be totally fine with me. I'm not using it anyway x3 I'll toss it into a PA, unless you wanted to do mixed currency? :o
@UnhappyJoker

Since that's apparently what I paid for it (I did some digging finally, that I probably should have done before I was listing anything LOL), that would be totally fine with me. I'm not using it anyway x3 I'll toss it into a PA, unless you wanted to do mixed currency? :o
@Cuddleh
PA is perfect :) I’m actually supposed to be asleep by now.... but I may have drank coffee a little too late in the evening. Oops addict. Send me a PA and I’ll get to it in the AM ^^
@Cuddleh
PA is perfect :) I’m actually supposed to be asleep by now.... but I may have drank coffee a little too late in the evening. Oops addict. Send me a PA and I’ll get to it in the AM ^^
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
\o/ a free bump for a friendly user!
\o/ a free bump for a friendly user!
XOxv5KE.png
^ Dawwww thank you <3
^ Dawwww thank you <3
This is going to be a little bit of a long post that I really should have done before, and I apologize if I messed up anywhere as I've never pinged the GASP before myself (though I have been pinged by its usage multiple times hehe) as well as for any multiple pings, just because this ended up being quite the list and it was an intensive process. I'll also be snipping the pings as soon as this is posted, to save space/encourage users to find and use the GASP list themselves~

If anyone ends up being interested in the accent they were pinged for, I'm open to haggling on any of these and other payment methods are listed in the first post, here :)

500g
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, apparel, blue, cool colors, cute, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, purple, resell
Snipped!

1000g On hold

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, armor, resell
Snipped!

500g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Accents, gold, markings, scales, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Skincents, cute, pattern, warm colors, resell
Snipped!

1000g

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, animals, cute, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
Snipped!

1500g

Keywords selected: Bogsneak F, Accents, limited, jewelry/silks, resell
Snipped!

750g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blue, cool colors, lightning flight, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Skincents, cute, pastels, pattern, pink, resell
Snipped!

1750g

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, cute, flowers/floral, nature, pastels, pink, resell
Snipped!

1750g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, limited, egyptian, gold, jewelry/silks, markings, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, filigree, markings, resell
Snipped!

1000g

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, cool colors, filigree, jewelry/silks, resell
Snipped!

1500g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, animals, deer, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, nature, resell
Snipped!
This is going to be a little bit of a long post that I really should have done before, and I apologize if I messed up anywhere as I've never pinged the GASP before myself (though I have been pinged by its usage multiple times hehe) as well as for any multiple pings, just because this ended up being quite the list and it was an intensive process. I'll also be snipping the pings as soon as this is posted, to save space/encourage users to find and use the GASP list themselves~

If anyone ends up being interested in the accent they were pinged for, I'm open to haggling on any of these and other payment methods are listed in the first post, here :)

500g

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, apparel, blue, cool colors, cute, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, purple, resell
Snipped!

1000g On hold

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, armor, resell
Snipped!

500g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Accents, gold, markings, scales, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Skincents, cute, pattern, warm colors, resell
Snipped!

1000g

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, animals, cute, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
Snipped!

1500g

Keywords selected: Bogsneak F, Accents, limited, jewelry/silks, resell
Snipped!

750g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blue, cool colors, lightning flight, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Nocturne F, Skincents, cute, pastels, pattern, pink, resell
Snipped!

1750g

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, cute, flowers/floral, nature, pastels, pink, resell
Snipped!

1750g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, limited, egyptian, gold, jewelry/silks, markings, resell
Snipped!

600g

Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, filigree, markings, resell
Snipped!

1000g

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, cool colors, filigree, jewelry/silks, resell
Snipped!

1500g

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, animals, deer, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, nature, resell
Snipped!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17