Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A few UMAs (updated 4.10)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Thundershower

Hi! After a lil digging, I found its print price to be 500g/450g (cheaper if in light or shadow); I'd be fine with 450g tbh, I've had it for ages and never did anything with it XD
@Thundershower

Hi! After a lil digging, I found its print price to be 500g/450g (cheaper if in light or shadow); I'd be fine with 450g tbh, I've had it for ages and never did anything with it XD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Great! Would you take two noc eggs for it? :) If not, no worries!
Great! Would you take two noc eggs for it? :) If not, no worries!
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@Thundershower

Sorry for the delay! Two noc eggs would be fine, I'll send a CR :)
@Thundershower

Sorry for the delay! Two noc eggs would be fine, I'll send a CR :)
I am offering this umas to trade

Are you interested in any?
I am offering this umas to trade

Are you interested in any?
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@Cuddleh There's a couple I'm interested in! Not sure on prices but have several things I might be able to offer

Skin: Niu Nian
Skin: Wisteria Arian
Skin: double happiness
Skin: lonely star

(Possibly Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN)
@Cuddleh There's a couple I'm interested in! Not sure on prices but have several things I might be able to offer

Skin: Niu Nian
Skin: Wisteria Arian
Skin: double happiness
Skin: lonely star

(Possibly Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN)
@Delibird

Hi hi! I do like Ghastly Bloodmoon and Eyes of Argus, yeah

@ThesFireflies

Hello~ I didn't realize that, in the time since I last updated, Niu Nian had actually found a home on one of my first-gens, but the rest are still open :) The numbers aren't solid/we can discuss, I'm just tossing things out here rn xD

Skin: Wisteria Arian - printed for 750g, sold for that a year ago, its recolored sister went for 800g around that same time: 900g?
Skin: double happiness - reprints for 850g, sold in December for 950g: 1kg?
Skin: lonely star - printed for 850g, someone was looking for a copy for 2kg in March/someone else was selling it for 3kg in April/it was on hold in May for 2.8kg: 3.2kg?
Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN - prints for 850g, sold for that in April, was held at 1.5kg in June: I'd match the 1.5kg?
@Delibird

Hi hi! I do like Ghastly Bloodmoon and Eyes of Argus, yeah

@ThesFireflies

Hello~ I didn't realize that, in the time since I last updated, Niu Nian had actually found a home on one of my first-gens, but the rest are still open :) The numbers aren't solid/we can discuss, I'm just tossing things out here rn xD

Skin: Wisteria Arian - printed for 750g, sold for that a year ago, its recolored sister went for 800g around that same time: 900g?
Skin: double happiness - reprints for 850g, sold in December for 950g: 1kg?
Skin: lonely star - printed for 850g, someone was looking for a copy for 2kg in March/someone else was selling it for 3kg in April/it was on hold in May for 2.8kg: 3.2kg?
Skin: 51. SUNHEAVEN - prints for 850g, sold for that in April, was held at 1.5kg in June: I'd match the 1.5kg?
@Cuddleh hmm, I could do 950g for double happiness, might have to pass on the others haha
@Cuddleh hmm, I could do 950g for double happiness, might have to pass on the others haha
@Cuddleh

I would like to trade for Wisteria Arian and Liquid Glitter SD F
@Cuddleh

I would like to trade for Wisteria Arian and Liquid Glitter SD F
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
@ThesFireflies

Like I said, they're just numbers I found through some research, nothing solid x3 I'm honestly more interested in getting them to someone who will use them because currently they're just sitting in my hoard

@Delibird

Ooooo lemme do a lil digging on the two accents you posted and I'll get back to you, is that okay?? I'm not at home currently :)
@ThesFireflies

Like I said, they're just numbers I found through some research, nothing solid x3 I'm honestly more interested in getting them to someone who will use them because currently they're just sitting in my hoard

@Delibird

Ooooo lemme do a lil digging on the two accents you posted and I'll get back to you, is that okay?? I'm not at home currently :)
@Cuddleh ok take your time [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
@Cuddleh

ok take your time
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17