Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark Hello again! I have this XXY girl for a while and finally decided to let her go. Unfortunately she has not so great eyes and tertiary colors so I need your opinion about pricing. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24264304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242644/24264304_350.png[/img][/url] I would also like to know if this one worth auctioning. Kind of blue range colors, first of her color combo on site, two pieces of art (not ordered by me). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27149654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/271497/27149654_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark
Hello again!
I have this XXY girl for a while and finally decided to let her go. Unfortunately she has not so great eyes and tertiary colors so I need your opinion about pricing.

24264304_350.png

I would also like to know if this one worth auctioning. Kind of blue range colors, first of her color combo on site, two pieces of art (not ordered by me).
27149654_350.png
TIobTkz.png
@SilverQuark Positive Review Time!

SilverQuark is super reliable and charges a reasonable fee for each auction considering all the hard work is done for you! Starting Bid suggestions, Holding the Auction, Pinging the proper Lists... I'm an anxious user who otherwise would check semi-obsessively every few minutes for a bid, but I was able to relax the whole time knowing SilverQuark would handle anything that came up. I'll be using this service again shortly. Thanks again SilverQuark!!
@SilverQuark Positive Review Time!

SilverQuark is super reliable and charges a reasonable fee for each auction considering all the hard work is done for you! Starting Bid suggestions, Holding the Auction, Pinging the proper Lists... I'm an anxious user who otherwise would check semi-obsessively every few minutes for a bid, but I was able to relax the whole time knowing SilverQuark would handle anything that came up. I'll be using this service again shortly. Thanks again SilverQuark!!
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SilverQuark Fantastic services! (customer review)

SilverQuark's auctioning services are such a huge relief for someone like me who has ZERO clue how to price G1 dragons (and also gets mega-stressed at the thought of running an auction!). The assessments are fair and honest, the fee is totally reasonable, and the freedom of knowing the whole thing was taken care of was all awesome. I am literally about to make a post to become a repeat customer! Thanks so much, SilverQuark!
@SilverQuark Fantastic services! (customer review)

SilverQuark's auctioning services are such a huge relief for someone like me who has ZERO clue how to price G1 dragons (and also gets mega-stressed at the thought of running an auction!). The assessments are fair and honest, the fee is totally reasonable, and the freedom of knowing the whole thing was taken care of was all awesome. I am literally about to make a post to become a repeat customer! Thanks so much, SilverQuark!
@SilverQuark - Assessment Request! Hello there!! I greatly appreciated your help with my last auction and now I'm here for bullet point three on your services offered: an assessment for a couple G1 dragons I'm not sure if I'm going to keep or sell! Here is the first: Dragon ID: 66318914 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66318914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663190/66318914_350.png[/img][/url] Blush/Cotton Candy/Garnet (what I wouldn't give for this noc to have had arcane eyes...) Here is the second (and the one I'm more hesitant about selling): Dragon ID: 49018826 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49018826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/490189/49018826_350.png[/img][/url] She's Twilight/Cobalt/Blue and has Innocent Eyes and a Scroll of Eternal Youth. Here are a couple scries I've done of her: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=ca4c30a384ee98f9c5843bdc25436d569295f6b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=f286e1ba8914ef02e16a57b3e019a6679487ed20&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm not certain about parting with either without knowing how much they might potentially fetch. I welcome your assessment and look forward to hearing from you when you have time! :) (I know you're super busy and I'm happy to wait as long as needed). Thank you!!!
@SilverQuark - Assessment Request!

Hello there!! I greatly appreciated your help with my last auction and now I'm here for bullet point three on your services offered: an assessment for a couple G1 dragons I'm not sure if I'm going to keep or sell!

Here is the first:

Dragon ID: 66318914
66318914_350.png
Blush/Cotton Candy/Garnet (what I wouldn't give for this noc to have had arcane eyes...)

Here is the second (and the one I'm more hesitant about selling):

Dragon ID: 49018826
49018826_350.png
She's Twilight/Cobalt/Blue and has Innocent Eyes and a Scroll of Eternal Youth. Here are a couple scries I've done of her:

dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=ca4c30a384ee98f9c5843bdc25436d569295f6b1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=136&auth=f286e1ba8914ef02e16a57b3e019a6679487ed20&dummyext=prev.png

I'm not certain about parting with either without knowing how much they might potentially fetch. I welcome your assessment and look forward to hearing from you when you have time! :) (I know you're super busy and I'm happy to wait as long as needed).

Thank you!!!

@silverquark Hi, I'd like to auction some g1s! Here they are: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66290319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662904/66290319_350.png[/img][/url] Metals/Silver/White (Very matchy to the point of looking like a double, see bio for scries) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66041161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660412/66041161_350.png[/img][/url] Algae/Mist/Fog (One off XYY) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66256243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662563/66256243_350.png[/img][/url] Mint/Peacock/Jade (One off XYX, 4 off xxx) And I'd also [b]take some items as payment[/b] at their lah or marketplace value (Ratio is 1:1300 for treasure mp): [item=tertiary gene: runes][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=secondary gene: hex][item=breed change: veilspun][item=secondary gene: bee][item=primary gene: fade][item=tertiary gene: porcupine (banescale)][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=secondary gene: toxin] For [b]how much they might sell for[/b], I'm thinking around 600 - 800 gems for the first dragon, same range for the second, and 1-1.5kg for the third? I'm very inexperienced though and I'd like a price assessment from you, please. I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
@silverquark

Hi, I'd like to auction some g1s! Here they are:

66290319_350.png
Metals/Silver/White (Very matchy to the point of looking like a double, see bio for scries)
66041161_350.png
Algae/Mist/Fog (One off XYY)

66256243_350.png
Mint/Peacock/Jade (One off XYX, 4 off xxx)

And I'd also take some items as payment at their lah or marketplace value (Ratio is 1:1300 for treasure mp):

Tertiary Gene: Runes Scroll of Eternal Youth Secondary Gene: Hex Breed Change: Veilspun Secondary Gene: Bee Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Toxin

For how much they might sell for, I'm thinking around 600 - 800 gems for the first dragon, same range for the second, and 1-1.5kg for the third? I'm very inexperienced though and I'd like a price assessment from you, please.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
@SilverQuark Hey again! You wanted to let me know what my Silver/Silver/Obsidian sold for, if I remember correctly. I ended up getting 16.1kg for her in an auction, so my 10kg SB was more than fair!
@SilverQuark Hey again! You wanted to let me know what my Silver/Silver/Obsidian sold for, if I remember correctly. I ended up getting 16.1kg for her in an auction, so my 10kg SB was more than fair!
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
Sorry for replying so late! Backlog accumulated after a few days of lower-than-normal activity, but I hope I've got everyone covered now. If I forgot to reply to you, let me know!
@waffl
No problem! I haven't scheduled you since my understanding is that you're not looking to sell right now, but if that was my misinterpretation let me know!
@VohelART
Will do! I'll start the auction today :)
@Meadbhb
I'll definitely send you the link so you can watch! The only thing I have to note is that while these are starting prices, there are no guarantees of how high the bidding will go on each dragon. It's possible (and often happens) that the starting price will be the final sale price, and even in that case you would still be bound to sell the dragon for whatever much that is. Are you still fine with this or did that change your mind?
@OkanaWolf
Alright, then good luck selling!
@northnorthwest
I think 1,500g is a reasonable SB for that one! I also think these could be added to the auction (starting prices can be discussed if you're unhappy with any):

Forest/Sanguine/Cerise 1,500g
Pearl/Nightshade/Radioactive 600g
Black/Red/Crimson 2,500g
Grapefruit/Bronze/Brown 200g
@alixander
Sure, I can do that :) I'll enlist you for an auction today since I still have space!
@Kievan
Welcome! I'm happy to hear the good feedback, thanks for that. As for the starting price for the Primal, I think something around 6,000 could work. I wouldn't go higher because I've seen some Primal doubles sell for lower than that, and there's a recent auction I've run for a Fire Primal that ended at 6,200g with all three colours being matchy and good, but with the very pleasing blues of your dragon I think he could fetch at least that much. Thoughts?
@Cherrie
Ooh, very nice. I think that might be a bit high but what about 5,000-6,000g? I had a very matchy Fire Primal sell for around that much, so I would think she can fetch around the same amount overall!
@aurallene
Don't worry, pricing help is part of what I'm here for! I'll suggest the ones that I think could do well in an auction:

Radioactive/Lemon/Gold 50g
Charcoal/Gold/Clay 40g
Honeydew/Leaf/Spearmint 80g
Berry/Eldritch/Flint 40g
Maize/Brown/Yellow 50g
Heather/Overcast/Indigo 60g
Orca/Grey/Mauve 350g
White/Hunter/Honeydew 50g
Dust/Orca/Purple 50g
Buttercup/Cantaloupe/Tomato 50g
Flaxen/Carrot/Seafoam 40g
Cream/Carrot/Sunset 80g
Strawberry/Orange/Carrot 70g
Overcast/Splash/Sky 80g

Let me know which ones you'd rather keep given my evaluations, I know you mentioned spending a good bit of cash on some and I'm not here to force you to lose money. I'm still happy to go ahead with the auction with less dragons, as long as the SBs total to around 250-300g at least (just so I don't fragment my auctions too much doing only 1-2 XYZs at once).
@KiraTiyuji
Works for me! I've reserved you a slot that starts tomorrow.
@Asthenia
Of course, I always consult the seller before I write down anything - here's what I recommend for starting prices:

Forest/Marigold/Marigold 500g
Emerald/Umber/Peacock 50g
Chocolate/Ginger/Ginger 1,000g
Algae/Algae/Fern 2,500g
Sapphire/Grey/Shale 50g

If you're unhappy with any, and/or have already received much higher offers, let me know and we can adjust!
@Sage0
Hey there! I should have pinged you in it, but if you couldn't find it for some reason, the thread is here.
@CrowHarlequin
Long time no see indeed :) unfortunately with that tert she may not get much attention, maybe try the AH around 100-150g? I have a feeling she will probably sell for higher there rather than if we auctioned her.
@Blushunt
In my experience, XXYs with "eh" tertiary and eyes go for a few hundred, depending on colours of course - for yours I would recommend a SB around 300g, with the Cobalt/Abyss/Splash around 250-300g (mostly due to the cute adopts, but I would've still recommended 100g or so even without the art in there). I hope that helps!
@SugaSuga
Thank you for your review! Added to my list :)
@RandomSlasher
Thanks a bunch for your review! I've added it to my list :D
For the new dragons, I'd put the SBs at:

Blush/Cottoncandy/Garnet 80g
Twilight/Cobalt/Blue 800-1,000g

If you don't want to sell her below what you spent on her, that's fine - I would recommend putting her in the AH in that case as dragons tend to sell for higher there (though it also takes longer to see them go). Good luck!
@Tamarin21
Welcome! I would suggest these prices:

Metals/Silver/White 150g
Mint/Peacock/Jade 80g

The second one I'd recommend to put on the AH, it's more likely to sell there than in an auction. I know these appraisals are very different from your expectations, so if that changes your mind about selling, just let me know.
@ShinyWoobat
Yep, I asked out of curiosity, thanks for letting me know! :)
Sorry for replying so late! Backlog accumulated after a few days of lower-than-normal activity, but I hope I've got everyone covered now. If I forgot to reply to you, let me know!
@waffl
No problem! I haven't scheduled you since my understanding is that you're not looking to sell right now, but if that was my misinterpretation let me know!
@VohelART
Will do! I'll start the auction today :)
@Meadbhb
I'll definitely send you the link so you can watch! The only thing I have to note is that while these are starting prices, there are no guarantees of how high the bidding will go on each dragon. It's possible (and often happens) that the starting price will be the final sale price, and even in that case you would still be bound to sell the dragon for whatever much that is. Are you still fine with this or did that change your mind?
@OkanaWolf
Alright, then good luck selling!
@northnorthwest
I think 1,500g is a reasonable SB for that one! I also think these could be added to the auction (starting prices can be discussed if you're unhappy with any):

Forest/Sanguine/Cerise 1,500g
Pearl/Nightshade/Radioactive 600g
Black/Red/Crimson 2,500g
Grapefruit/Bronze/Brown 200g
@alixander
Sure, I can do that :) I'll enlist you for an auction today since I still have space!
@Kievan
Welcome! I'm happy to hear the good feedback, thanks for that. As for the starting price for the Primal, I think something around 6,000 could work. I wouldn't go higher because I've seen some Primal doubles sell for lower than that, and there's a recent auction I've run for a Fire Primal that ended at 6,200g with all three colours being matchy and good, but with the very pleasing blues of your dragon I think he could fetch at least that much. Thoughts?
@Cherrie
Ooh, very nice. I think that might be a bit high but what about 5,000-6,000g? I had a very matchy Fire Primal sell for around that much, so I would think she can fetch around the same amount overall!
@aurallene
Don't worry, pricing help is part of what I'm here for! I'll suggest the ones that I think could do well in an auction:

Radioactive/Lemon/Gold 50g
Charcoal/Gold/Clay 40g
Honeydew/Leaf/Spearmint 80g
Berry/Eldritch/Flint 40g
Maize/Brown/Yellow 50g
Heather/Overcast/Indigo 60g
Orca/Grey/Mauve 350g
White/Hunter/Honeydew 50g
Dust/Orca/Purple 50g
Buttercup/Cantaloupe/Tomato 50g
Flaxen/Carrot/Seafoam 40g
Cream/Carrot/Sunset 80g
Strawberry/Orange/Carrot 70g
Overcast/Splash/Sky 80g

Let me know which ones you'd rather keep given my evaluations, I know you mentioned spending a good bit of cash on some and I'm not here to force you to lose money. I'm still happy to go ahead with the auction with less dragons, as long as the SBs total to around 250-300g at least (just so I don't fragment my auctions too much doing only 1-2 XYZs at once).
@KiraTiyuji
Works for me! I've reserved you a slot that starts tomorrow.
@Asthenia
Of course, I always consult the seller before I write down anything - here's what I recommend for starting prices:

Forest/Marigold/Marigold 500g
Emerald/Umber/Peacock 50g
Chocolate/Ginger/Ginger 1,000g
Algae/Algae/Fern 2,500g
Sapphire/Grey/Shale 50g

If you're unhappy with any, and/or have already received much higher offers, let me know and we can adjust!
@Sage0
Hey there! I should have pinged you in it, but if you couldn't find it for some reason, the thread is here.
@CrowHarlequin
Long time no see indeed :) unfortunately with that tert she may not get much attention, maybe try the AH around 100-150g? I have a feeling she will probably sell for higher there rather than if we auctioned her.
@Blushunt
In my experience, XXYs with "eh" tertiary and eyes go for a few hundred, depending on colours of course - for yours I would recommend a SB around 300g, with the Cobalt/Abyss/Splash around 250-300g (mostly due to the cute adopts, but I would've still recommended 100g or so even without the art in there). I hope that helps!
@SugaSuga
Thank you for your review! Added to my list :)
@RandomSlasher
Thanks a bunch for your review! I've added it to my list :D
For the new dragons, I'd put the SBs at:

Blush/Cottoncandy/Garnet 80g
Twilight/Cobalt/Blue 800-1,000g

If you don't want to sell her below what you spent on her, that's fine - I would recommend putting her in the AH in that case as dragons tend to sell for higher there (though it also takes longer to see them go). Good luck!
@Tamarin21
Welcome! I would suggest these prices:

Metals/Silver/White 150g
Mint/Peacock/Jade 80g

The second one I'd recommend to put on the AH, it's more likely to sell there than in an auction. I know these appraisals are very different from your expectations, so if that changes your mind about selling, just let me know.
@ShinyWoobat
Yep, I asked out of curiosity, thanks for letting me know! :)
@silverquark

Hm. Can we start at 6kg? I don't really want to go any lower x_x
@silverquark

Hm. Can we start at 6kg? I don't really want to go any lower x_x
EpW4wdT.png
@SilverQuark

Honestly, 6k is a fantastic starting price. I was worried with how primals were tanking a bit that the SB would be something around 2k, so I'm more than happy with that. I also JUST found a replacement birthday dragon for that year, so I'd love to proceed with this auction.

Does an AB of 15k sound reasonable? I don't expect to ever get that much for this dragon but I've honestly never set ABs before so I don't really know the "etiquette" lol.

G:T rate is 1:1300, would prefer not to accept items. Snipe Guard/Time Frame I have no opinion on.

I've also love to nab a January 15 slot, if there are some still open!

Thanks so much!
@SilverQuark

Honestly, 6k is a fantastic starting price. I was worried with how primals were tanking a bit that the SB would be something around 2k, so I'm more than happy with that. I also JUST found a replacement birthday dragon for that year, so I'd love to proceed with this auction.

Does an AB of 15k sound reasonable? I don't expect to ever get that much for this dragon but I've honestly never set ABs before so I don't really know the "etiquette" lol.

G:T rate is 1:1300, would prefer not to accept items. Snipe Guard/Time Frame I have no opinion on.

I've also love to nab a January 15 slot, if there are some still open!

Thanks so much!
@SilverQuark
I'm happy with all those prices but the forest/sanguine/cerise. Do you think 2,000 g would be too high a sb? I may be over valuing him, let me know if you think I am!
All the others sound awesome. Thank you!
@SilverQuark
I'm happy with all those prices but the forest/sanguine/cerise. Do you think 2,000 g would be too high a sb? I may be over valuing him, let me know if you think I am!
All the others sound awesome. Thank you!
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 466 467