Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED pls refer to last post
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 87
@SugaSuga SLAMS HANDS DOWN [url=https://i.imgur.com/T7m2GOB.png]HD/FULL VERSION is here,[/url] for your full view of his magnificent mess! Bio Size: [img]https://i.imgur.com/iJjYEH5.png[/img] Signature Size: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZVtBKLa.png[/img] so many layers... I don't THINK i missed anything but if there's ANYTHING you want changed, please let me know!!!!
@SugaSuga

SLAMS HANDS DOWN

HD/FULL VERSION is here, for your full view of his magnificent mess!

Bio Size:
iJjYEH5.png

Signature Size:
ZVtBKLa.png

so many layers...
I don't THINK i missed anything but if there's ANYTHING you want changed, please let me know!!!!
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Sonora [img]https://i.imgur.com/G5Y416I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXLQ6nB.png[/img] Here you are! Please tell me if anything needs to be changed.
@Sonora

G5Y416I.png

mXLQ6nB.png

Here you are! Please tell me if anything needs to be changed.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire It looks great! Though would it be possible to just have the heart without the pearl?
@Valfire It looks great! Though would it be possible to just have the heart without the pearl?
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

I would have to edit the entire base for that, but I don't mind! I'm about to go to bed in a bit as I just got off work, so I'll do it first thing tomorrow before I start on my next list of orders that

I'll be doing a call-out for very soon. Is that okay?
@Sonora

I would have to edit the entire base for that, but I don't mind! I'm about to go to bed in a bit as I just got off work, so I'll do it first thing tomorrow before I start on my next list of orders that

I'll be doing a call-out for very soon. Is that okay?
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire That's fine! Would I need to pay extra at all?
@Valfire That's fine! Would I need to pay extra at all?
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

No, that's okay! It shouldn't take too long to edit the pearl out of the base and I already have the heart drawn, so...

It'll just take a bit because I am exhausted and need sleep very soon :P
@Sonora

No, that's okay! It shouldn't take too long to edit the pearl out of the base and I already have the heart drawn, so...

It'll just take a bit because I am exhausted and need sleep very soon :P
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
PINGLIST, NEW SLOTS ARE OPENED.

20 AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

HOWEVER IF YOU WERE IN THE LAST ROUND OF SLOTS--while you're not disallowed from ordering again, I do honestly discourage it as there are a lot of people waiting in line who haven't gotten a chance to order yet.

So please keep that in mind before placing a claim for one of my slots.

Quote:
@MahuruRaji @Derknes* @Lupine* @Alskasaur* @Eriisx* @Beezadrella* @Quiller*
@Alskasaur* @Praedyth* @SanctumAngelus* @SimFeetUnder @FelixMcTrashy @Zhar @Sonora
@Nahtanha @SilverDragon568 @ibook @SpaceSnakes @deviantdoge @Sandwich @sufferkat
@ellobomalo @CreatorHolly @humerussin @Rockelle @Nulume @Naudir @Vanjirra
@Flowerfell @Denryu @LeafeonWarrior @Yagine @ExpectInsanity @JadeJewels @kjolvor
@Mudguts @bikkuri89 @ShiraCheshire @Tauriel @ninjakt @MondaytoSaturday @idlewildly
@Vulcanatus @warriorofaces @idlewildly @kennythedoomer @Marvin @pierrct @ZenithNadir
@AHamilton @Birdskull @Silverey @DriftingDream @Celine @Msdova @Peyp @DemonicDuchess
@aussievinegar @KaylenAldanae @Latias @Asimina @Yourlocalbirb @Eternalite @TheoDemoine
@Tymbs @Cardixa @Alannaa @Lemniscate @Kaibyo @AberDaKitty @TheRasmus @xXFireloveXx
@Enriana @Duskflame @adorableVagabond @Tiriea @Slime @Artemis @ZenithNadir @DracoLeo
@HerrWolf @nilah @kaaoqi @SDSPAGE @MrQuin @Araaska @Darkdragonfiend @Incarnate
@Dawnsky23 @Nostalgic @Nixpix @SerigalaMenarik @NickyJade156 @pastelmoon
@Tangaroa @OtterQueen @remuslupn @Apotheca @Incarnate @TheRasmus @NickyJade156 @auroshen @CrimsonSasaki @MyNameIsTea
@Nulume @mercurialwings @CheeseChatot @russmond @xXFireloveXx @Thundercracker @TwinFishies @Yuhime @Wintercreek @boxparts @kouchima @Vauvenal @cosmicConundrum @Revolutionary @steamplonk @Lunaaaaa @nevvermore @Mazurkas @Mozzy @Warriorgirl1234 @Krysana @SweetValerian @JaimeLannister @Basileia @AngryMothNoises @DriftingDream @Moons @Darkdragonfiend @DuskyAether @CanisMajoris @silverdrake
@Noodlesper @RedRoomRomance @Scoria @AmeriaSparrow @tidecaller @basicblack1986 @EStarstruck @Hideki @FlufferLover @VoodooVixen

****If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know and I will.
PINGLIST, NEW SLOTS ARE OPENED.

20 AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

HOWEVER IF YOU WERE IN THE LAST ROUND OF SLOTS--while you're not disallowed from ordering again, I do honestly discourage it as there are a lot of people waiting in line who haven't gotten a chance to order yet.

So please keep that in mind before placing a claim for one of my slots.

Quote:
@MahuruRaji @Derknes* @Lupine* @Alskasaur* @Eriisx* @Beezadrella* @Quiller*
@Alskasaur* @Praedyth* @SanctumAngelus* @SimFeetUnder @FelixMcTrashy @Zhar @Sonora
@Nahtanha @SilverDragon568 @ibook @SpaceSnakes @deviantdoge @Sandwich @sufferkat
@ellobomalo @CreatorHolly @humerussin @Rockelle @Nulume @Naudir @Vanjirra
@Flowerfell @Denryu @LeafeonWarrior @Yagine @ExpectInsanity @JadeJewels @kjolvor
@Mudguts @bikkuri89 @ShiraCheshire @Tauriel @ninjakt @MondaytoSaturday @idlewildly
@Vulcanatus @warriorofaces @idlewildly @kennythedoomer @Marvin @pierrct @ZenithNadir
@AHamilton @Birdskull @Silverey @DriftingDream @Celine @Msdova @Peyp @DemonicDuchess
@aussievinegar @KaylenAldanae @Latias @Asimina @Yourlocalbirb @Eternalite @TheoDemoine
@Tymbs @Cardixa @Alannaa @Lemniscate @Kaibyo @AberDaKitty @TheRasmus @xXFireloveXx
@Enriana @Duskflame @adorableVagabond @Tiriea @Slime @Artemis @ZenithNadir @DracoLeo
@HerrWolf @nilah @kaaoqi @SDSPAGE @MrQuin @Araaska @Darkdragonfiend @Incarnate
@Dawnsky23 @Nostalgic @Nixpix @SerigalaMenarik @NickyJade156 @pastelmoon
@Tangaroa @OtterQueen @remuslupn @Apotheca @Incarnate @TheRasmus @NickyJade156 @auroshen @CrimsonSasaki @MyNameIsTea
@Nulume @mercurialwings @CheeseChatot @russmond @xXFireloveXx @Thundercracker @TwinFishies @Yuhime @Wintercreek @boxparts @kouchima @Vauvenal @cosmicConundrum @Revolutionary @steamplonk @Lunaaaaa @nevvermore @Mazurkas @Mozzy @Warriorgirl1234 @Krysana @SweetValerian @JaimeLannister @Basileia @AngryMothNoises @DriftingDream @Moons @Darkdragonfiend @DuskyAether @CanisMajoris @silverdrake
@Noodlesper @RedRoomRomance @Scoria @AmeriaSparrow @tidecaller @basicblack1986 @EStarstruck @Hideki @FlufferLover @VoodooVixen

****If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know and I will.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Breed: Spiral Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31085737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310858/31085737_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Basic, Butterfly, Glimmer Colours: White, Blood, Obsidian Apparel: Complete Black Lace Set, Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings and Gloves, Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle and Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle (If possible could you color the roses on the tail and wing tangle with the same color of the black lace roses, please? and the leaves black? I don't mind If you charge me a little extra for those modifications ^-^) Accent/Skin: None. Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes, please ^-^ Payment: Treasure Thanks!! ^-^
@Valfire
Breed: Spiral
Dragon:
31085737_350.png

Genes: Basic, Butterfly, Glimmer
Colours: White, Blood, Obsidian
Apparel: Complete Black Lace Set, Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings and Gloves, Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle and Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle (If possible could you color the roses on the tail and wing tangle with the same color of the black lace roses, please? and the leaves black? I don't mind If you charge me a little extra for those modifications ^-^)
Accent/Skin: None.
Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: Yes, please ^-^
Payment: Treasure

Thanks!! ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@Valfire slot please! (((will edit soon> <;;; _____edit: @Valfire Breed: Imperial Dragon: (Scry or BBCode)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15824989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158250/15824989_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: (Primary, Secondary, Tert) -Iridescent -Facet -Gembond Colours: (Primary, Secondary, Tert)-Slate -White -White Apparel: [item= Moonglow Thorns] [item=Bloody Tail Bandage] [item=Simple Darksteel Necklace ][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets] [item=Bloody Chest Bandage] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Gossamer Tail Bangle ] Accent/Skin: [skin= 16662] Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: [y/n] yes Payment: gems
@Valfire
slot please! (((will edit soon> <;;;
_____edit:

@Valfire
Breed: Imperial
Dragon: (Scry or BBCode)
15824989_350.png

Genes: (Primary, Secondary, Tert) -Iridescent -Facet -Gembond
Colours: (Primary, Secondary, Tert)-Slate -White -White
Apparel: Moonglow Thorns Bloody Tail Bandage Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Bracelets Bloody Chest Bandage Daisy Flowerfall Gossamer Tail Bangle
Accent/Skin:
Do you want me to supply both a larger image AND the signature-sized image: [y/n] yes
Payment: gems
@Valfire Alright, thank you!
Please get some rest.
@Valfire Alright, thank you!
Please get some rest.
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 87