Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 466 467
@Cherrie
Sure! I've put you on the queue for today with a 6kg start.
@Kievan
To be fair I've started Primals around 2-2.5kg before, but those are the ones that are solidly in the "needs a lot of scattering" category. Ones with nice colours do sell for higher than that, so here's hoping! If it doesn't work, we can always reauction at a later time. I've booked you the slot you wanted :) and sure, I'll do 15kg as the AB as well.
@northnorthwest
No problem, I can change that SB to 2kg! I'll start your auction tomorrow :D
@Meadbhb
Perfect! I've slotted you for the 15th then :)
@Tamarin21
You're welcome and good luck!
@Blushunt
Understood! I'll do the auction on the 15th with the prices you requested.
@JellieDonut
Absolutely no problem asking! I don't do auctions that are two weeks long except for very expensive items, like Kickstarter tier or G1 triples. This is because if I had to do two weeks for every XYZ auction that I run, I would only be able to accommodate a fraction of the people who ask me for help, and I want to be fair to everyone. I understand this means some people will come to you after the auction and that'll mean less profit for me, but you still cash in the money in the end, so for you it shouldn't be a problem.
Now my price recommendations:

Moss/Forest/Avocado 60g
Grape/Indigo/Shale 40g
Chocolate/Pear/Forest 40g
@Spy
Of course! My idea would be to start them at 300g each, but let me know if you don't want to go that low and I can bump it up a little.
@SugaSuga
You came back with a real treat! Great colours, a pity for the Shadow eyes. xD
How about 1kg SB for this one?
@BitterTea
Welcome! With how the market is currently going, I think the only two dragons that would have a good shot at being auctioned are the last two. I'd suggest SBs of 100g for the Sanguine/Flint/Cherry and 500g for the Crocodile/Shamrock/Spruce. The rest I would recommend to put on the AH. Let me know what you decide to do with these two!
@8ballbot
Welcome! Considering XXX Primals sell for 200g+, I wouldn't think an XXY can sell for as much, but you might have better luck on the AH. Try around 300-500g there and maybe she'll sell. I honestly don't expect more than 100g for this dragon, but it doesn't hurt to try going higher at first just in case I'm underestimating her. Good luck!
@CrystalNight98
No worries! I think these would all sell better on the AH rather than being auctioned, with 50-60g as the price range (maybe 80g for the last two). Hope that helps!
@RandomSlasher
Sure! I would guess 200-250g SB for that one.
@Cherrie
Sure! I've put you on the queue for today with a 6kg start.
@Kievan
To be fair I've started Primals around 2-2.5kg before, but those are the ones that are solidly in the "needs a lot of scattering" category. Ones with nice colours do sell for higher than that, so here's hoping! If it doesn't work, we can always reauction at a later time. I've booked you the slot you wanted :) and sure, I'll do 15kg as the AB as well.
@northnorthwest
No problem, I can change that SB to 2kg! I'll start your auction tomorrow :D
@Meadbhb
Perfect! I've slotted you for the 15th then :)
@Tamarin21
You're welcome and good luck!
@Blushunt
Understood! I'll do the auction on the 15th with the prices you requested.
@JellieDonut
Absolutely no problem asking! I don't do auctions that are two weeks long except for very expensive items, like Kickstarter tier or G1 triples. This is because if I had to do two weeks for every XYZ auction that I run, I would only be able to accommodate a fraction of the people who ask me for help, and I want to be fair to everyone. I understand this means some people will come to you after the auction and that'll mean less profit for me, but you still cash in the money in the end, so for you it shouldn't be a problem.
Now my price recommendations:

Moss/Forest/Avocado 60g
Grape/Indigo/Shale 40g
Chocolate/Pear/Forest 40g
@Spy
Of course! My idea would be to start them at 300g each, but let me know if you don't want to go that low and I can bump it up a little.
@SugaSuga
You came back with a real treat! Great colours, a pity for the Shadow eyes. xD
How about 1kg SB for this one?
@BitterTea
Welcome! With how the market is currently going, I think the only two dragons that would have a good shot at being auctioned are the last two. I'd suggest SBs of 100g for the Sanguine/Flint/Cherry and 500g for the Crocodile/Shamrock/Spruce. The rest I would recommend to put on the AH. Let me know what you decide to do with these two!
@8ballbot
Welcome! Considering XXX Primals sell for 200g+, I wouldn't think an XXY can sell for as much, but you might have better luck on the AH. Try around 300-500g there and maybe she'll sell. I honestly don't expect more than 100g for this dragon, but it doesn't hurt to try going higher at first just in case I'm underestimating her. Good luck!
@CrystalNight98
No worries! I think these would all sell better on the AH rather than being auctioned, with 50-60g as the price range (maybe 80g for the last two). Hope that helps!
@RandomSlasher
Sure! I would guess 200-250g SB for that one.
Okay, I'd like to go ahead with the sale of the multigaze then, SB 500g - do you need any info from me in regards to this? :)
Okay, I'd like to go ahead with the sale of the multigaze then, SB 500g - do you need any info from me in regards to this? :)
@SilverQuark Ah, I see, I didn't know that. Mhm mhm, that looks good for a SB! I presumed all of the dragons could be sold, but I suppose not. Since all the auctionable dragons isn't a collective value of 250g to 350g, I was wondering if this dragon could bump the price a bit? Sadly, no special birthdate on this dragon however, but they were leveled to level 8, as I was thinking of making them into a Mire flyer a while back. No battlestones of note on them however. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59995501][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599956/59995501_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark Ah, I see, I didn't know that.
Mhm mhm, that looks good for a SB! I presumed all of the dragons could be sold, but I suppose not.

Since all the auctionable dragons isn't a collective value of 250g to 350g, I was wondering if this dragon could bump the price a bit? Sadly, no special birthdate on this dragon however, but they were leveled to level 8, as I was thinking of making them into a Mire flyer a while back. No battlestones of note on them however.

59995501_350.png
QVqlnc1.png
@SilverQuark

1kg Starting Bid works great for me! (The eyes are a pity aren't they? At least they kind of match with Marigold Filigree if someone really wants the eyes to match something.)
@SilverQuark

1kg Starting Bid works great for me! (The eyes are a pity aren't they? At least they kind of match with Marigold Filigree if someone really wants the eyes to match something.)
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@SilverQuark Awesome! I'm definitely fine with lowering the SB to 300g for the leaf/leaf/amber since it's a really niche combo, but for the buttercup/heather/heather I think I'd like to meet in the middle and go with an SB of 400g. Otherwise I'm all good to go whenever you're ready, and am fine with any timeslot. (And thanks again! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1])
@SilverQuark Awesome! I'm definitely fine with lowering the SB to 300g for the leaf/leaf/amber since it's a really niche combo, but for the buttercup/heather/heather I think I'd like to meet in the middle and go with an SB of 400g. Otherwise I'm all good to go whenever you're ready, and am fine with any timeslot. (And thanks again! )
@SilverQuark

No worries, and sorry to be a bit slow to respond back myself! I just started back on the college student grind and have been pretty busy already.

I asked the G1 Hell server for price checks for some of these a little while ago when I first hatched them and was given starting price estimates (with the intent to sell instead of auction at that time). Those prices were significantly higher but since I'm auctioning and not selling on the AH, and because they were given by someone who was giving estimates without intending to buy them, I'm willing to come down quite a bit in hopes that the auctions go higher/closer to these numbers. Here's the estimates I received from G1H:

Forest/Marigold/Marigold 3,000g
Emerald/Umber/Peacock 1,100g (wildly different so I'll def start lower on this lol; the person who gave the estimate did mention this one may have appeal as a tree dragon)
Chocolate/Ginger/Ginger 2,500g

The starting bids for the other two seem fine to me! I didn't get those appraised on G1H but I've had the most interest in the Algae so far (though no concrete offers, just requests to be pinged for auction/sale). I also know the Sapphire is a bit more niche since they're very... bright with neutral secondary/tert.
@SilverQuark

No worries, and sorry to be a bit slow to respond back myself! I just started back on the college student grind and have been pretty busy already.

I asked the G1 Hell server for price checks for some of these a little while ago when I first hatched them and was given starting price estimates (with the intent to sell instead of auction at that time). Those prices were significantly higher but since I'm auctioning and not selling on the AH, and because they were given by someone who was giving estimates without intending to buy them, I'm willing to come down quite a bit in hopes that the auctions go higher/closer to these numbers. Here's the estimates I received from G1H:

Forest/Marigold/Marigold 3,000g
Emerald/Umber/Peacock 1,100g (wildly different so I'll def start lower on this lol; the person who gave the estimate did mention this one may have appeal as a tree dragon)
Chocolate/Ginger/Ginger 2,500g

The starting bids for the other two seem fine to me! I didn't get those appraised on G1H but I've had the most interest in the Algae so far (though no concrete offers, just requests to be pinged for auction/sale). I also know the Sapphire is a bit more niche since they're very... bright with neutral secondary/tert.
Never be afraid to ping me!
ah sorry for the late reply! >//< I've been a bit out of it xD Do you think it would be a bit harder to sell if the SB for the Ora/Grey/Mauve was 350g? If so then please disregard my request but if you think it may be possible I would like to raise the SB to 350g! Going by what you suggested, I would like to keep the berry/eldrich/flint, dust/orca/purple, buttercup/cantaloupe/tomato, strawberry/orange/carrot, and overcast/splash/sky. Otherwise, I'm completely fine with the others and their starting prices! Also I know the process was a bit out of order because I wasn't planning on requesting your service so early LOL but for items I will accept [item= Breed Change: Spiral] at 325kt in case the price does get that high and someone has a breed change they don't need ^^ sorry for the confusing process T_T I'm fine with whatever starting date you have in mind btw, so lmk when you're free!!
ah sorry for the late reply! >//< I've been a bit out of it xD

Do you think it would be a bit harder to sell if the SB for the Ora/Grey/Mauve was 350g? If so then please disregard my request but if you think it may be possible I would like to raise the SB to 350g!

Going by what you suggested, I would like to keep the berry/eldrich/flint, dust/orca/purple, buttercup/cantaloupe/tomato, strawberry/orange/carrot, and overcast/splash/sky. Otherwise, I'm completely fine with the others and their starting prices!

Also I know the process was a bit out of order because I wasn't planning on requesting your service so early LOL but for items I will accept Breed Change: Spiral at 325kt in case the price does get that high and someone has a breed change they don't need ^^ sorry for the confusing process T_T
I'm fine with whatever starting date you have in mind btw, so lmk when you're free!!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@SilverQuark Hello! I'm looking to sell several dragons, but would it be advisable to sell them in seperate auctions? Since my collection consists of a midrange 6-digit level 25 with offspring, a 7-digit with all-named offspring, and a few decent unbred G1s. The 6-digit specifically is my priority; I know she has value, but I've messed up selling a valuable dragon before, and a fellow Nature member guided me to your services.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them. I'm eager to give these dragons new homes where they can be appreciated as they deserve to be. All other dragons I hope to auction or sell can be found in this HibDen tab, although I'm sure most of these are nowhere near valuable enough to warrant being auctioned.
@SilverQuark Hello! I'm looking to sell several dragons, but would it be advisable to sell them in seperate auctions? Since my collection consists of a midrange 6-digit level 25 with offspring, a 7-digit with all-named offspring, and a few decent unbred G1s. The 6-digit specifically is my priority; I know she has value, but I've messed up selling a valuable dragon before, and a fellow Nature member guided me to your services.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them. I'm eager to give these dragons new homes where they can be appreciated as they deserve to be. All other dragons I hope to auction or sell can be found in this HibDen tab, although I'm sure most of these are nowhere near valuable enough to warrant being auctioned.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Hi, since my last message I got lucky and hatched a double G1 that I'd probably also like to sell - gloom/thistle/thistle - maybe it makes sense to combine the auction with my green multigaze? How much would she potentially fetch and what do you recommend as a SB? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66600685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666007/66600685_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi, since my last message I got lucky and hatched a double G1 that I'd probably also like to sell - gloom/thistle/thistle - maybe it makes sense to combine the auction with my green multigaze?

How much would she potentially fetch and what do you recommend as a SB?
66600685_350.png
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 466 467