Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 466 467
@Basileia
Sure! Sorry for the late reply. I'll start your auction later today :)

@Titor
Noted and understood, thanks!

@Tinytalkingtina
Okay, so here are the prices I recommend:

Watermelon/Fuchsia/Honeydew 60g
Radioactive/Cyan/Sable 50g
Mauve/Robin/Storm 100g
Tomato/Orange/Cinnamon 250g
Sunset/Sable/Pumpkin 150g

If you're happy with these, just give me a quick confirmation message and I'll schedule you!
@Basileia
Sure! Sorry for the late reply. I'll start your auction later today :)

@Titor
Noted and understood, thanks!

@Tinytalkingtina
Okay, so here are the prices I recommend:

Watermelon/Fuchsia/Honeydew 60g
Radioactive/Cyan/Sable 50g
Mauve/Robin/Storm 100g
Tomato/Orange/Cinnamon 250g
Sunset/Sable/Pumpkin 150g

If you're happy with these, just give me a quick confirmation message and I'll schedule you!
@SilverQuark
Thank you!
@SilverQuark
Thank you!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@SilverQuark
Sounds good!
@SilverQuark
Sounds good!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@SilverQuark

Hello! I'd like to use your auctioning services for some dragons.

• The dragons to be auctioned are all in this den tab. Please let me know which dragons you think are not worth auctioning and I will remove them.
  • My g:t rate is 1g:1100t, and I can also accept any unhatched eggs valued at 280g/300kt each.
  • You can decide the starting bid and autobuy for each dragon.
  • You can decide what the appropriate auction timeframe is.
@SilverQuark

Hello! I'd like to use your auctioning services for some dragons.

• The dragons to be auctioned are all in this den tab. Please let me know which dragons you think are not worth auctioning and I will remove them.
  • My g:t rate is 1g:1100t, and I can also accept any unhatched eggs valued at 280g/300kt each.
  • You can decide the starting bid and autobuy for each dragon.
  • You can decide what the appropriate auction timeframe is.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Thank you ever so much for your quick and efficient service, it saved me a lot of hassle going through the prep and monitoring process.

- Fair price recommendation
- Fair rules for bidders
- Timely responses and transparent transactions

Blessed. I definitely will revisit your services again when I can bear to part with more of my overgrown collection :'D

(Please kindly let me know if the final price I owe you is 164g, I will pay you once I have secured the transaction with the XXY bidder, the other is already traded over~)
Thank you ever so much for your quick and efficient service, it saved me a lot of hassle going through the prep and monitoring process.

- Fair price recommendation
- Fair rules for bidders
- Timely responses and transparent transactions

Blessed. I definitely will revisit your services again when I can bear to part with more of my overgrown collection :'D

(Please kindly let me know if the final price I owe you is 164g, I will pay you once I have secured the transaction with the XXY bidder, the other is already traded over~)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Tinytalkingtina
Got it! I'll work on the auction now :)

@Amariel
Welcome back! I don't generally do autobuy prices, so I have nothing specific in mind for these dragons. Let me know if you want to set an autobuy yourself or you just want me to run the auction without any autobuy values. For the SBs, here are my recommendations:

Gloom/Metals/Yellow 50g
Dust/Wine/Cottoncandy 40g
Seafoam/Spearmint/Jungle 800g
Antique/Robin/White 500g
Antique/Hickory/Obsidian 800g
Lead/Moon/Hickory 150g
Cherry/Raspberry/Crimson 3,000g (this one is really matchy, the genes are very well picked!)
Blood/Antique/Camo 1,500g
Slate/Soil/Hickory 2,000g
Cerulean/Shadow/Maize 50g
Shale/Black/Stone 800g
Sanddollar/Ivory/Honey 1,500g
Fog/Grapefruit/Gold and Fog/Ivory/Lavender - would you look to sell them as a pair? I was thinking around 1,500-2,000g both dragons, though I get if you think it's too low due to the gem genes.
Beige/Peach/Coal 200g
Terracotta/Orange/Bronze 1,500g (same as the red WC, well done with this one)
Abyss/Phthalo/White 3,000g
Iris/Blackberry/Maize 1,700g
Sunshine/Blood/Cantaloupe 150g

Anything not on this list, you can put on the AH instead for whatever price you see fit. (There are some gened ones I haven't included; it doesn't mean I think they're fodder priced, it just means that in my experience, they would be unlikely to sell well in auctions and as such I would just leave them for you to put on the AH.)
I know you said I can set prices, but as usual, just let me know if you're unhappy with any!

@Dierdre
Thank you for leaving feedback and I'm happy to hear I helped! Yes, my commission will be 164g. You can wait to send it until both people have paid you. Feel free to come back anytime.
@Tinytalkingtina
Got it! I'll work on the auction now :)

@Amariel
Welcome back! I don't generally do autobuy prices, so I have nothing specific in mind for these dragons. Let me know if you want to set an autobuy yourself or you just want me to run the auction without any autobuy values. For the SBs, here are my recommendations:

Gloom/Metals/Yellow 50g
Dust/Wine/Cottoncandy 40g
Seafoam/Spearmint/Jungle 800g
Antique/Robin/White 500g
Antique/Hickory/Obsidian 800g
Lead/Moon/Hickory 150g
Cherry/Raspberry/Crimson 3,000g (this one is really matchy, the genes are very well picked!)
Blood/Antique/Camo 1,500g
Slate/Soil/Hickory 2,000g
Cerulean/Shadow/Maize 50g
Shale/Black/Stone 800g
Sanddollar/Ivory/Honey 1,500g
Fog/Grapefruit/Gold and Fog/Ivory/Lavender - would you look to sell them as a pair? I was thinking around 1,500-2,000g both dragons, though I get if you think it's too low due to the gem genes.
Beige/Peach/Coal 200g
Terracotta/Orange/Bronze 1,500g (same as the red WC, well done with this one)
Abyss/Phthalo/White 3,000g
Iris/Blackberry/Maize 1,700g
Sunshine/Blood/Cantaloupe 150g

Anything not on this list, you can put on the AH instead for whatever price you see fit. (There are some gened ones I haven't included; it doesn't mean I think they're fodder priced, it just means that in my experience, they would be unlikely to sell well in auctions and as such I would just leave them for you to put on the AH.)
I know you said I can set prices, but as usual, just let me know if you're unhappy with any!

@Dierdre
Thank you for leaving feedback and I'm happy to hear I helped! Yes, my commission will be 164g. You can wait to send it until both people have paid you. Feel free to come back anytime.
@SilverQuark

Thanks! I've cleaned up that den tab and your SBs look fine. Feel free to book me a timeslot for the auction if everything's set?
@SilverQuark

Thanks! I've cleaned up that den tab and your SBs look fine. Feel free to book me a timeslot for the auction if everything's set?
@Amariel

Yep, I just wanted confirmation that you were happy with my price recommendations. I've scheduled you for tomorrow :)
@Amariel

Yep, I just wanted confirmation that you were happy with my price recommendations. I've scheduled you for tomorrow :)
@SilverQuark

Great, thank you!
@SilverQuark

Great, thank you!
@SilverQuark

Oh, one thing I forgot in my response earlier:
I don't mind if the Fog/Grapefruit/Gold and Fog/Ivory/Lavender are sold separately or together, but a discount can be offered if they are bought together.
@SilverQuark

Oh, one thing I forgot in my response earlier:
I don't mind if the Fog/Grapefruit/Gold and Fog/Ivory/Lavender are sold separately or together, but a discount can be offered if they are bought together.
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 466 467