Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 467 468
@silverquark Hi! I wonder if you could help me auction the g1s in my sales tab, sans perseus and the near triple plague, who are in a CR rn. They start on the 2nd row.

I'm thinking roughly 1.5kg SB for the cantaloupe/obs, 50g for the hatchlings and 200g for the rest. The double honeydew is bred though, and I'm not sure where the black/lead hatchling may go. I'm not in a hurry time-wise, just want to get the selling done with. Feel free to suggest or default to what you feel comfortable with :)
@silverquark Hi! I wonder if you could help me auction the g1s in my sales tab, sans perseus and the near triple plague, who are in a CR rn. They start on the 2nd row.

I'm thinking roughly 1.5kg SB for the cantaloupe/obs, 50g for the hatchlings and 200g for the rest. The double honeydew is bred though, and I'm not sure where the black/lead hatchling may go. I'm not in a hurry time-wise, just want to get the selling done with. Feel free to suggest or default to what you feel comfortable with :)
@SilverQuark

Hi, I hope you have been well. I am looking to have 2 (or more depending on what you think is best) auctions run both are currently sitting around the 50 mark over this den for 1 and then the other with dragons in this den tab and the 1st page of this lair tab. If there are any that are not worth trying to auction I can pull them out and SB and AB and auction duration at your discretion but for the 3 doubles one, Two, Three I would like to try and get a few kG on them if possible.

If you are not interested this is more than fine I know there are a huge number of them and they dont need to run together just whenever if you need to spread them out if you decide to take it on :).
@SilverQuark

Hi, I hope you have been well. I am looking to have 2 (or more depending on what you think is best) auctions run both are currently sitting around the 50 mark over this den for 1 and then the other with dragons in this den tab and the 1st page of this lair tab. If there are any that are not worth trying to auction I can pull them out and SB and AB and auction duration at your discretion but for the 3 doubles one, Two, Three I would like to try and get a few kG on them if possible.

If you are not interested this is more than fine I know there are a huge number of them and they dont need to run together just whenever if you need to spread them out if you decide to take it on :).
@Amariel
Understood; I was thinking, since some people may be interested in one but not the other, I could put a 600g starting price on the girl and 1,000g on the boy, and offer my usual 10% off the final price if they are bought together. This would amount to something close to the 1,500g I originally recommended if they both go for SB, or more if people offer higher. So I'll go with that since you gave me the green light :)

@KKorven
Happy to help as usual, here are my recommendations for reference:

Wisteria/Heather/Abyss 100g
Pistachio/Copper/Midnight 80g
Pistachio/Abyss/Fern 100g
Peridot/Hunter/Hickory 80g
Jungle/Tarnish/Mantis 80g
Honeydew/Honeydew/Purple 100g (yes she's bred, but I think someone will be interested anyway if she's this cheap)
Ice/Pistachio/Wisteria 100g
Cantaloupe/Obsidian/Eldritch 1,000g
Tan/Sanddollar/Flaxen 200g
Black/Lead/Sunset 120g
Everything else 50g, I would leave only the Seafoam/Algae/Cantaloupe out

I know they're a good bit lower than you were expecting, so let me know if you want to tweak some prices!

@BloodAlphaess
So far so good, definitely challenging times but I still have a job and I haven't been sick recently. Both of those things seem to be a hot commodity these days, so I'm not complaining! Hope the same goes for you as well :)
To the dragons, here's the ones I would put on the auction row:

First tab:
Plum/Cream/Phthalo 200g
Flint/Navy/Blackberry 200g
Red/Abyss/Hunter 250g
Teal/Fog/Orchid 50g
Taupe/Peridot/Chartreuse 50g
Mulberry/Ice/Dust 50g
Crimson/Antique/Brick 50g
Vermilion/Pink/Fuchsia 50g
White/Crimson/Aqua 80g
Pink/Cornflower/Gold 70g
Hunter/Radioactive/Hickory 50g
Splash/Twilight/Lavender 80g

Second tab:
Sanddollar/Mist/Iris 70g
Azure/Blood/Tarnish 60g
Spearmint/Lapis/Teal 80g
Pink/Obsidian/Black 70g
Orchid/Blue/Splash 80g
Oilslick/Carmine/Stone 50g
Charcoal/Sky/Teal 50g
Cantaloupe/Robin/Seafoam 100g
Sable/Coal/Rust 50g
Pink/Buttercup/Maize 80g
Tarnish/Dirt/Honey 80g
Blackberry/Abyss/Ultramarine 70g

Third tab:
Cinnamon/Pumpkin/Robin 50g
Storm/Smoke/Aqua 50g
Cyan/Sky/Wine 50g
Periwinkle/Orca/Splash 70g
Heather/Orchid/Sky 70g

Doubles:
Smoke/Raspberry/Smoke 250g
Mist/Jade/Mist 200g
Strawberry/Sanddollar/Strawberry 200g
Marigold/Grey/Marigold 150g

I almost never see XYX G1s go for more than 500g; I'm afraid the only ones that reach the thousands are either very highly wanted colours (Obsidian, White, Orca, etc.), or very close triples (1-2 off) with matching eyes.
I can see there's a good few level 25s I haven't mentioned, so those can be put on the AH for 200-250g and up, as you see fit for their colours.
Also, my recommendation would be to split the entire lot into two auctions.
As usual, let me know if you want some adjustments or if you've decided to keep some dragons!
@Amariel
Understood; I was thinking, since some people may be interested in one but not the other, I could put a 600g starting price on the girl and 1,000g on the boy, and offer my usual 10% off the final price if they are bought together. This would amount to something close to the 1,500g I originally recommended if they both go for SB, or more if people offer higher. So I'll go with that since you gave me the green light :)

@KKorven
Happy to help as usual, here are my recommendations for reference:

Wisteria/Heather/Abyss 100g
Pistachio/Copper/Midnight 80g
Pistachio/Abyss/Fern 100g
Peridot/Hunter/Hickory 80g
Jungle/Tarnish/Mantis 80g
Honeydew/Honeydew/Purple 100g (yes she's bred, but I think someone will be interested anyway if she's this cheap)
Ice/Pistachio/Wisteria 100g
Cantaloupe/Obsidian/Eldritch 1,000g
Tan/Sanddollar/Flaxen 200g
Black/Lead/Sunset 120g
Everything else 50g, I would leave only the Seafoam/Algae/Cantaloupe out

I know they're a good bit lower than you were expecting, so let me know if you want to tweak some prices!

@BloodAlphaess
So far so good, definitely challenging times but I still have a job and I haven't been sick recently. Both of those things seem to be a hot commodity these days, so I'm not complaining! Hope the same goes for you as well :)
To the dragons, here's the ones I would put on the auction row:

First tab:
Plum/Cream/Phthalo 200g
Flint/Navy/Blackberry 200g
Red/Abyss/Hunter 250g
Teal/Fog/Orchid 50g
Taupe/Peridot/Chartreuse 50g
Mulberry/Ice/Dust 50g
Crimson/Antique/Brick 50g
Vermilion/Pink/Fuchsia 50g
White/Crimson/Aqua 80g
Pink/Cornflower/Gold 70g
Hunter/Radioactive/Hickory 50g
Splash/Twilight/Lavender 80g

Second tab:
Sanddollar/Mist/Iris 70g
Azure/Blood/Tarnish 60g
Spearmint/Lapis/Teal 80g
Pink/Obsidian/Black 70g
Orchid/Blue/Splash 80g
Oilslick/Carmine/Stone 50g
Charcoal/Sky/Teal 50g
Cantaloupe/Robin/Seafoam 100g
Sable/Coal/Rust 50g
Pink/Buttercup/Maize 80g
Tarnish/Dirt/Honey 80g
Blackberry/Abyss/Ultramarine 70g

Third tab:
Cinnamon/Pumpkin/Robin 50g
Storm/Smoke/Aqua 50g
Cyan/Sky/Wine 50g
Periwinkle/Orca/Splash 70g
Heather/Orchid/Sky 70g

Doubles:
Smoke/Raspberry/Smoke 250g
Mist/Jade/Mist 200g
Strawberry/Sanddollar/Strawberry 200g
Marigold/Grey/Marigold 150g

I almost never see XYX G1s go for more than 500g; I'm afraid the only ones that reach the thousands are either very highly wanted colours (Obsidian, White, Orca, etc.), or very close triples (1-2 off) with matching eyes.
I can see there's a good few level 25s I haven't mentioned, so those can be put on the AH for 200-250g and up, as you see fit for their colours.
Also, my recommendation would be to split the entire lot into two auctions.
As usual, let me know if you want some adjustments or if you've decided to keep some dragons!
@SilverQuark glad to hear your doing good still. Thankfully I can say the same for myself.

I might hold onto the doubles for now then and go forward with the other ones you have listed in the 2 lots :)
@SilverQuark glad to hear your doing good still. Thankfully I can say the same for myself.

I might hold onto the doubles for now then and go forward with the other ones you have listed in the 2 lots :)
@Silverquark thanks for the rec! Please remove slate/coal and stone/soil as I sold one and am keeping the other. The cantaloupe/obs I wouldn’t mind keeping either, so please at least go for 1k. The rest looks fine to me.
@Silverquark thanks for the rec! Please remove slate/coal and stone/soil as I sold one and am keeping the other. The cantaloupe/obs I wouldn’t mind keeping either, so please at least go for 1k. The rest looks fine to me.
@BloodAlphaess
That's good to hear! I've got you for the auctions. I scheduled in the first one, and will schedule the second one once the first is over :)

@KKorven
No problem! I edited my post to reflect your requested changes. I'll start later this week :)
@BloodAlphaess
That's good to hear! I've got you for the auctions. I scheduled in the first one, and will schedule the second one once the first is over :)

@KKorven
No problem! I edited my post to reflect your requested changes. I'll start later this week :)
@SilverQuark Hello! I was hoping you could auction a few g1s for me ^^ I was thinking 300g sb for all: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58264098] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582641/58264098.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58679101] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586792/58679101.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59152904] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/591530/59152904.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59895452] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598955/59895452.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60023293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600233/60023293.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark Hello! I was hoping you could auction a few g1s for me ^^ I was thinking 300g sb for all:

58264098.png

58679101.png

59152904.png

59895452.png

60023293.png
G2 imperials for sale
@SilverQuark many thanks darl
@SilverQuark many thanks darl
@SilverQuark Hi! I have this Bane I hatched from the original bane eggs we got. Started to gene him but I lost interest. I noticed now that he is one off XXY and scrys up really decent as a modern breed. So would you action him for me? I have no SB in mind, what would you recommend? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57375987] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573760/57375987_350.png[/img] [/url] Possible scry : [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=6&auth=a28280e0e22c2a6874816afcfca08fd576ec4195&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And I have a few other gen ones sitting around in my den (second page of projects). Would someone there be fit for auctioning?
@SilverQuark
Hi!
I have this Bane I hatched from the original bane eggs we got.
Started to gene him but I lost interest. I noticed now that he is one off XXY and scrys up really decent as a modern breed. So would you action him for me?
I have no SB in mind, what would you recommend?

57375987_350.png

Possible scry :
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=6&auth=a28280e0e22c2a6874816afcfca08fd576ec4195&dummyext=prev.png

And I have a few other gen ones sitting around in my den (second page of projects).
Would someone there be fit for auctioning?
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
@SilverQuark Hello there! I'm in need of your services again c:

I'd like to auction off a bunch of doubles that are just taking up space in my lair:

All of the doubles located on the second page of my sales tab in my lair

and

all of the doubles that are on the first page of my "Projects" tab in my den.

Thanks a bunch!

• Starting bid: As per usual, I am awful with pricing. I'll take whatever SBs you recommend.
  • Payment: Gems, treasure, mixed payments, and the default 1:1100 ratio are fine with me.
  • Accepted items: Just currency at the moment.
  • Time frame: No preference on time frame. Whatever works well with your schedule.
  • Snipe guard/AB: Default snipe guard and no AB.
@SilverQuark Hello there! I'm in need of your services again c:

I'd like to auction off a bunch of doubles that are just taking up space in my lair:

All of the doubles located on the second page of my sales tab in my lair

and

all of the doubles that are on the first page of my "Projects" tab in my den.

Thanks a bunch!

• Starting bid: As per usual, I am awful with pricing. I'll take whatever SBs you recommend.
  • Payment: Gems, treasure, mixed payments, and the default 1:1100 ratio are fine with me.
  • Accepted items: Just currency at the moment.
  • Time frame: No preference on time frame. Whatever works well with your schedule.
  • Snipe guard/AB: Default snipe guard and no AB.
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 467 468