Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Beep boop!
Beep boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
This is a very slow day :o
Another boop!
This is a very slow day :o
Another boop!
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I can grind for a half hour for you again, in whichever venue you want! My team is composed of three lv. 25's, I forgot to mention that last time. I've also got a lv. 25 mage I use for grinding in the Golem Workshop.
@Irien
I can grind for a half hour for you again, in whichever venue you want! My team is composed of three lv. 25's, I forgot to mention that last time. I've also got a lv. 25 mage I use for grinding in the Golem Workshop.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393
Sorry I didn't get your post before the end of fest if you were interested in that. Otherwise, I'd like a half hour in Rainsong please :) Treasure or gems?
@beargirl1393
Sorry I didn't get your post before the end of fest if you were interested in that. Otherwise, I'd like a half hour in Rainsong please :) Treasure or gems?
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I didn't really care about the fest, tbh. I was just looking to get some more grinding time in. If you still want me to, I'll do the half hour in Rainsong, for gems, please!
@Irien
I didn't really care about the fest, tbh. I was just looking to get some more grinding time in. If you still want me to, I'll do the half hour in Rainsong, for gems, please!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393
Okay then, I'll set up the CR :)
@beargirl1393
Okay then, I'll set up the CR :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
Hi! I can do 100 battles for you in any venue (probably won't get to it until a little later today, but I'll definitely have it done well before rollover :> )
I'll be using the same team I used last time
Thanks!
@Irien
Hi! I can do 100 battles for you in any venue (probably won't get to it until a little later today, but I'll definitely have it done well before rollover :> )
I'll be using the same team I used last time
Thanks!
ZlcufjY.png Oliver | | He/Him tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo4_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53