Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Irien
I'll do it a bit later since I have another coli grinding order!
But I promise to get yours done!
@Irien
I'll do it a bit later since I have another coli grinding order!
But I promise to get yours done!
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1
Thank you! Don't feel pressured to hurry though, it's not pressing so take care of yourself first ^^
@1Kazan1
Thank you! Don't feel pressured to hurry though, it's not pressing so take care of yourself first ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

Hi there! I’ve got a full team of level 25s and can grind for half an hour in Volcanic Vents for you! c:
@Irien

Hi there! I’ve got a full team of level 25s and can grind for half an hour in Volcanic Vents for you! c:
firebottom.png
@Irien
Got a full team of level 25s, all with eliminate. I will grind anything. I'm looking to be a regular grinder, so if you want me to be a regular for you I can. I can do at least 1-2 hours daily, with exceptions occasionally if I'm busy all day.
I'll take payment hourly.
This account is simply to grind at the coli without confusing all the loot with my own, I have a different main account.
@Irien
Got a full team of level 25s, all with eliminate. I will grind anything. I'm looking to be a regular grinder, so if you want me to be a regular for you I can. I can do at least 1-2 hours daily, with exceptions occasionally if I'm busy all day.
I'll take payment hourly.
This account is simply to grind at the coli without confusing all the loot with my own, I have a different main account.
Boop
Boop
2H1KHHC.png
Bump!
Bump!
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Bump!
Bump!
2H1KHHC.png