Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

I can do some more grinding today for you :) for treasure again. I can probably do up to 3 hours total... :)
@Irien

I can do some more grinding today for you :) for treasure again. I can probably do up to 3 hours total... :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa
Great! Could you do some time in the Bamboo Falls, and some time in the Arena/Vents/Waterway? (it's your choice ^^)
Just set up a CR when you're done with the amount of time you did ^^ You can do a CR per hour, couple of hours, or everything at once, whichever is more convenient for you :3
@Raebaa
Great! Could you do some time in the Bamboo Falls, and some time in the Arena/Vents/Waterway? (it's your choice ^^)
Just set up a CR when you're done with the amount of time you did ^^ You can do a CR per hour, couple of hours, or everything at once, whichever is more convenient for you :3
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I can do an hour in any venue you'd like me to!
@Irien
I can do an hour in any venue you'd like me to!
@chuuyas
Great! Could you get me some time in the Arena please? :)
@chuuyas
Great! Could you get me some time in the Arena please? :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
On it. I'll CR you when I'm done~ (forgot to mention I have full elim + lvl 25 team xD)
@Irien
On it. I'll CR you when I'm done~ (forgot to mention I have full elim + lvl 25 team xD)
@chuuyas
Great! Please also include whether you prefer gems or treasure in the CR, so I can pay you the way you prefer ^^

(and I kinda assumed you did, but thanks for the precision! :3)
@chuuyas
Great! Please also include whether you prefer gems or treasure in the CR, so I can pay you the way you prefer ^^

(and I kinda assumed you did, but thanks for the precision! :3)
2H1KHHC.png
Boop
Boop
2H1KHHC.png
@irien i can do some grinding for you if you're still looking for grinders! i prefer to do it in battles up to 200 and i have a full team of 25s + elims and prefer treasure atm.
@irien i can do some grinding for you if you're still looking for grinders! i prefer to do it in battles up to 200 and i have a full team of 25s + elims and prefer treasure atm.
@Irradiation
Still looking ^^
What do you say to 200 battles in the Arena? :3
(and if you want to grind more after that, we can discuss it then! :D)
@Irradiation
Still looking ^^
What do you say to 200 battles in the Arena? :3
(and if you want to grind more after that, we can discuss it then! :D)
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53