Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@irien sounds good to me! i'll probably be up for doing some more grinding later so i'll definitely let you know if i'm up for doing more! =D
@irien sounds good to me! i'll probably be up for doing some more grinding later so i'll definitely let you know if i'm up for doing more! =D
@Irradiation
Great! :D
@Irradiation
Great! :D
2H1KHHC.png
@irien i'll set up the cr when i've finished grinding. =)
@irien i'll set up the cr when i've finished grinding. =)
I could do coli grinding in mire and below for ya, still working on getting elims for my team!
@Irien
I could do coli grinding in mire and below for ya, still working on getting elims for my team!
@Irien
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1
Sounds good to me! If you don't have a full-eliminate team I pay per battle, so that I know how much to expect from you without putting undue pressure on grinders to keep up with the full-elim teams ^^
If that's good with you, my prices are listed in the first post: 150t/battle for Waterway and below, 200t/battle for Volcanic Vents and higher. I can also pay in gems, with ratio 1:850 if you'd rather have gems than treasure. Sounds good to you? ^^
@1Kazan1
Sounds good to me! If you don't have a full-eliminate team I pay per battle, so that I know how much to expect from you without putting undue pressure on grinders to keep up with the full-elim teams ^^
If that's good with you, my prices are listed in the first post: 150t/battle for Waterway and below, 200t/battle for Volcanic Vents and higher. I can also pay in gems, with ratio 1:850 if you'd rather have gems than treasure. Sounds good to you? ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@irien finished the battles and sent everything in a cr! will take a bit of a break but if you still need some more grinding done in an hour or so i'll probably still be around!
@irien finished the battles and sent everything in a cr! will take a bit of a break but if you still need some more grinding done in an hour or so i'll probably still be around!
@Irien

Hello! I could take an hour in whatever venue you would like! I grind with 3 level 25's all with eliminates.
@Irien

Hello! I could take an hour in whatever venue you would like! I grind with 3 level 25's all with eliminates.
@Irien
I need some gems so I can finally get elim.
So I'll take gems please!
Thanks so much! I'll do 500 battles in blooming grove, and 500 battles in Sandswept delta? So total 150,000? In gems that would be 177g?
@Irien
I need some gems so I can finally get elim.
So I'll take gems please!
Thanks so much! I'll do 500 battles in blooming grove, and 500 battles in Sandswept delta? So total 150,000? In gems that would be 177g?
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@Irien

i can do 100 battles in VV (only one of my lvl 25s has eliminate unfortunately!) c:
@Irien

i can do 100 battles in VV (only one of my lvl 25s has eliminate unfortunately!) c:
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
@irradiation
Thank you! Sorry I wasn't here for a while, and I'm heading to bed now, but if you want to grind some more in the Arena (or another listed venue) it's good with me :)

@Willowdawn
Sorry for the delay! Are you still interested? If so, I'm off to bed for now, but would love to get some time in the Waterway. You can go ahead and grind there if you're still up for it, up to 200 battles or two hours (whichever you prefer). Just set up a CR when you're done with how long you spent there and which currency you prefer :) (and if you're not interested anymore, it's good too!)

@1Kazan1
So sorry for the delay! I was unexpectedly away for a few hours :/
Sounds good to me if you want to get it done later! If you're not interested anymore, that's perfectly understandable too :)

@Zeldo
Hi there! Sorry for the delay. Are you still up for it? If so,you can go ahead and set up a CR when you're done. I'm off to bed right now, so I won't be able to respond for a while :)
@irradiation
Thank you! Sorry I wasn't here for a while, and I'm heading to bed now, but if you want to grind some more in the Arena (or another listed venue) it's good with me :)

@Willowdawn
Sorry for the delay! Are you still interested? If so, I'm off to bed for now, but would love to get some time in the Waterway. You can go ahead and grind there if you're still up for it, up to 200 battles or two hours (whichever you prefer). Just set up a CR when you're done with how long you spent there and which currency you prefer :) (and if you're not interested anymore, it's good too!)

@1Kazan1
So sorry for the delay! I was unexpectedly away for a few hours :/
Sounds good to me if you want to get it done later! If you're not interested anymore, that's perfectly understandable too :)

@Zeldo
Hi there! Sorry for the delay. Are you still up for it? If so,you can go ahead and set up a CR when you're done. I'm off to bed right now, so I won't be able to respond for a while :)
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53