Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Mutt Sounds good to me!
@Mutt Sounds good to me!
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
What is the price of your cheapest imperial skin? And can I have a preview of it? ^^ @Mutt
What is the price of your cheapest imperial skin? And can I have a preview of it? ^^ @Mutt
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Mutt

What dragons are you looking to sell?
@Mutt

What dragons are you looking to sell?
NY105Sx.gif
@Mutt I may be interested in Windbound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive and Boneyard Tatters. Do you have price estimates/comparison to AH value?
@Mutt I may be interested in Windbound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive and Boneyard Tatters. Do you have price estimates/comparison to AH value?
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kyuiku
I don't have time to check the prices right now, but here are all of the imperial skins I have listed:

as a guess I'd say that Crowned Bone Priest or Rainbow Scales would be the cheapest.

@Kaljaia
I'll take under AH value for everything (if you wanted to pay auction house prices you'd just buy things there).

as approximate prices I would say:

Windbound Plumage: 8750g
Frigid Fugitive Shackles: 8250g
Boneyard Tatters: 6600g

@Nonstop
Any dragon after Feesh is one I'm looking to sell and willing to negotiate for. If you're asking about a specific dragon, please PM me because this is the item sales forum and I'd rather not mix dragon sales into this thread ^^
@Kyuiku
I don't have time to check the prices right now, but here are all of the imperial skins I have listed:

as a guess I'd say that Crowned Bone Priest or Rainbow Scales would be the cheapest.

@Kaljaia
I'll take under AH value for everything (if you wanted to pay auction house prices you'd just buy things there).

as approximate prices I would say:

Windbound Plumage: 8750g
Frigid Fugitive Shackles: 8250g
Boneyard Tatters: 6600g

@Nonstop
Any dragon after Feesh is one I'm looking to sell and willing to negotiate for. If you're asking about a specific dragon, please PM me because this is the item sales forum and I'd rather not mix dragon sales into this thread ^^
cTmY.png
I have some of those skins! ^^ But what for the Simply a flame one? @Mutt
I have some of those skins! ^^ But what for the Simply a flame one? @Mutt
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Kyuiku
180g for Simply a Flame
@Kyuiku
180g for Simply a Flame
cTmY.png
pheww wee haha XD cant afford that but what about quartzen? @Mutt
pheww wee haha XD cant afford that but what about quartzen? @Mutt
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Kyuiku
You can look these up in the auction house to get an idea of what price I'd like to sell them at - I'll go under the prices on there, but it's a good starting point.

95g for Quartzen
@Kyuiku
You can look these up in the auction house to get an idea of what price I'd like to sell them at - I'll go under the prices on there, but it's a good starting point.

95g for Quartzen
cTmY.png
Ah okie. Do you only accept gems? Or can you do trades or treasure? @Mutt
Ah okie. Do you only accept gems? Or can you do trades or treasure? @Mutt
image-123986672-4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21