Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Mutt So 3mil for Lightning and 5.4mil for Arcane in treasure?
@Mutt So 3mil for Lightning and 5.4mil for Arcane in treasure?
@SparkyFlames
That's right, yes =]
@SparkyFlames
That's right, yes =]
cTmY.png
@Mutt Okay. Would you be willing to do a payment plan for them? I have 2.6mil in pure treasure at the moment, which leaves 5.8mil. Assuming my month isn't too chaotic, I should be able to get that by the end of August?
@Mutt Okay. Would you be willing to do a payment plan for them? I have 2.6mil in pure treasure at the moment, which leaves 5.8mil. Assuming my month isn't too chaotic, I should be able to get that by the end of August?
@Mutt

I'm interested in buying a Water Sprite! :D Is it still 1kg?
@Mutt

I'm interested in buying a Water Sprite! :D Is it still 1kg?
firebottom.png
@Strudel
It is!

@SparkyFlames
I'm a bit hesitant to do payment plans because with everything I'm selling it would be difficult for me to keep track of everything. What I can do is sell you the lightning sprite for 3m once you have that, since you're closer to that one, and then hold an arcane spite for you until you have the 5.4m to buy it outright. Same principle, but it's a bit easier on me. Would that be alright?
@Strudel
It is!

@SparkyFlames
I'm a bit hesitant to do payment plans because with everything I'm selling it would be difficult for me to keep track of everything. What I can do is sell you the lightning sprite for 3m once you have that, since you're closer to that one, and then hold an arcane spite for you until you have the 5.4m to buy it outright. Same principle, but it's a bit easier on me. Would that be alright?
cTmY.png
@Mutt

Sweet :D Setting up the CR!
@Mutt

Sweet :D Setting up the CR!
firebottom.png
~
~
cTmY.png
~
~
cTmY.png
@Mutt Sure, that works for me! I understand why you wouldn't want to do a payment plan, especially with how much you're selling, especially of the same item. Just putting it on hold is completely fine though!

Lightning and Arcane are the last two sprites I need (besides Light), so I'm really excited to find someone that I can buy both from! Makes it a lot easier than hunting for someone with one or the other.

Assuming everything is fine tonight and tomorrow, I should actually have the 3mil tomorrow, which makes things even easier.
@Mutt Sure, that works for me! I understand why you wouldn't want to do a payment plan, especially with how much you're selling, especially of the same item. Just putting it on hold is completely fine though!

Lightning and Arcane are the last two sprites I need (besides Light), so I'm really excited to find someone that I can buy both from! Makes it a lot easier than hunting for someone with one or the other.

Assuming everything is fine tonight and tomorrow, I should actually have the 3mil tomorrow, which makes things even easier.
@Mutt so the RNG gods have not favoured me, and I'm starting to look into buying a Light sprite. I need a few days to gather myself and count up all my assets but I think I'll probably be back soon with an offer ^^
@Mutt so the RNG gods have not favoured me, and I'm starting to look into buying a Light sprite. I need a few days to gather myself and count up all my assets but I think I'll probably be back soon with an offer ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21