Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Mutt I'm interested in the light sprite once you know what price you'll be looking for. I have 1.4 mil treasure +2700 gems. I have other items I can liquidate/could do a payment plan as well.
@Mutt I'm interested in the light sprite once you know what price you'll be looking for. I have 1.4 mil treasure +2700 gems. I have other items I can liquidate/could do a payment plan as well.
TD98mt2.png
@Mutt

I'd love to know what you're looking for on a light sprite, and I'm also interested in a fire sprite (and what you're looking for on one)
@Mutt

I'd love to know what you're looking for on a light sprite, and I'm also interested in a fire sprite (and what you're looking for on one)
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@Falconheart @Videogamerkm@gatsbysgoat67 @nonbinarytentoo @TheMoonGoddess
Since there's so much stuff here, I'm taking offers. For the light sprite, the lowest gem price on the auction house is 47500g, so I would like something around there. I'll say around 46500g.

I am willing to do payment plans if those plans do not extend past the grace period mentioned in the first post. For now, I'm willing to wait for up to one week between an offer and payment, as time goes on that window will shrink for future offers.
@Falconheart @Videogamerkm@gatsbysgoat67 @nonbinarytentoo @TheMoonGoddess
Since there's so much stuff here, I'm taking offers. For the light sprite, the lowest gem price on the auction house is 47500g, so I would like something around there. I'll say around 46500g.

I am willing to do payment plans if those plans do not extend past the grace period mentioned in the first post. For now, I'm willing to wait for up to one week between an offer and payment, as time goes on that window will shrink for future offers.
cTmY.png
~
~
cTmY.png
@Mutt, what is your gem to treasure ratio? I'm interested in a couple of things, but I have a hard time keeping gems.
@Mutt, what is your gem to treasure ratio? I'm interested in a couple of things, but I have a hard time keeping gems.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Mutt

-cries-
when you dream for a light and arcane sprite as a newbie
@Mutt

-cries-
when you dream for a light and arcane sprite as a newbie
Lol salty people.... wow...
@Mutt

Would you accept 800g for a water sprite?
@Mutt

Would you accept 800g for a water sprite?
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Abril
1:800t
Thank you for reminding me I hadn't put that in there!

@Kysska
I'd be looking for more along the lines of 1000g-1250g for the water sprites.
@Abril
1:800t
Thank you for reminding me I hadn't put that in there!

@Kysska
I'd be looking for more along the lines of 1000g-1250g for the water sprites.
cTmY.png
@Mutt Water Sprite for 500g+375k?
@Mutt Water Sprite for 500g+375k?
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Philli
Sounds good to me! I'll send a crossroads over and if you aren't able to put both currencies in the trade please send a one-way crossroads with the other after so I can accept both at once =]
@Philli
Sounds good to me! I'll send a crossroads over and if you aren't able to put both currencies in the trade please send a one-way crossroads with the other after so I can accept both at once =]
cTmY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21