Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Kyuiku
I can do trades in treasure, the conversion rate I'm using is 1g:800t
@Kyuiku
I can do trades in treasure, the conversion rate I'm using is 1g:800t
cTmY.png
Alrighty! thx for all the info! I'm trying to trade some skins away and I don't have enough treasure or gems for it. But thx anyways! ^^ @Mutt
Alrighty! thx for all the info! I'm trying to trade some skins away and I don't have enough treasure or gems for it. But thx anyways! ^^ @Mutt
image-123986672-4.jpg
~
~
cTmY.png
@Mutt Would you take 1,975 gems and 1,620,000 T for a plague sprite? Equivalent to 4,000 gems, which was the average AH price last time I checked.
@Mutt Would you take 1,975 gems and 1,620,000 T for a plague sprite? Equivalent to 4,000 gems, which was the average AH price last time I checked.
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
@Phaser
The lowest I'm seeing on the auction house is 5500g right now, so if you can bring offer up to the equivalent of around 5k gems then you have yourself a deal ^^
@Phaser
The lowest I'm seeing on the auction house is 5500g right now, so if you can bring offer up to the equivalent of around 5k gems then you have yourself a deal ^^
cTmY.png
@Mutt

Would you accept Gen 1's by any chance I have a couple really nice ones?
@Mutt

Would you accept Gen 1's by any chance I have a couple really nice ones?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Mutt The LAH this morning was 4000, but someone must have just bought it recently. I totally understand you wanting to sell it for 5k, though. I think I might be able to get that much by the end of Thundercrack if you're willing to hold the sprite that long.
@Mutt The LAH this morning was 4000, but someone must have just bought it recently. I totally understand you wanting to sell it for 5k, though. I think I might be able to get that much by the end of Thundercrack if you're willing to hold the sprite that long.
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
@Phaser
I'll set up a trade and you can add your side whenever you're able ^^ I don't mind holding for a week or so, even a little longer as long as you let me know what's going on =]

@Oshawott
I'm looking for currency right now, but thank you for your interest!
@Phaser
I'll set up a trade and you can add your side whenever you're able ^^ I don't mind holding for a week or so, even a little longer as long as you let me know what's going on =]

@Oshawott
I'm looking for currency right now, but thank you for your interest!
cTmY.png
@Mutt

Yup! But you have a ton of stuff!

Lmao if you ever feel like giving something away for free keep me in mind!
@Mutt

Yup! But you have a ton of stuff!

Lmao if you ever feel like giving something away for free keep me in mind!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
~
~
cTmY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21