Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@mutt what's the lowest you'll take for windbound plumage? I can offer 6100g right now,,
@mutt what's the lowest you'll take for windbound plumage? I can offer 6100g right now,,
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Mutt I have about three quarters of the payment for the Fire Sprite, if that price listed on the front is still accurate. I'm just waiting on a few more people to send payment/finalize CRs. :)
@Mutt I have about three quarters of the payment for the Fire Sprite, if that price listed on the front is still accurate. I'm just waiting on a few more people to send payment/finalize CRs. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba
I've changed the price on the front page, but under holds it lists you at the lower price so don't worry that I expect you to pay more :)

@Flyingcat4
I'm pretty busy these days so I don't really have the time or energy to put into keeping track of a payment plan, sorry.

@Xanthe
Since there isn't a rush to sell anymore, I think I'm going to hold onto most of my apparel for the time being. Thank you for the interest!
@KittyAoba
I've changed the price on the front page, but under holds it lists you at the lower price so don't worry that I expect you to pay more :)

@Flyingcat4
I'm pretty busy these days so I don't really have the time or energy to put into keeping track of a payment plan, sorry.

@Xanthe
Since there isn't a rush to sell anymore, I think I'm going to hold onto most of my apparel for the time being. Thank you for the interest!
cTmY.png
@Mutt Oh, awesome! Thank you. :)

I just need one more gem payment to complete, and then I'll send you a CR for the Fire Sprite.
@Mutt Oh, awesome! Thank you. :)

I just need one more gem payment to complete, and then I'll send you a CR for the Fire Sprite.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Mutt
Can I offer you 750kt + 2200g for a wind sprite?
@Mutt
Can I offer you 750kt + 2200g for a wind sprite?
Shadow | they/them
@Mutt whats the lowest you'd go for the Dark Fortune Skin??
@Mutt whats the lowest you'd go for the Dark Fortune Skin??
VsoSnU5.png
@Mutt Would you take 4500G for a plague sprite?
@Mutt Would you take 4500G for a plague sprite?
@KingShadow
Yes, I'll send a crossroads in a sec

@MacTheMusician
550g

@everynne
Yes, I'll send a crossroads in a moment.
@KingShadow
Yes, I'll send a crossroads in a sec

@MacTheMusician
550g

@everynne
Yes, I'll send a crossroads in a moment.
cTmY.png
@Mutt wicked, I'll just swap some treasure for gems and then send you a CR!
@Mutt wicked, I'll just swap some treasure for gems and then send you a CR!
VsoSnU5.png
@Mutt How many gems you want for Wildclaw Scroll?
@Mutt How many gems you want for Wildclaw Scroll?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21