Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Videogamerkm
Sorry to hear you didn't have any luck with the raffle. I look forward to your offer though!

@SparkyFlames
That sounds good to me! I'll send a crossroads for the lightning sprite for whenever you're ready and make a note that one arcane is reserved for you ^^
@Videogamerkm
Sorry to hear you didn't have any luck with the raffle. I look forward to your offer though!

@SparkyFlames
That sounds good to me! I'll send a crossroads for the lightning sprite for whenever you're ready and make a note that one arcane is reserved for you ^^
cTmY.png
@Mutt Thanks!
@Mutt Thanks!
@Mutt What would you think about 1200g and 1mil (total 2.5kg) for an earth sprite? This isn't really a solid offer, it kind of depends if I decide to move to earth.
@Mutt What would you think about 1200g and 1mil (total 2.5kg) for an earth sprite? This isn't really a solid offer, it kind of depends if I decide to move to earth.
@Kiragami
That would be fine with me, just let me know if/when you'd like to trade =]
@Kiragami
That would be fine with me, just let me know if/when you'd like to trade =]
cTmY.png
~
~
cTmY.png
@Mutt
Interested in Plague and Lightning Sprites
@Mutt
Interested in Plague and Lightning Sprites
@Kamishii
Plague sprite: 5250g or 4,200,000t
Lightning sprite: 3750g or 3,000,000t

If those prices are agreeable to you, either send a crossroads with payment or let me know so I can send one your way ^^
@Kamishii
Plague sprite: 5250g or 4,200,000t
Lightning sprite: 3750g or 3,000,000t

If those prices are agreeable to you, either send a crossroads with payment or let me know so I can send one your way ^^
cTmY.png
@Mutt
Hmm unfortunately can't afford both atm. I'll take the Lightning Sprite for now :)
You've certainly got quite the collection! Wish I had joined FR sooner so I wouldn't be playing catch-up with collecting ;>w>
@Mutt
Hmm unfortunately can't afford both atm. I'll take the Lightning Sprite for now :)
You've certainly got quite the collection! Wish I had joined FR sooner so I wouldn't be playing catch-up with collecting ;>w>
@Mutt

What is your Luminous Surge accent for- female or male, and is it for spiral? I'd like to buy it, but I only have 120 gems and I've got around 180kt...I also have a double of the thunder crack skins Nightrunner and Speedlines.
@Mutt

What is your Luminous Surge accent for- female or male, and is it for spiral? I'd like to buy it, but I only have 120 gems and I've got around 180kt...I also have a double of the thunder crack skins Nightrunner and Speedlines.
Wolf | they/them
@Kamishii
Ah, yeah. I totally understand that. Good luck with the rest of your collection, and think of me when you're in the market for the plague sprite? ;)

@companionwolf
Female spiral.

I'd ask about 350g for it, but 120g + 180kt + the nightrunner skin would work for me if you were willing - it happens to be one of the only ones I like this festival =P
@Kamishii
Ah, yeah. I totally understand that. Good luck with the rest of your collection, and think of me when you're in the market for the plague sprite? ;)

@companionwolf
Female spiral.

I'd ask about 350g for it, but 120g + 180kt + the nightrunner skin would work for me if you were willing - it happens to be one of the only ones I like this festival =P
cTmY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21