Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]{CS}LIST PETS~500+ r/vr~+ [Sunjewel!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ishola

So you picked the one pet that everyone seemed to be after. 0-0

I already got like 3-4 offers on it and I kind of want to keep one (debating on that) so I might have to ask for overpay for it since it keeps getting offered for o-0
Opinion??

(Also, don't forget I can take stuff and it doesn't have to be T/G. Especially old festival apparel! :3 )
@Ishola

So you picked the one pet that everyone seemed to be after. 0-0

I already got like 3-4 offers on it and I kind of want to keep one (debating on that) so I might have to ask for overpay for it since it keeps getting offered for o-0
Opinion??

(Also, don't forget I can take stuff and it doesn't have to be T/G. Especially old festival apparel! :3 )
@Mortemore

You been message and don't forget to ping people on the forms ^-^

Just do a @ and then their username right after :)
@Mortemore

You been message and don't forget to ping people on the forms ^-^

Just do a @ and then their username right after :)
@chocomonster

Thanks for the quick reply! I saw you had two UR cats, so I thought I might have a chance at one, but since you have several people already offering, I know I won't win. Sorry for bothering you, and good luck getting as much as you can for them!
@chocomonster

Thanks for the quick reply! I saw you had two UR cats, so I thought I might have a chance at one, but since you have several people already offering, I know I won't win. Sorry for bothering you, and good luck getting as much as you can for them!
@Ishola

No problem :)
Though I do take stuff other then T/G ;)
@Ishola

No problem :)
Though I do take stuff other then T/G ;)
@TrippyTrix

Ahahahaha............................. ^-^'

So long story short, I got surprisingly busy after my summer vacation, then went back to college where CAL 2 happen and computer exams and exams every 2 weeks (;;w;;) and I might have semi died for a whole college semester where I barely came on FR and that was mostly to procrastinate.
(Also know as, I got really busy and this didnt touch CS and kind of forgot about this since I wasn't pinged)

And then spring semester came and I will still picking up the shatter remains (and no one pinged me a CS was kind of dead to me) and only recently gotten back on CS at all and forgot that I accidentally didnt list all the items in the trade like I though I did.............. ahahahaha ^-^'

If you dont want to do this trade anymore, that 100% fine! I just figure I ask since the trade is still up on my CS and wanted to check up............
OMG I am so sorry ;w; I kind of died in college and didnt check anything for a while really and thus forgot about the deal.......
@TrippyTrix

Ahahahaha............................. ^-^'

So long story short, I got surprisingly busy after my summer vacation, then went back to college where CAL 2 happen and computer exams and exams every 2 weeks (;;w;;) and I might have semi died for a whole college semester where I barely came on FR and that was mostly to procrastinate.
(Also know as, I got really busy and this didnt touch CS and kind of forgot about this since I wasn't pinged)

And then spring semester came and I will still picking up the shatter remains (and no one pinged me a CS was kind of dead to me) and only recently gotten back on CS at all and forgot that I accidentally didnt list all the items in the trade like I though I did.............. ahahahaha ^-^'

If you dont want to do this trade anymore, that 100% fine! I just figure I ask since the trade is still up on my CS and wanted to check up............
OMG I am so sorry ;w; I kind of died in college and didnt check anything for a while really and thus forgot about the deal.......
@Chocomonster What would u do for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24261369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242614/24261369_350.png[/img] [/url]?
@Chocomonster
What would u do for

24261369_350.png
?
pm me if you have lioden! noot noot
@Hace

This Tier 5 of September list pet? Also got 20C$ I can throw in~
(the image doesn't want to work for me, so link instead)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85364864
@Hace

This Tier 5 of September list pet? Also got 20C$ I can throw in~
(the image doesn't want to work for me, so link instead)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85364864
@chocomonster
Could I possibly get the red dragon? I am willing to add any dragon of choice from my lair as well as 100 gems.
@chocomonster
Could I possibly get the red dragon? I am willing to add any dragon of choice from my lair as well as 100 gems.
@Hace

I am sorry but I am only interested in your royal girl :(
So no thank you.
@Hace

I am sorry but I am only interested in your royal girl :(
So no thank you.
@chocomonster
Do you have anything of equal worth that isn't a rat? I'm sorry but I'm not to interested in rats.
@chocomonster
Do you have anything of equal worth that isn't a rat? I'm sorry but I'm not to interested in rats.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9