Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]{CS}LIST PETS~500+ r/vr~+ [Sunjewel!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Check below for information specifically for my Sunjewel

Hello :)

So I have been a member of Chickensmoothie since around 2009 and have quiet a loooooot on there.
I would love to trade some of my chicken smoothie pets and items for treasures/gems and maybe some FR stuff XD

Link:
I am shasta97 on ChickenSmoothie :)

Have: (All Chickensmoothie stuff)
- About - pets from current to 2009 (possible 2008) in my several trade groups.
- A loooooot of items from now also to 2009 with many being event ones
(though my rules state I want at least 1 of my items. Though it may be on a pet already, so feel free to pm me about it)
- About - List pets in my group called "~Special Pets~"
-About - Store pets in my group called "Store pets"
- A lot of pets in my locked groups
-Festival tokens and pets

*General note:
If the group is (Trade), its 100% for trade.
If its locked, depends on offer and how much I like the pet.
Items are for trade, single items I don't prefer to trade, but as said, depends on offer and how much I like the item.
So basically, anything on my chicken smoothie account is 99.99% likely to be able to be traded. Some might just be harder then others is all (overpay, especially if I get like 4 offers on it o-0). But feel free to pm me on anything :)

Want:
- Treasures/Gems
- Unhatched eggs
-Junk apparel/familiars (only taking for the OMG so commons-common)
-Possible UMA if I like them
-Items listed here -> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726#post_26823042
WIP

- Will look at offers :)

Ping me with @chocomonster for any trades, offers, any questions or whatever XD
Check below for information specifically for my Sunjewel

Hello :)

So I have been a member of Chickensmoothie since around 2009 and have quiet a loooooot on there.
I would love to trade some of my chicken smoothie pets and items for treasures/gems and maybe some FR stuff XD

Link:
I am shasta97 on ChickenSmoothie :)

Have: (All Chickensmoothie stuff)
- About - pets from current to 2009 (possible 2008) in my several trade groups.
- A loooooot of items from now also to 2009 with many being event ones
(though my rules state I want at least 1 of my items. Though it may be on a pet already, so feel free to pm me about it)
- About - List pets in my group called "~Special Pets~"
-About - Store pets in my group called "Store pets"
- A lot of pets in my locked groups
-Festival tokens and pets

*General note:
If the group is (Trade), its 100% for trade.
If its locked, depends on offer and how much I like the pet.
Items are for trade, single items I don't prefer to trade, but as said, depends on offer and how much I like the item.
So basically, anything on my chicken smoothie account is 99.99% likely to be able to be traded. Some might just be harder then others is all (overpay, especially if I get like 4 offers on it o-0). But feel free to pm me on anything :)

Want:
- Treasures/Gems
- Unhatched eggs
-Junk apparel/familiars (only taking for the OMG so commons-common)
-Possible UMA if I like them
-Items listed here -> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726#post_26823042
WIP

- Will look at offers :)

Ping me with @chocomonster for any trades, offers, any questions or whatever XD
(6 [bumps] were sacrificed for the cause [to have a neat form])
(6 [bumps] were sacrificed for the cause [to have a neat form])
@chocomonster hi im new over on CS but i would love to trade for dinos or bats if you have any
@chocomonster hi im new over on CS but i would love to trade for dinos or bats if you have any
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie

If you want to see my pets, go to your "trade center", click "Start Trade" on the top left and type my username of "shasta97" and you will have a trade set up! :)
Hope this helps ^_^

If you mean the store dino, sadly I dont got any of those :(
I got some dragons though if those interest you ;)

And I know I got several bats also :)

Also, I got 4000 extra pets alone so you might find some wish list on there (other then the bats that will already be there) :)
@myrubypixie

If you want to see my pets, go to your "trade center", click "Start Trade" on the top left and type my username of "shasta97" and you will have a trade set up! :)
Hope this helps ^_^

If you mean the store dino, sadly I dont got any of those :(
I got some dragons though if those interest you ;)

And I know I got several bats also :)

Also, I got 4000 extra pets alone so you might find some wish list on there (other then the bats that will already be there) :)
@chocomonster i put up a trade with a few of your pets what would you want for them all ?
@chocomonster i put up a trade with a few of your pets what would you want for them all ?
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie

I think its fair to about the value of 250 gems if my math was right.
If you got an egg, I could add a little more to make it fair~ ;)
@myrubypixie

I think its fair to about the value of 250 gems if my math was right.
If you got an egg, I could add a little more to make it fair~ ;)
@chocomonster i have a Unhatched Noc egg its valued at 325gems i can trade it but do you have anything here you could add to make up the 75gems difrence ?
@chocomonster i have a Unhatched Noc egg its valued at 325gems i can trade it but do you have anything here you could add to make up the 75gems difrence ?
@myrubypixie

How a 2012 rare bat sound?
@myrubypixie

How a 2012 rare bat sound?
@chocomonster what one would that be ?
@chocomonster what one would that be ?
@myrubypixie

I sent back the trade with the bat in it. Its the only 2012 bat in the trade.

(Would have just shown a picture but the coding isn't liking me)
@myrubypixie

I sent back the trade with the bat in it. Its the only 2012 bat in the trade.

(Would have just shown a picture but the coding isn't liking me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9