Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]{CS}LIST PETS~500+ r/vr~+ [Sunjewel!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chocomonster
Hello again! I didn't know you had a CS account. XD Would you accept an infectionist's sash or gems for the pet below? My Chicken Smoothie username is also Ozrez :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=38142061
@chocomonster
Hello again! I didn't know you had a CS account. XD Would you accept an infectionist's sash or gems for the pet below? My Chicken Smoothie username is also Ozrez :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=38142061
NcRl9aq.png
@Ozrez

I didn't you know played CS :o

I own a CS, eldemore, and lioden (those this one isn't trade friendly) accounts and haven't gotten around to to working on making links like I did for my other account yet XD

As I said (I think? Let me check) on my first post, if the pet is from a locked group, then I will be more difficult. (non locked groups are just as long its fair I don't care and are very lenient with)

That pet especially is going to be very very difficult since its an old store pet and those winged dogs are some of my favorites of all CS. (especially since the 2 I have are both mixes of my favorite colors of red/blue and black/white)
Plus those dogs are really hard to find, like I run across list pets more often then them so....ehh.
To me, its like the pps winged lion and the july lioness, a LOOOOOT of overpay will be required and I really like that pet X(

Of all my pets on CS, you went after one of the few pets I am extremely picky in X(
(Like trading my list pets would be easier)

[Any others your interest in or only this guy?]
@Ozrez

I didn't you know played CS :o

I own a CS, eldemore, and lioden (those this one isn't trade friendly) accounts and haven't gotten around to to working on making links like I did for my other account yet XD

As I said (I think? Let me check) on my first post, if the pet is from a locked group, then I will be more difficult. (non locked groups are just as long its fair I don't care and are very lenient with)

That pet especially is going to be very very difficult since its an old store pet and those winged dogs are some of my favorites of all CS. (especially since the 2 I have are both mixes of my favorite colors of red/blue and black/white)
Plus those dogs are really hard to find, like I run across list pets more often then them so....ehh.
To me, its like the pps winged lion and the july lioness, a LOOOOOT of overpay will be required and I really like that pet X(

Of all my pets on CS, you went after one of the few pets I am extremely picky in X(
(Like trading my list pets would be easier)

[Any others your interest in or only this guy?]
@chocomonster
(I literally play every site mentioned with the same username) XD
Would you be willing to trade for another CS pet instead? I could offer a green Android if you would be interested.
@chocomonster
(I literally play every site mentioned with the same username) XD
Would you be willing to trade for another CS pet instead? I could offer a green Android if you would be interested.
NcRl9aq.png
@Ozrez

Hmmmmmmmm, the problem is that I (personally) really like that dog and I know if I traded if, I am not likely to get another or a lot of work for a long time will be spend to get it :(

[Oh all my pets, you want one of the ones that I just personally love X( about 90% of the pets I could trade if the price was right, this is one of the very few I am not sure I can trade :( ]
@Ozrez

Hmmmmmmmm, the problem is that I (personally) really like that dog and I know if I traded if, I am not likely to get another or a lot of work for a long time will be spend to get it :(

[Oh all my pets, you want one of the ones that I just personally love X( about 90% of the pets I could trade if the price was right, this is one of the very few I am not sure I can trade :( ]
@chocomonster
That is completely fine. It is best not to trade if it is a pet you like. I do like this pet though. Would you be willing to trade this guy for gems? :)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=160640777
@chocomonster
That is completely fine. It is best not to trade if it is a pet you like. I do like this pet though. Would you be willing to trade this guy for gems? :)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=160640777
NcRl9aq.png
@chocomonster

Are you looking for skinks food wise or familiar wise? Thank you and I'm sorry to bother!!
@chocomonster

Are you looking for skinks food wise or familiar wise? Thank you and I'm sorry to bother!!
@Asphyxia

I prefer skink as in food wise since I am leveled enough to brew them and the familiars are quite expensive but I could possible take either be either ;)

@Asphyxia

I prefer skink as in food wise since I am leveled enough to brew them and the familiars are quite expensive but I could possible take either be either ;)

@chocomonster

I do have them in food so it's all good!! I'm gonna take a peak around your account on CS and then PM/CR you here to ask about it if that's okay? Thank you so so much!
@chocomonster

I do have them in food so it's all good!! I'm gonna take a peak around your account on CS and then PM/CR you here to ask about it if that's okay? Thank you so so much!
@Ozrez

Thank you for being understanding :)

The pet is one I only have 1 of, so I will be more specific/difficult but it is very possible to trade :)

Pet difficultly of range easy to lowest to hardest as: from unlocked groups/doubles being very lenient with trades (with few exceptions), single pets/item being more difficult but very possible to trade as long as the price is right (as with the horse now) and pets/items I love that I only have one of (so the winged dog, especially since those are so hard to find)
@Ozrez

Thank you for being understanding :)

The pet is one I only have 1 of, so I will be more specific/difficult but it is very possible to trade :)

Pet difficultly of range easy to lowest to hardest as: from unlocked groups/doubles being very lenient with trades (with few exceptions), single pets/item being more difficult but very possible to trade as long as the price is right (as with the horse now) and pets/items I love that I only have one of (so the winged dog, especially since those are so hard to find)
@Asphyxia

That is perfectly fine with me :)

Just send a PM/CR whenever your ready :D
@Asphyxia

That is perfectly fine with me :)

Just send a PM/CR whenever your ready :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9