Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]{CS}LIST PETS~500+ r/vr~+ [Sunjewel!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ozrez

For the lighting CS store unicorn, what stuff do you have to pay in?
Like are you paying in gems, treasures or stuff?
@Ozrez

For the lighting CS store unicorn, what stuff do you have to pay in?
Like are you paying in gems, treasures or stuff?
@chocomonster
I am very sorry about the late reply. I could offer around 130 gems if that would be ok with with you? (I also have all the new Nature fest items except for the emblem)
@chocomonster
I am very sorry about the late reply. I could offer around 130 gems if that would be ok with with you? (I also have all the new Nature fest items except for the emblem)
NcRl9aq.png
@chocomonster Sent a trade with pets for pets. ;)
@chocomonster Sent a trade with pets for pets. ;)
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako

The point of the thread is to help me get some FR stuff with my insanely large amount of extra pets on FR, but I won't say no to fair CS trades since I am still semi active there XD
@Koyako

The point of the thread is to help me get some FR stuff with my insanely large amount of extra pets on FR, but I won't say no to fair CS trades since I am still semi active there XD
@chocomonster Oh I know. Initially, I was going to offer an egg for a few pets but couldn't really find the ones I'd like to have had so gave up but while I was here, thought to just give you a heads up on a trade. ;)
@chocomonster Oh I know. Initially, I was going to offer an egg for a few pets but couldn't really find the ones I'd like to have had so gave up but while I was here, thought to just give you a heads up on a trade. ;)
@Koyako

But, but, but, I got a loooooot of pets on your wl XD

Plus, I can look at anything offered really since I trying to convert some CS worth to FR since I got sooooooo many pets there and all my trade groups are to large XD
So I need to trade and/or convert some pets worths elsewhere! :3

And thanks for the heads up :)
I don't check CS unless its a new month or a event started really so I might not have replied for a while XD
@Koyako

But, but, but, I got a loooooot of pets on your wl XD

Plus, I can look at anything offered really since I trying to convert some CS worth to FR since I got sooooooo many pets there and all my trade groups are to large XD
So I need to trade and/or convert some pets worths elsewhere! :3

And thanks for the heads up :)
I don't check CS unless its a new month or a event started really so I might not have replied for a while XD
@chocomonster LOL no thanks anyways. :) I'll try selling the egg another way. Hope you convert them all fairly away.
@chocomonster LOL no thanks anyways. :) I'll try selling the egg another way. Hope you convert them all fairly away.
@Koyako

Okay and thanks then XD

Good luck with selling your egg :)
@Koyako

Okay and thanks then XD

Good luck with selling your egg :)
@MadnessInMe

Hello :)

Hmmmm, since my list pets are generally only one of each, it kind of depends (on how they are vauled and what the trade looks like) XD
I can take it of course!
It's mostly because of some pets have really high demand (like the dragons and store pets and so on) so I will be picky on how they are valued is all :)
@MadnessInMe

Hello :)

Hmmmm, since my list pets are generally only one of each, it kind of depends (on how they are vauled and what the trade looks like) XD
I can take it of course!
It's mostly because of some pets have really high demand (like the dragons and store pets and so on) so I will be picky on how they are valued is all :)
@MadnessInMe

Sorry for such a late reply! X(
I been computer-less on the 6 and been jumping on and off FR the past 2 days (been busy) and haven't had time to sit and think on the offer.
Wanted to make sure I didnt regret the trade later by making sure to thinking it through and all that XD

It sounds good pretty good to me :)
My only concern is that the UR cat is a sitting cat (isn't it also a warrior cat?) and those generally seen to always be really popular if I remember right.
Opinion on the UR cat popularity/demand?

Edit:
Just to make sure we are all clear, I am still interested in trading :)
I just may want it edited due to concern on how in demand the UR cat is all. So all for possible editing the deal (and all that) and not any way wanting to cancel it!

Just wanted to point that out incase it wasn't clear! Really interested in trading :)
@MadnessInMe

Sorry for such a late reply! X(
I been computer-less on the 6 and been jumping on and off FR the past 2 days (been busy) and haven't had time to sit and think on the offer.
Wanted to make sure I didnt regret the trade later by making sure to thinking it through and all that XD

It sounds good pretty good to me :)
My only concern is that the UR cat is a sitting cat (isn't it also a warrior cat?) and those generally seen to always be really popular if I remember right.
Opinion on the UR cat popularity/demand?

Edit:
Just to make sure we are all clear, I am still interested in trading :)
I just may want it edited due to concern on how in demand the UR cat is all. So all for possible editing the deal (and all that) and not any way wanting to cancel it!

Just wanted to point that out incase it wasn't clear! Really interested in trading :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9