Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]{CS}LIST PETS~500+ r/vr~+ [Sunjewel!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chocomonster i would prefer not to take the extra 2012 bat sorry do you have anything here on FR you could trade instead ?
@chocomonster i would prefer not to take the extra 2012 bat sorry do you have anything here on FR you could trade instead ?
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie

Do you mean your not interested in the bat?

It's not an extra and when I put it on the trade, it was the only one in it.
@myrubypixie

Do you mean your not interested in the bat?

It's not an extra and when I put it on the trade, it was the only one in it.
@chocomonster i canseled the trade as im going to sell the egg & then just buy the pets from you if thats ok with you
@chocomonster i canseled the trade as im going to sell the egg & then just buy the pets from you if thats ok with you
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@chocomonster
Would you be interested in trading your UR Cat for a sprite or two, depending on which sprite/s you are interested in? Have all but light, and multiple of water and nature.
@chocomonster
Would you be interested in trading your UR Cat for a sprite or two, depending on which sprite/s you are interested in? Have all but light, and multiple of water and nature.
@myrubypixie

Thats works for me ^-^
I really could always uses some more gems/treasures

Ping me when you get the money :)
@myrubypixie

Thats works for me ^-^
I really could always uses some more gems/treasures

Ping me when you get the money :)
@MadnessInMe

Sorry but I not a fan of the sprites except unless design wise but I don't want such expensive familars.
I just end up selling them anyway so I would just end up sending so much time trying to get what I want from them.

The UR cat I can possible sell though but I'm not really interested in the sprite right now
@MadnessInMe

Sorry but I not a fan of the sprites except unless design wise but I don't want such expensive familars.
I just end up selling them anyway so I would just end up sending so much time trying to get what I want from them.

The UR cat I can possible sell though but I'm not really interested in the sprite right now
@Chocomonster
No probs. Would you take retired apparel? Have forgetools, flatfins, adornments, and shackles. I understand if not, of course.
@Chocomonster
No probs. Would you take retired apparel? Have forgetools, flatfins, adornments, and shackles. I understand if not, of course.
@MadnessInMe

Honestly, I prefer apparel the most after pure money XD
(though I take appeal on the basis on if I like it)

By the way, some of the things I take are on a list if you want to click my sig. The lovely list of things I can take as part of payment XD
@MadnessInMe

Honestly, I prefer apparel the most after pure money XD
(though I take appeal on the basis on if I like it)

By the way, some of the things I take are on a list if you want to click my sig. The lovely list of things I can take as part of payment XD
Not interested in forgetools or adornments for sure.
Thinking on the fins and shackles
Not interested in forgetools or adornments for sure.
Thinking on the fins and shackles
@chocomonster
Okay! I understand. Just let me know!
@chocomonster
Okay! I understand. Just let me know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9