Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking to trade 2013 event items
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lojo89

I'm still interested. Let me try and put together an offer. I have more familiars than necessary lol
@Lojo89

I'm still interested. Let me try and put together an offer. I have more familiars than necessary lol
@Lojo89
If the Firekeeper skin is still available, can I get some ballpark value you're looking to get out of it? I'm definitely interested if it's within my means. There isn't one listed on the AH to check.
@Lojo89
If the Firekeeper skin is still available, can I get some ballpark value you're looking to get out of it? I'm definitely interested if it's within my means. There isn't one listed on the AH to check.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill oh boy I wouldn't even know without having another $ to compare with. I'm having a look at other 2013 skins to see and the polished malachite is 2500g. I'll keep looking but for now i'd say thats roughly the ballpark
@Ygdrasill oh boy I wouldn't even know without having another $ to compare with. I'm having a look at other 2013 skins to see and the polished malachite is 2500g. I'll keep looking but for now i'd say thats roughly the ballpark
@Lojo89

I'm interested in your spell scroll. I have a full set of the pink silks as well as NotN chests and items. What would you be looking for for it?
@Lojo89

I'm interested in your spell scroll. I have a full set of the pink silks as well as NotN chests and items. What would you be looking for for it?
@Lojo89

I too, am interested in your Firekeeper skin. If it makes any difference, I bought my last fire '13 skin for 3kg. I'd be willing to do the same for yours.
@Lojo89

I too, am interested in your Firekeeper skin. If it makes any difference, I bought my last fire '13 skin for 3kg. I'd be willing to do the same for yours.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@Lojo89
Wow! Has it jumped that high. I got it just after Rockbreakers for less than half that. Megalith is going for 1500 and has been pretty stable at that price. Would you consider the average of the two of those which would be 2000 gems?
@Lojo89
Wow! Has it jumped that high. I got it just after Rockbreakers for less than half that. Megalith is going for 1500 and has been pretty stable at that price. Would you consider the average of the two of those which would be 2000 gems?
@Safaris
At the moment the spellscroll is about 7274g or 4mt. Looks like the soft pink silk set is over 1mt
Do you have any other apparel stuff, accents, unhatched eggs and stuff?
@Safaris
At the moment the spellscroll is about 7274g or 4mt. Looks like the soft pink silk set is over 1mt
Do you have any other apparel stuff, accents, unhatched eggs and stuff?
@sraben well you've got yourself a deal

@Ygdrasill sorry but at that price I won't say no. I do have other event skins, I'll update the first page with them
@sraben well you've got yourself a deal

@Ygdrasill sorry but at that price I won't say no. I do have other event skins, I'll update the first page with them
@Lojo89

I don't think I'll be able to afford/give enough things to pay up for it. But thank you for the offer! ^_^
@Lojo89

I don't think I'll be able to afford/give enough things to pay up for it. But thank you for the offer! ^_^
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@Lojo89
I'm assuming you rejected my offer. If 2500 is your lowest price, then I'll pay it. Can't blame me for trying to haggle a little. Let me know if 2500gems is acceptable
@Lojo89
I'm assuming you rejected my offer. If 2500 is your lowest price, then I'll pay it. Can't blame me for trying to haggle a little. Let me know if 2500gems is acceptable
1 2 3 4 5 6