Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking to trade 2013 event items
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lojo89 Do you happen to have a Golden Bantam Fangar for sale? c:
@Lojo89 Do you happen to have a Golden Bantam Fangar for sale? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Xairathan a trade would be great! You've got some fabulous items on offer. I'd love a noc breed scroll and any of the earth 2015 chests you might be willing to part with :) What were you after?

@Serpede i'd love to do a trade with you. How many chests do you think is reasonable? Send your trade items over and the forgetools are yours

@akasafeword Great! I'll keep you in mind :) do you want one of the plague sprites?
@Xairathan a trade would be great! You've got some fabulous items on offer. I'd love a noc breed scroll and any of the earth 2015 chests you might be willing to part with :) What were you after?

@Serpede i'd love to do a trade with you. How many chests do you think is reasonable? Send your trade items over and the forgetools are yours

@akasafeword Great! I'll keep you in mind :) do you want one of the plague sprites?
@Lojo89
Alright. o:

I'm also interested in those Boneyard Tatters as well, do you have a price range you're shooting for for those?
@Lojo89
Alright. o:

I'm also interested in those Boneyard Tatters as well, do you have a price range you're shooting for for those?
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Lojo89 Petrified Pinions is 60k, Rock and Root is 35k, and Labyrinth is about 64k for a total of 159k. A Noc scroll is 925k, bringing that up to about 1.084 mil. I don't think that's enough for any of your current inventory, unless you'd be interested in more tan one scroll?
@Lojo89 Petrified Pinions is 60k, Rock and Root is 35k, and Labyrinth is about 64k for a total of 159k. A Noc scroll is 925k, bringing that up to about 1.084 mil. I don't think that's enough for any of your current inventory, unless you'd be interested in more tan one scroll?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Lojo89

Also I forgot to mention I have some skins, both festival and swipp i'd be willing to offer too, if you're interested in those
@Lojo89

Also I forgot to mention I have some skins, both festival and swipp i'd be willing to offer too, if you're interested in those
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@Lojo89

I am indeed! I see it's about 2.5 mil on the AH right now. Are there specific things you're interested in? Honestly I have so much apparel and so many battle stones and things that it can be hard for me to offer without an idea what you're interested in. I do have full sets of Conjurer's apparel, noc eggs, a noc scroll, an extra nature sprite, and some treasure and gems.
@Lojo89

I am indeed! I see it's about 2.5 mil on the AH right now. Are there specific things you're interested in? Honestly I have so much apparel and so many battle stones and things that it can be hard for me to offer without an idea what you're interested in. I do have full sets of Conjurer's apparel, noc eggs, a noc scroll, an extra nature sprite, and some treasure and gems.
@Xairathan if you add more noc scrolls I'm happy with that trade :)

@FeeshyKette I do actually! They're very cute aren't they :') What items do you want to trade for it

@akasafeword I'm definitely interested in the nature sprite and the conjurers apparel and the noc eggs + scroll :V
@Xairathan if you add more noc scrolls I'm happy with that trade :)

@FeeshyKette I do actually! They're very cute aren't they :') What items do you want to trade for it

@akasafeword I'm definitely interested in the nature sprite and the conjurers apparel and the noc eggs + scroll :V
@Lojo89 How does 4 noc eggs sound? c:
@Lojo89 How does 4 noc eggs sound? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Lojo89 So at 2 scrolls that'd be 2mil, and with 3 that'd be 2.9 mil, or ~4kg at 1:700. I could add my Egg collection (2 Plague, 8 Noc) for another 1.8mil if you'd be interested, for a total of 4.7 million or 6700 Gems. Do you think there'd be anything else you're interested in to boost it to Spellscroll levels? Alternatively, I would be interested in the Forgetools for a mix of the above, or the Plague Sprite.

@Lojo89 So at 2 scrolls that'd be 2mil, and with 3 that'd be 2.9 mil, or ~4kg at 1:700. I could add my Egg collection (2 Plague, 8 Noc) for another 1.8mil if you'd be interested, for a total of 4.7 million or 6700 Gems. Do you think there'd be anything else you're interested in to boost it to Spellscroll levels? Alternatively, I would be interested in the Forgetools for a mix of the above, or the Plague Sprite.

vnfnSuk.gif
@FeeshyKette perfect! Send them over and the pretty cat familiar is yours
@FeeshyKette perfect! Send them over and the pretty cat familiar is yours
1 2 3 4 5 6