Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking to trade 2013 event items
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lojo89
Oh well. I wouldn't have gone 3k for it. I'll get one eventually I'm sure
@Lojo89
Oh well. I wouldn't have gone 3k for it. I'll get one eventually I'm sure
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill Thanks for understanding :)
@Ygdrasill Thanks for understanding :)
@Lojo89
How many unhatched eggs would you be looking for for the Plague Sprite?
@Lojo89
How many unhatched eggs would you be looking for for the Plague Sprite?
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe I value unhatched eggs at 150k and the plague sprite is worth about 2,500,000t so that'd be about 16 eggs
@Cabe I value unhatched eggs at 150k and the plague sprite is worth about 2,500,000t so that'd be about 16 eggs
@Lojo89

Oh, does that mean you're not interested in NotN stuffs? I have a bunch of chests and familiars and a conjurers set I can add if you are.

I also skins and accents and apparel from most if not all the holidays from the past year. Battle stones. I think I have the full set of aqua and tropical birdskulls. And I have a lot of morganite flourish. I can level dragons for you and can offer some pretty ones if you're looking for more dragons. And I do have some eggs as well.

I appologize I'm really slow when it comes to making offers, but if you're interested in strange chests at all let me know asap so I can get them to you before rollover.
@Lojo89

Oh, does that mean you're not interested in NotN stuffs? I have a bunch of chests and familiars and a conjurers set I can add if you are.

I also skins and accents and apparel from most if not all the holidays from the past year. Battle stones. I think I have the full set of aqua and tropical birdskulls. And I have a lot of morganite flourish. I can level dragons for you and can offer some pretty ones if you're looking for more dragons. And I do have some eggs as well.

I appologize I'm really slow when it comes to making offers, but if you're interested in strange chests at all let me know asap so I can get them to you before rollover.
@Lojo89
Hmmm, that would be around 15 eggs. Could you go higher on the eggs, since the lowest egg on the AH is 170kt? (And your price on the Plague sprite is higher then the LAH. If you convert the LAh gem price to treasure at a 1:680 ratio, it's about 2.1 million, but your treasure to gem conversion rate may be different.)
@Lojo89
Hmmm, that would be around 15 eggs. Could you go higher on the eggs, since the lowest egg on the AH is 170kt? (And your price on the Plague sprite is higher then the LAH. If you convert the LAh gem price to treasure at a 1:680 ratio, it's about 2.1 million, but your treasure to gem conversion rate may be different.)
U58SZuw.png
@Safaris I'm still interested in NotN stuff just not as urgently now :) I'd love some strange chests. I'm interested in the holiday accents and apparel you mention as well. Don't worry about hwo long its taking

@cabe lol clearly my pricing is outdated already, I only checked egg $ yesterday. Thanks for correcting me. I'm not sure what an LAH is but I can agree to upping the value of eggs. Using your $ rates lets round it down to 12 eggs. Is that reasonable to you?
@Safaris I'm still interested in NotN stuff just not as urgently now :) I'd love some strange chests. I'm interested in the holiday accents and apparel you mention as well. Don't worry about hwo long its taking

@cabe lol clearly my pricing is outdated already, I only checked egg $ yesterday. Thanks for correcting me. I'm not sure what an LAH is but I can agree to upping the value of eggs. Using your $ rates lets round it down to 12 eggs. Is that reasonable to you?
@Lojo89
Yep! I only have 7 eggs though, and that's five eggs I don't have. Would you be willing to hold it for a few weeks/or be interested in anything else I might have, such as Swipp or Baldwin? (Or any accents/skins?)
@Lojo89
Yep! I only have 7 eggs though, and that's five eggs I don't have. Would you be willing to hold it for a few weeks/or be interested in anything else I might have, such as Swipp or Baldwin? (Or any accents/skins?)
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe sure thing :) ping or message me when you've got more stuff. Otherwise I love accents and apparel and stuff
@Cabe sure thing :) ping or message me when you've got more stuff. Otherwise I love accents and apparel and stuff
@Lojo89
Alright! If you don't mind, I'll scavenge and farm in the coliseum for a couple weeks and then if I don't have the eggs by then, I'll fill in the rest with other items. c:
@Lojo89
Alright! If you don't mind, I'll scavenge and farm in the coliseum for a couple weeks and then if I don't have the eggs by then, I'll fill in the rest with other items. c:
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6